What should be a final gift to the players once this game is abandoned?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What should be a final gift to the players once this game is abandoned?

• Offline profile data
    • Peer to peer for online matches
    • Increased perk storage
    • Permanent increase in XP earnings
    • Adjustments to Jason (Explain in your comments)
    • Adjustments to counselors (Explain in your comments)
    • Other (Explain in your comments)

This day won't be coming for a while, but it's never too early to ponder the outcome. What are your thoughts?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1. Increase the level cap.

2. Fix Jason's mask health. Should not be taken off as easy as it is now. Jason being in rage should make him OP, not weaker. Any damage done to Jason after rage is full damage since there is no stun. Don't believe me?

Launch a private and turn stun off, see how fast you can take the mask off. Just one shotgun will blast his mask off. Get a pipe/wrench and see for yourself how rage makes Jason weak than he already is. 

3. People still buy this game, but it takes forever them to get perks. Either offre permanent double CP/XP or allow them to upgrade their current perk in exchange of some CP.

4. Change some values of perks so not everyone is running the same exact three perks. No fear Jenny is a great build, would like to see more builds.

5. All outfits currently available / make it available on every counselor. And no I don't mean I want to see lachappas running in Tiffany's booty shorts, gender specific of course.

6. Offer more customization in private matches. The current update added so much depth, there's tournaments that alter these settings and can really make things fun. I know they are adding a function that allows you to choose which ability Jason gets first as opposed to the current morph, sense, shift, stalk order, respectively.

7. Give lachappa 6 luck.

8. Allow us to create our own counselor letting us choose where the 35 Customization points go (28 after you give 1 to each stat), and let us use them in private matches only.

I'll be happy to take any of these.

1. For Jason- More mask hp, better combat stance, faster slash-block response, he’s quicker getting into block, in rage instead melee weapons not stunning they have less stun chance than normal (Stuns requiring at least 2-4 hits and never 1), bring in stalk sooner (give + stalk more stalk time while moving), make strengths and weaknesses like stun resistance work properly, and 3-4 second invincibility after stuns and animations. 

2. For counselors- 4 perk slots, buff only useless perks that don’t do anything (Like man at arms and others), only machetes, fire pokers, and axes do damage, parts spawn further away from destinations, spawn more boats- putting them on small maps more often, 1 boat 1 car being a random spawn from the common 2 car spawn all the time, a combination of 2 boats spawning would be cool to,  Tommy Jarvis has more stun chance in rage, buff 9-10 stealth to do no noise while sprinting and they only glow red if their fear is high. Make 1-2 stealth to always have a ping even if not moving. Hiding isn’t possible with 1-2. What @Summerofheat said about gender specific clothes for counselors, and creating a counselor. 

3. AI Jason

4. Everything you listed 

5. if lawsuit ends new content. 

6. a smoother cleaner game- it’s a fun game but it is full of bugs and the gameplay could feel a lot smoother. 

most of this isn’t realistic lol

All we‘ll get at most is 

1. Somewhat of a bug free game. Not anywhere close to completely bug free (this game will always have its fair share of glitches) and peer to peer online.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I voted for counselors. I don't know if it falls into the same category, but my number one request is offline counselors as an option ( I know it's probably very hard, but I can hope lol). I would also love a way to still play with other players and keep the game going.

11 hours ago, DefiantEnd said:

I voted for counselors. I don't know if it falls into the same category, but my number one request is offline counselors as an option ( I know it's probably very hard, but I can hope lol). I would also love a way to still play with other players and keep the game going.

Many are hoping that online play will continue once the game is abandoned by the developers. It is possible, so we'll see what happens.

• Like 3

Full Frontal Nudity...

My final wish is to be able to chase naked counselors... 

• Haha 2

What I want the most is more variety in offline play, since that is the future of the game. If at the very least the toggle options for private matches can also be made available in offline. I'd have fun starting off with the police already called and vehicles repaired.

10 hours ago, DefiantEnd said:

That would be awesome! The game is just a lot of fun. I've had so many " oh crap" moments I can't count now....

While the game isn't perfect, There are still some close calls to be had.

3 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

What I want the most is more variety in offline play, since that is the future of the game. If at the very least the toggle options for private matches can also be made available in offline. I'd have fun starting off with the police already called and vehicles repaired.

Those are interesting things to consider.

• Like 3

I just want to play the game as intended without unwanted glitches and annoying physics/rendering bugs, also bring back meat shielding.

On 2/22/2020 at 11:12 PM, F134Ever86 said:

I just want to play the game as intended without unwanted glitches and annoying physics/rendering bugs, also bring back meat shielding.

Hopefully by development's end, the game will be a bit smoother in appearance and performance.

• Like 3

Other - Restructure of the Perk system (Rolling, Re-balancing and Implementation).

Explanation:

1: Perk Rolling. The current system is a lottery and not very rewarding when you spend hundreds of thousands of CP just to roll a bunch of Poor/Common/Uncommon perks. In a previous topic by Wes - Discussion: Rolling Perks - he stated that Gun Media were open to suggestions on how they could revamp the perk system, but that was long since put on the back-burner. Nevertheless a couple of suggestions were: The higher your player level, the higher the level of perks you roll; players should be able to buy better perks/upgrade their current perks for an inflated CP cost i.e. 10,000 CP.

2: Perk Re-balancing. There are way too many perks in the game that are not used very much, if at all. And on the other hand there are the "meta" perks that everyone seems to run because they help you best to survive and are not as situational as others. Therefore a major buff/nerf is needed to the game's current perks. Additionally, in my opinion Legendary perks should not come with a con (negative stat value). Legendary perks are meant to be just that, and are rare enough to roll as it is. Nothing worse than rolling a Legendary that comes with a bigger negative stat than your current Epic.

2a: Buffs. In an old topic by NekoJubei - Balancing and Viability of Perks - he and several other members lists some very good ways to buff the low tier perks. The following are a few perks in particular, but not limited to, that I would like to see made more viable.

• Aquanaut: For this perk to be useful swimming needs to be more of a high risk/high reward situation. At present it is only high risk. This could be by making the cops (coast guard) spawn at a selected boat exit in addition to the selected road exit, thus making the perk considerably more viable.
  • Controlled Breathing: Should allow counselors to hold their breath for longer alongside its fear reduction. Currently, taking and releasing your breath only serves to alert Jason to your whereabouts.
  • Easy Listening: Needs to have more radios available throughout the maps to be worthwhile, as well as the option to repair them when broken.
  • Escape Artist: The chances of breaking free from Jason's grab is slim to none. A buff to at least 25% would justify a punt on Adam and Jenny, and more so if you come back as Tommy.
  • Firecracker: Increases stun radius by up to 10% which, when tested, is approximately half a Jason step difference. That is hardly noticeable in-game and needs to be at least a 50% radius increase to be deserving of a perk slot.
  • Grinder: Currently you can get up to a 3% XP bonus from a Legendary Friendship perk, so 5% for the actual Epic/Legendary Grinder really is peanuts. Instead the perk should come with the caveat that you can gain XP% times n, where n = number of other counselors that survive the match (almost similar to the Friendship and Teamwork perks). So with an Epic/Legendary this can range from 5% up to 30% additional XP. This will also encourage team players.
  • Heavy Hitter: Increase the stun duration! Tests have shown that after the perk's nerf the increased stun time on Jason is very minuscule (with an Epic/Legendary level perk) compared to the stun time without the perk equipped.
  • Light Foot: Should not be only limited to sprinting but also reduce jogging and walking noise.
  • Man At Arms: This was nerfed badly! As such, a 15% Epic/Legendary only works for Tommy, Chad, Victoria and Jenny as they have high Luck stats. Plus you only get 1 extra hit with a weapon which is by no means game changing. Further to this, the biggest oversight by the devs is that anything less than an Epic does absolutely nothing! Increase to 20% or whatever base value allows ALL players to benefit from the perk whilst retaining weapons to 2 extra hits at the most.
  • Pyro: Increased stun duration for headshots should be the main benefit of this perk with increased spotting time a secondary effect. Currently this perk is broken! Spotting time lasts 10 seconds and with an Epic/Legendary 20% it should increase to 12 seconds, but it does not. You could also start with a flare gun.
  • Tinker: Should, in actuality, make the skill checks bigger. Speeding up the dial movement only serves to increase the likelihood of an erroneous input.

2b: Nerfs. As far as "OP" perks go I only believe this to be the Medic perk. Thick Skinned has already been nerfed and the Rage update kind of levelled the playing field with other perks such as Swift Attacker and Sucker Punch.

• Medic: Make it so that the second use of a health spray can only be used by/on a counselor with the Medic perk equipped. i.e. If I am running the Medic perk and use the first spray to heal myself then I cannot use the second spray to heal another player who is not running the perk. Similarly, if I drop a health spray or leave a can in a draw, having used it once already, then another player not running Medic cannot pick it up as the can is empty to them. I can, however, use the first spray of a health spray to heal any injured counselor or drop an unused can for anyone to use. In addition to this, the second use of the health spray can only be used when an injured counselor's HP is low enough to the point where they are limping. This reduces the opportunity for players to repeatedly run away and heal up immediately after taking damage.

3: Perk Implementation. As things stand, certain perks are configured to work directly with counselors' statistics and, by design, have a much larger impact on counselors who are highest in those stats. e.g. Tommy excluded, Tiffany and Vanessa benefit the most from Marathon, Chad has the best return from Man At Arms and Grease Monkey, A.J becomes cat-like when using Light Foot, Buggzy can rival The Hulk with Friendship, Slugger and Thrasher applied, and Adam flourishes (as best he can) with Escape Artist due to his high combination of Composure and Strength. The way I see it is that this format should be reversed so that perks actually strengthen a counselor's weakness instead of further strengthening their strengths. This is normally the process used in many games - you equip a new item to upgrade your weakest stats in order to "max out" your character. Doing this in F13 may actually sway players to change from the go-to perks in order to round out their counselor more. e.g. Vanessa players could go with Light Foot to massively enhance her Stealth ability, Deborah could fulfil more of a 'final girl' role by making use of strength perks in a bid to de-mask Jason, Lachappa players could utilise Marathon to give a substantial boost to his Stamina, and Shelly would actually get a couple more hits out of a weapon when using Man At Arms. By implementing perks in this way players will have more control of how they tailor their counselors and it may actually lead to more diverse lobbies instead of ones oversaturated with Vanessa.

This game needs an extra add on pack for sale.

1. Camp Forest Green.

2.Shepherds house and party house camp ground.

3.NES Map with cave and attacking Pamela voorhees head.

4. Daytime exploration small story mode,where a counselor can go to the counselor training center and practice driving the car.

5.Swampy Run down abandoned part of camp crystal lake with Zombie Pamela Voorhees lurking in the Abandoned camp.

16 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Uber Jason 😭😭

Too bad things turned out how they did...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Link the (large) maps together into one BIG map, adjusting placement of items/goals/vehicles accordingly and facilitate this by allowing game time to be adjusted, up to the option of an hour or more. 

While I'm at it, drop the clock running out entirely to end the match for any players in Jason's line of sight when the timer runs out. It's always been goofy that Jason would just abruptly give up when he's right on top of someone just because his 20 minutes is up 

Oh, and AI Jason too. It can't really be that hard. Just have the devs study any game with an NPC stalk/kill mechanic (of which there must be thousands) and figure out how it's done most effectively. Reverse engineer the code if necessary. 

thought bout this alot what we realy need is 8 to 10 perks including bionic legs back abd eyes to see jason in the dark an far away

also as a parting gift nerf jason turin him into the real jason from the movies a sad lonely old geezer that just kills cuz his mum makes him do that

• Confused 1

On 3/10/2020 at 2:09 PM, MovieWatcher101 said:

thought bout this alot what we realy need is 8 to 10 perks including bionic legs back abd eyes to see jason in the dark an far away

also as a parting gift nerf jason turin him into the real jason from the movies a sad lonely old geezer that just kills cuz his mum makes him do that

I always knew this was strigoi. Sounds exactly like a strigoi comment. 

On 3/6/2020 at 12:28 AM, Ragingid said:

Oh, and AI Jason too. It can't really be that hard. Just have the devs study any game with an NPC stalk/kill mechanic (of which there must be thousands) and figure out how it's done most effectively. Reverse engineer the code if necessary. 

Coding an AI Jason is not as simple as copying code dynamics from another game.

I'm sure there is a lot behind planning for something that big. A lot of questions would have to be kept in mind when making a slasher legend come to life in a game.

For fun, I took notes during Syfy's F13 marathon. I then tried writing out a basic outline for the framework of a Jason AI. My results were about 15% accurate, and that was about 12 hours spent on it. A decent Jason to me should be at least 75% accurate. A convincing Jason should be closer to 95%. Anyone trying to make an AI Jason would likely be spending hundreds to thousands of hours improving his logic, until they were satisfied with it. It's too bad this game is near the end of the development cycle. I know many of us would like to have seen a Jason AI.

On 3/10/2020 at 3:09 PM, MovieWatcher101 said:

Jason already kills at Mother's request.

• Like 2

more offline options, offline progression with all jasons and kills, maybe a jason customizer, change consellers outfits, mask mode as explained by me and a few others...

The ability to play even if the servers go off is priority, I have a damn big list about what needs to be improved but honestly since there are a lot of flaws and I payed nothing for the game (acquired during games with gold rotation) I'd call that getting even.

2 hours ago, VLK said:

The ability to play even if the servers go off is priority, I have a damn big list about what needs to be improved but honestly since there are a lot of flaws and I payed nothing for the game (acquired during games with gold rotation) I'd call that getting even.

Many people have a long wish list. There is a limited amount of time and resources left to improve things in the game.

If they address the essentials, I can overlook the rest.

• Like 1

Original grab, new content inlcuding uber jason, ghost jason from nha that was planned, zombie Pamela from part 3 as a killer, LAN mode, offline data save, new maps, Lazarus mode aka Virtual Cabin 3.0, sandbox mode.