GamingNerd93

Counselor players who abuse the sliding glitch

Playing several games on f13th on PS4, playing as part 8 Jason,  I saw a Vanessa player exploiting the sliding glitch on Jarvis House map. How do you feel about players doing that trash and how would you counteract that act as Jason? 

Agree, quite annoying, whenever someone is using those exploits, some hints how to cope with them were given in this last month’s thread

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/27671-are-you-sick-of-the-teleport-glitch/?tab=comments#comment-372700

In case they are running that health spray exploit as well, best medicine would be to just ignore them. 

In some other posts someone pointed out that some of those sliding exploiters are uploading their matches on YouTube, so best way - IMO - would be to do not pay them any attention, don’t give them the show they like to get for their videos.

1 hour ago, GamingNerd93 said:

Playing several games on f13th on PS4, playing as part 8 Jason,  I saw a Vanessa player exploiting the sliding glitch on Jarvis House map. How do you feel about players doing that trash and how would you counteract that act as Jason? 

Learn ghost tech. Fight fire with fire.

8 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

You can't win because when you do catch them they rage quit ! 

If you watch them for a while you can start to predict where they’re going to teleport to, but the best thing to do is ignore them. If they’re using that in a public lobby where nobody is teaming or anything like that (I personally think using that against teamers serves them right) then they’re probably looking for a reaction/trolling, and if you ignore them they won’t get the reaction they were looking for. You can also try to throw a knife as soon as they teleport, but a lot of the times it won’t register or they’ll have a ton of med sprays.

I ignore those people until they're the last person left.

Then the play is hit them with a throwing knife when they start their swing to interrupt it, shift in and either grab them or slash them to death. 

Just singed off a game where two Vanessa's where doing this to a low level Jason , so i was able to start the car and run one of them over . So fast forward to the lobby and we get into the great debate over it , said glitch bitch then tells me if i don't like people that transport glitch " You must be one of these people that hates Trump too"  WTF , this game is strange man.

3 hours ago, SirMang said:

I ignore those people until they're the last person left.

Then the play is hit them with a throwing knife when they start their swing to interrupt it, shift in and either grab them or slash them to death. 

This.

45 minutes ago, bryanp3692 said:

Just singed off a game where two Vanessa's where doing this to a low level Jason , so i was able to start the car and run one of them over . So fast forward to the lobby and we get into the great debate over it , said glitch bitch then tells me if i don't like people that transport glitch " You must be one of these people that hates Trump too"  WTF , this game is strange man.

There are some strange people out there.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bryanp3692 said:

Don't drag me into this, I have nothing to do with it 🤣

24 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Don't drag me into this, I have nothing to do with it 🤣

You know , I recall seeing your name on this forum and thought of that while posting . Lol 

I just ignore that player. I kill everyone else who is playing ligit. Then I leave. I literally don't have the time to kill an exploiting asshole. I work 50 to 60 hours a week. That person didn't want to play Friday the 13th anyway. They were just looking for someone to piss off. 

• Like 2

I use throwing knives as they start to swing or just as they re-appear until they are limping.They can still do the exploit in limping state but it's not quite as easy for them so your odds are better to get them.

ive played against Jasons who slide as well, the can shift and morph over and over, it also seems that people who play as vannessa are the biggest trolls

On 2/19/2020 at 12:54 AM, Wolledc said:

In case they are running that health spray exploit as well, best medicine would be to just ignore them. 

What health spray exploit?

On 2/19/2020 at 12:25 AM, GamingNerd93 said:

Little known fact:

Jason can slide too

But yeah like everyone else says... Pitch them a TK early or late in the slide. Also sliding only works if their ping is higher than yours. Otherwise it just looks like they're running.

9 hours ago, TedWhiteJ4 said:

ive played against Jasons who slide as well, the can shift and morph over and over, it also seems that people who play as vannessa are the biggest trolls

I've seen chad players do that to.

Its like any other game that calls into question what the term 'skill' means. Some believe being able to do things others can't do on the routine is 'skill' and not 'cheating' regardless of circumstance, while some have exceptions. Others believe if something can be done by a majority of players, then it lacks skill, etc. You see it all across gaming. Perfect example being like bunnyhopping in source engine games.

In this game, the exploits and glitches are so easy to see that its up to the player if they want to combat it or move along. I've killed sliders before, some I haven't. I've killed glitch campers before, others I haven't. I've survived infinite shift Jasons and not. I've survived teamers and not. People look to abuse games, regardless if the game is alive or dead. Its just up to the player if they want to put up with it.

This game probably has a handful of patches left. Lots of these things have been there since launch. It is what it is.

• Like 1