Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Summerofheat

Create-a-counselor

Recommended Posts

Each counselor is given 35 Customization points. You have to have at least 1 on each stat, leaving you with 28 customization points. 

 

Where and how would you disperse those points and why?

What perks would you use with this counselor?

Key things to note:

1. You need at least 8 speed to jog as fast as Jason.

2. You need at least 8 luck to start a car/boat after stunning Jason before he gets out of the stun animation. 

Let's get creative here and not blow all our points on stamina/speed. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't need exactly 8 luck to restart a car after a stun. I had Kenny do it to me after a pocket knive before!

If I were to make a character though

It would be like

7 Composure       6 Stamina

7 Luck                    6 Stealth

2 Repair.                3 Strength

4 Speed

I actually don't like the Strength Stat but if it's a guy character Strength has to be good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ExpertDual said:

You don't need exactly 8 luck to restart a car after a stun. I had Kenny do it to me after a pocket knive before!

If I were to make a character though

It would be like

7 Composure       6 Stamina

7 Luck                    6 Stealth

2 Repair.                3 Strength

4 Speed

I actually don't like the Strength Stat but if it's a guy character Strength has to be good. 

Haha it's almost Kenny but a more mellow version of him! 

 

And currently I believe jenny has 8 luck, she has just a fraction of a second left before Jason can grab her before she finishes starting the car. 

So I would assume 8 would be the cutoff. Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it were me,

I'd have

Composure at 10

Luck at 8

Repair at 2

Speed at 8

Stamina at 5

Stealth at 1 Broken stat

Strength at 1 Broken stat 

 

Running nerves, Preparedness and thick skin. 

Basically a no a fear Jenny that can keep up with Jason , repair, and run parts but will make a lot of noise until rage hits

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it were me I’d do 

1 composure (black screen doesn’t bother me) 

5 luck 

10 repair 

8 speed

9 stamina 

1 stealth 

1 strength (who needs good strength when anyone on the roster can de mask Jason) 
 

id make it so my counselor can run and can repair just as good as those smart MF’s. My counselor would be both a track star and smart!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

If it were me I’d do 

1 composure (black screen doesn’t bother me) 

5 luck 

10 repair 

8 speed

9 stamina 

1 stealth 

1 strength (who needs good strength when anyone on the roster can de mask Jason) 
 

id make it so my counselor can run and can repair just as good as those smart MF’s. My counselor would be both a track star and smart!! 

Lmao! You'd be such a pain for any Jason with that build 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Summerofheat said:

Basically a no a fear Jenny that can keep up with Jason , repair, and run parts but will make a lot of noise until rage hits

It's worth mentioning Jenny's hidden "real" stealth stat actually a bit better then advertised.   One of NFJ advantages is she becomes the best cabin/house loopers since she both doesn't scream and isn't projecting her location.  Tho NF and 8 Speed isn't slouching ether, lol, even if this counselor has cowbells strapped on.

 

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

d make it so my counselor can run and can repair just as good as those smart MF’s. My counselor would be both a track star and smart!! 

LOL, that's actually a spread this game lacks.  Easily will de-thrown Vanessa as the "most overused" counselor for many players.  If there is one thing I'd change, is taking a point (from maybe stamina or repair) to up the luck to 6 for that additional Bat/Axe durability.

 

Just as a sidenote, the "Real" stat values are not the ones shown.  Real values are hidden and what are shown are just a "approximation" and don't actually reflect exactly how the game handles each stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the way the stats are now. It would be a pointless venture.

Everybody would make high end speed/stamina/luck counselors with a dash of repair to reflect the uselessness of the other stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Summerofheat said:

Lmao! You'd be such a pain for any Jason with that build 😂 

Lol right? This set up would be pretty dang OP. 

5 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

LOL, that's actually a spread this game lacks.  Easily will de-thrown Vanessa as the "most overused" counselor for many players.  If there is one thing I'd change, is taking a point (from maybe stamina or repair) to up the luck to 6 for that additional Bat/Axe durability.

 

Just as a sidenote, the "Real" stat values are not the ones shown.  Real values are hidden and what are shown are just a "approximation" and don't actually reflect exactly how the game handles each stats.

I think the game lacks this kind of stat spread bc runners who can repair just as good as Deborah is a little OP. Jason would have one hell of a time with a lobby full of these counselors. 😂 

what do you mean exactly with hidden values? Like how some say Jenny secretly has higher stealth? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

what do you mean exactly with hidden values? Like how some say Jenny secretly has higher stealth? 

The "actual" stats are not listed, and they are not values of 1 - 10.  This actually make sense, since for example, AJ has an higher stealth than Tiffany, but yet they are both at "10".  Jenny is said to have an 8 - 8.5 "secretly".  Game said it's 6, which is the reason why she gets no pings while jogging when Jason has Rage.  Another example is with "pseudo" No Fear Jenny, she doesn't scream when the Fear resistant of 19%, but yet Tommy with the same perks will.

41 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I think the game lacks this kind of stat spread bc runners who can repair just as good as Deborah is a little OP. Jason would have one hell of a time with a lobby full of these counselors. 😂

Right, It would be a "faster" Vanessa lol.  Still Loud as shit, but faster since this counselor can haul parts, fix it right away without taking time to spam for a favorable repair, and not wait around for slow poke repair counselors :rolleyes:.  If they ever going to release a counselor with those stats.... please don't make it a Female 😂.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...