slashmedaddy

who do you guys think is the best Jason player on Xbox

personally i think xxjasonkill3rxx, vflodarknessv and palmarized are the best Xbox Jason players, I’m just curious to know who you guys think are the best because every time I face these guys they always kill 8/8 in like 5-10 minutes  

Is Guru on Xbox or PS4? he is one of if not the best on any platform. Just my opinion. Play with Jason, Ohmwrecker are good too.I watch Hollow Hunter just for laughs but he's not bad either.

6 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Is Guru on Xbox or PS4?

If I'm not mistaking, he's on both. I have to agree with you though. I think he is the best Jason player I have personally seen. I've seen several clips of him using "exploits", but I have also seen several more legit matches that he just totally annihilates everyone because he's just that damned good. 

You said jasonkiller 😂😂😂 not a chance. This is probably your account or his friend? LOL you seriously consider this the best Jason on Xbox? 

He’s just a pub lobby noob stomper. Not that hard to wipe lobby’s of dumb counselors within 10 minutes. A good team though? Wouldn’t happen. 

Best Jason’s I’ve seen are toxicviper, jliles3, and gameplayingguru

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

You said jasonkiller 😂😂😂 not a chance. This is probably your account or his friend? LOL you seriously consider this the best Jason on Xbox? 

Was that a 150 Savini? I've seen better Jason's that was around level 30 or less. At least by level 30 or so players have learned to use the block function. He went for the grab and get smacked bait almost every time.

I think he is 150, I’ve seen this person in public lobbies but I’ve never played against him when he was Jason. He also shouldn’t have went after that Tiffany and the other guy, he should’ve went for the car. Why did he let them escape? Lol.

palmarized is pretty damn good, he’s a master at shift grabs and stalk but i don’t consider him to be the best Jason, i would say he is the scariest though, he refuses to talk but when he does you’ll hear how damn terrifying his voice is. he’s also max level and runs a bloody savini with the pig splitter. 

Palmarized is pretty deadly, never heard him talk though, what does he sound like??

19 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Was that a 150 Savini? I've seen better Jason's that was around level 30 or less. At least by level 30 or so players have learned to use the block function. He went for the grab and get smacked bait almost every time.

Yes it was a level 150. Also has like 3000+ hours into the game. But like you said I’ve seen better by low level players. 

18 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

I think he is 150, I’ve seen this person in public lobbies but I’ve never played against him when he was Jason. He also shouldn’t have went after the Tiffany and the other guy, he should’ve went for the car. Why did he let them escape? Lol

They were his friends 

1 minute ago, DontZzz34 said:

They were his friends 

Oh, I see. I know it might be different than teaming but I really don’t like when people do that.

11 minutes ago, FridayThe31st said:

Oh, I see. I know it might be different than teaming but I really don’t like when people do that.

Ikr? Idc if someone is my friend or not when I’m Jason there aren’t any free escapes. I hate when Jason's give free escapes just bc someone is their friend. 

24 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Ikr? Idc if someone is my friend or not when I’m Jason there aren’t any free escapes. I hate when Jason's give free escapes just bc someone is their friend. 

Yeah, and I never got that. Like, correct me if I’m wrong, but if I ever played this game with a friend of mine (I wish, that would be so fun) and I happened to be Jason, it would be extra funny when trying to kill them. Letting them escape is no fun at all. 

Whenever I see people in quick play who are all very obviously friends and all know each other, and they don’t spare their friends or any of that bullshit, it surprises me and I have a lot of respect for those people because it’s stupid, teaming is so common (and letting any friends escape). Like, actually play the game like it’s supposed to be played. It’s sad max level people do this shit too.

12 hours ago, Max Mancini said:

bloody savini with the pig splitter. 

That means they are a hacker.Correct me if I'm wrong but the bloody skin was never a part of the backer Savini package was it? That is how I tell on Steam if they are legit backer or not .

Anyone else find it kind of funny that people who just registered are coming on here and promoting Jason players that hardly anyone has ever heard of as the best? Almost like they needed an ego stroke, so they either make multiple accounts promoting themselves or have a friend join to agree with them. I may be way off here, but that was mighty convenient for the new members to join and just so happen chime in on this thread as their first posts.

4 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

That means they are a hacker.Correct me if I'm wrong but the bloody skin was never a part of the backer Savini package was it? That is how I tell on Steam if they are legit backer or not

While it's safe to say that most steam users with a bloody Savini are probably hackers, there's a small % of them that got the medium bloody skins dlc with the pc physical release which was available on kickstarter and backerkit.

On 2/16/2020 at 8:50 AM, slashmedaddy said:

personally i think xxjasonkill3rxx, vflodarknessv and palmarized are the best Xbox Jason players, I’m just curious to know who you guys think are the best because every time I face these guys they always kill 8/8 in like 5-10 minutes  

LOLOLOLOL
xxjasonki3rxx isnt good at all 😂😂 he quits when he's not Jason, and I take it upon myself to survive the night on him. This man talks big but will rage quit when the two minutes timer comes up. He can't even block. 😂😂

And please never judge a Jason's skill based off public games.. Jesus Christ. 

There's a world's difference from the players you mentioned vs tournament Jason's. 

22 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

He’s just a pub lobby noob stomper. Not that hard to wipe lobby’s of dumb counselors within 10 minutes. A good team though? Wouldn’t happen. 

Best Jason’s I’ve seen are toxicviper, jliles3, and gameplayingguru

Toxic viper #1 Jason no doubt. Gurus retired, for now.

21 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

Yeah, and I never got that. Like, correct me if I’m wrong, but if I ever played this game with a friend of mine (I wish, that would be so fun) and I happened to be Jason, it would be extra funny when trying to kill them. Letting them escape is no fun at all. 

Whenever I see people in quick play who are all very obviously friends and all know each other, and they don’t spare their friends or any of that bullshit, it surprises me and I have a lot of respect for those people because it’s stupid, teaming is so common (and letting any friends escape). Like, actually play the game like it’s supposed to be played. It’s sad max level people do this shit too.

Right, it’s pretty sad when a max level Jason is teaming. Last night I was dealing with teamers. This Jason knew what he was doing to. When I came in as tommy there was one of his friends with the sweater. I went and found her. She ignored me and got in the 2 seat car and drove off while Jason comes after me. People ruin this game. I just left and went for Jason games the rest of the night. When I’m Jason I don’t gotta worry about bullshit Jason players teaming.

9 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Anyone else find it kind of funny that people who just registered are coming on here and promoting Jason players that hardly anyone has ever heard of as the best? Almost like they needed an ego stroke, so they either make multiple accounts promoting themselves or have a friend join to agree with them. I may be way off here, but that was mighty convenient for the new members to join and just so happen chime in on this thread as their first posts.

I noticed that to. It’s probably them or their friends

7 hours ago, Summerofheat said:

LOLOLOLOL
xxjasonki3rxx isnt good at all 😂😂 he quits when he's not Jason, and I take it upon myself to survive the night on him. This man talks big but will rage quit when the two minutes timer comes up. He can't even block. 😂😂

Exactly

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Right, it’s pretty sad when a max level Jason is teaming. Last night I was dealing with teamers. This Jason knew what he was doing to. When I came in as tommy there was one of his friends with the sweater. I went and found her. She ignored me and got in the 2 seat car and drove off while Jason comes after me. People ruin this game. I just left and went for Jason games the rest of the night. When I’m Jason I don’t gotta worry about bullshit Jason players teaming.

Yeah, and as a counselor I’m always suspicious and worried people are gonna be teaming especially if their names are almost identical so I suicide when I really suspect something then spectate, and it turns out I’m not wrong at all.

18 hours ago, Summerofheat said:

And please never judge a Jason's skill based off public games.. Jesus Christ. 

There's a world's difference from the players you mentioned vs tournament Jason's.

↑↑100% this

18 hours ago, Summerofheat said:

Toxic viper #1 Jason no doubt. Gurus retired, for now.

^^ this is also true

Tox is #1 on PS4 and Xbox