Sign in to follow this  
MartianManhunter

4th perk for councelors?

Since Jason got a major, major buff to be invincible, does anyone else think counselors should get a 4th perk since a lot of our perks are useless now, and the game is clearly unbalanced? I want Jason to be OP, but invincible after 10 minutes is too much.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

He isn’t completely invincible. Bear traps, shotguns, and the sweater still stuns him. Pocket knives also stun him if in that case you get grabbed.  Because of this, I never waste shotguns. 

Also Jason is nowhere near OP, have you seen how easy it is to kill him? He might be “invincible” after rage but if you have skilled counselors around he isn’t going to be able to do much, especially if they’re trying to kill him.  If you add a fourth perk ability for the counselors, with good ranked perks they’ll become OP. 

• Like 1

I would love the 4th perk option, but do you realize how unfair it would be to Jason?  

Running hypo with every single build that you have now, will nullify all his traps. Using swift if you already have hypo will also probably get his mask off quicker than how quick it already is.

The only way 4th perk option would work would be an entire overhaul to the perk system where each perk is given a value.. e.g. 1 or 2 let's say, and the max points you can have is 5. 

The devs of Friday made some decent perks but 80% of them are dum as hell given their percentages. They promised on a perk overhaul even after the lawsuit and here we are .. ages later with nothing

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MartianManhunter said:

does anyone else think counselors should get a 4th perk since a lot of our perks are useless now,

The answer is already given in your very question:

since a lot of our perks are useless, a 4th perk slot for counselors is not required.

4 hours ago, MartianManhunter said:

does anyone else think counselors should get a 4th perk since a lot of our perks are useless now,

I find the three perks I run very useful. Of course, I run perks that will make it easier to escape, and most of the time before Jason even gets to rage.

Just out of curiosity ( but I think I may already know ) what perks are you running that you find useless since the rage update?

• Like 1

Only if Jason gets perks as well. Also Jason isn't and has never been invincible.

Edited by F134Ever86

Counselors and some of the perks are far too OP as it is.

Medic, Hypo, Thick Skin, NoS or Marathon depending on playstyle. 

You really want to run against that as Jason every match?  

Counselors should have less perks, not more, especially since they're never going to rework them.

4 Perk Slots?

Medic, ThickSkinned, NoS, and Swift Attacker?  Hell No!!!

• Haha 1