Sign in to follow this  
Sanitago5

The keys to rebirth

- This is a game in which you are stronger playing as a team. It forces survivors to communicate (it no longer shows objects marked on the map).

- The demand is about to end, finish developing the content that had already reached (Map of Grendell, Jason X, clothing packs) and make the game much cheaper to buy, as well as approximately 3 days of free trial for people to come back to Friday the 13th.

- Implementation of a new mode of anger and combat system Jason - Survivor. (Mainly that Jason is no longer so easy to kill and that he can be stunned with objects until the end, not just with the shotgun.)

• Confused 1

@Sanitago5, They cannot add any content to the game. They can't implement new game modes, as that would be new content. This game is in it's "final" form. All they can do is try and fix bugs/glitches.

59 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@Sanitago5, They cannot add any content to the game. They can't implement new game modes, as that would be new content. This game is in it's "final" form. All they can do is try and fix bugs/glitches.

Just imagine the amount of threads there will be when the lawsuit gets settled. Everyone will be begging for new content then

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Just imagine the amount of threads there will be when the lawsuit gets settled. Everyone will be begging for new content then

Which is just absurd at this point since It has been said many times by Gun and even as of yesterday from the video with Larry Zerner breaking down the court stuff that the game will never get new content. I don't understand what it is going to take for those stubborn people to understand that the game is never going to get more content.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Unfortunately, with the two stubborn old men that's fighting in this lawsuit, I don't foresee the forums even being around by time the lawsuit gets settled. This lawsuit will probably drag on until one of them dies.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Unfortunately, with the two stubborn old men that's fighting in this lawsuit, I don't foresee the forums even being around by time the lawsuit gets settled. This lawsuit will probably drag on until one of them dies.

Very True.

Even when this step in the lawsuit is settled it will be further appealed by whoever loses this next settlement I am sure of it.

6 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I hope it isn’t that long. they shouldn’t be allowed to appeal every court case 

6 hours ago, PackASnack_Lodge said:

Which is just absurd at this point since It has been said many times by Gun and even as of yesterday from the video with Larry Zerner breaking down the court stuff that the game will never get new content. I don't understand what it is going to take for those stubborn people to understand that the game is never going to get more content.

People don’t do their research and that’s why they have no knowledge. That’s why you see people asking for savini, new content, etc even though it’s been said 1000 times it isn’t happening

5 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Very True.

Even when this step in the lawsuit is settled it will be further appealed by whoever loses this next settlement I am sure of it.

They should only be allowed to appeal so many times imo. How is it okay for Sean Cunningham to keep appealing every time he loses?

57 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

They should only be allowed to appeal so many times imo. How is it okay for Sean Cunningham to keep appealing every time he loses?

Normally a lower court decision can only be appealed once.....however......

As long as there is a next level superior court  Sean or Victor have as many appeals as there are superior courts to appeal to....

if Sean loses he will appeal to the next level higher court system......as this is the first Appeal to the lower court that he lost to in the first place.

4 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Normally a lower court decision can only be appealed once.....however......

As long as there is a next level superior court  Sean or Victor have as many appeals as there are superior courts to appeal to....

if Sean loses he will appeal to the next level higher court system......as this is the first Appeal to the lower court that he lost to in the first place.

Seems like a broken system. Victor will win and Sean will keep appealing and that will just hold this off longer than necessary. 

5 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Seems like a broken system. Victor will win and Sean will keep appealing and that will just hold this off longer than necessary. 

That’s exactly why I think this will continue until one or both of them pass away. It’s very sad that they can’t come to terms, have Sean pull his head out of his ass and let Victor have a piece of the pie, and both get even more filthy rich after the next movie. 

• Like 1

On 2/16/2020 at 10:30 AM, DontZzz34 said:

People can beg, even if it is pointless.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:17 AM, PackASnack_Lodge said:

I was thinking a televised broadcast on all channels would be in order.

"We interrupt your regularly scheduled program for a special report."

" Friday the 13th: The Game will never receive any new content of any kind. "

"We return to your scheduled programming, already in progress..."

The question now is , who gets to deliver the message on the air?

On 2/16/2020 at 12:00 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Pizza and drinks for anyone still here on the last day. It's my treat. 😎

Yep. Content is gone. I'm pleased with what we do have, but more never hurts. But I knew that when I just picked up the game recently.