Sign in to follow this  
FridayThe31st

Has Anybody Ever Noticed this Before?

So today I decided to get Jason’s sweater, and I was playing as Vanessa with the Halloween costume, the blue top, red pants and red boots. When I got the sweater it changed to white boots. Has anybody ever noticed this? Is this some kind of glitch or does it happen all the time because the sweater isn’t programmed to go over every variant of that costume? 

The first time this happened I thought that I forgot to change the color of her boots and that it was still white or something, but Then it happened the second time I knew it was some kind of glitch or something. After I used the sweater it went back to normal. I never tried it with the other color variants so maybe it’s only this one but I have no idea.

https://youtu.be/AtM5a1jKZfs 

19 minutes ago, FridayThe31st said:

So today I decided to get Jason’s sweater, and I was playing as Vanessa with the Halloween costume, the blue top, red pants and red boots. When I got the sweater it changed to white boots. Has anybody ever noticed this? Is this some kind of glitch or does it happen all the time because the sweater isn’t programmed to go over every variant of that costume? 

The first time this happened I thought that I forgot to change the color of her boots and that it was still white or something, but Then it happened the second time I knew it was some kind of glitch or something.

https://youtu.be/AtM5a1jKZfs 

Haven’t seen it before.....

@mattshotcha is this something that’s been reported before?

Hopefully all the clothes start changing colors. I’d look at it as new dlc clothes (glitch edition) 

Wouldn't it be nice to have different colored weapons too based on how many days you have played the game and/or achievements? 

I'm not sure if this has already been reported, considering the extremely low priority of something like this, but I'll forward the video along.

OP: Please report anything you find like this to JasonKillsBugs.com as that is our dedicated support site. Thanks for sending this over!