Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

The Axe STUN Effectiveness is bugged.

The Axe stun needs to be improved.

The Axe stun needs to be guaranteed.

The Axe should stun or knock down Jason with every hit.

When you hit Jason with the Axe it stuns him the first time and then hitting him again with the same axe it doesent stun him and the axe breaks.

Each Axe should stun Jason at least twice if using the same axe 2 times in a row. 

The Axe should only break after hitting Jason 4 times with the same Axe.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

@Strigoi, I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree on this one.

Many players are using the axe just fine as it is.

• Like 2

@Strigoi I am fine with the quality of our game‘s axes as it is right now. you should recheck yr chosen character and yr equipped perks, you are able improve yr stun chance with the right choice.

Also keep in mind that playing as Jason you are able to block hits from your opponents, Jason - although it sometimes seems like - isn’t any liveless Piñata hanging from the next tree.

At least I am happy to see that you do not vote for more axes to be added to the game.

You want to stun Jason with every axe hit?

Run Sucker Punch. 

The Axe should be more powerful.

One hit with the axe stuns Jason and knocks him down.

Trying to hit Jason with the same axe twice doesent work.

the axe breaks the second time you hit Jason with it.

25 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

the axe breaks the second time you hit Jason with it.

I'm assuming you play AJ :P

There is already a chart that shows each stun chance in the tutorials. 

I thought I told you to buy a diary and write all your fantastic ideas there and then you can create one thread and put them all there once a month.

Just please go away. 

9 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

This guy is obviously a double account.

ive been here for a long time and just now started seeing him pop up in the forum.

how can he possibly be famillar with me and not log on very much.

There are several forum members that have been around since the launch that don't chime in very often anymore, but still browse the forums. A good portion of the main contributors left when there was a ban party going on and people were getting banned left and right. Another good portion left shortly after the news broke that there was no future content coming. Just because you don't see a name often on the forums, or you don't recognize the name, don't be surprised to find out sometimes that name may have been registered here long before you were.

Duuuuude... there's one of you in every forum. If you feel the need to tell us your random ideas for customizing your beast counselors to your desires, please do it in youtube videos like you promised so we can come to you when we want to hear it instead of being forced to read it daily. You really don't know how to read the room, man. You make my noob self feel like a veteran here with your constant blunders.

OK, I tried being nice.

Why are we giving this person any (figurative) oxygen at this point? We're all wise to his game, and it's not going to change.

7 hours ago, masterkeef42o said:

Duuuuude... there's one of you in every forum. If you feel the need to tell us your random ideas for customizing your beast counselors to your desires, please do it in youtube videos like you promised so we can come to you when we want to hear it instead of being forced to read it daily. You really don't know how to read the room, man. You make my noob self feel like a veteran here with your constant blunders.

Why do i not have the right to post but everyone else does.

What do you mean that i dont know how to read the room.

7 hours ago, masterkeef42o said:

I don't think anyone is "forced" to read anything here. There are options in the settings that can be used to ignore content from users that you don't wish to be bothered with.

5 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

You can post here like all the rest of us. Just remember to post with purpose.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

You have the right to do so, we all do. We all have the right to express our thoughts on here within the confines of the rules set. That doesn't mean though that we have to agree/like what you say though.

Also if you fixed your sentence structuring that would help yourself alot I think.