For anyone who hasn't seen this, here is Larry breaking down the oral arguments portion of the lawsuit that took place on thursday.

Side note is that he clearly says that even after the lawsuit comes to an end, there WILL NOT be any content coming to the game, none at any point. Hopefully for those who for whatever reason keep holding out foolish hope understand that the game will remain as it is from here on out.

This is HUGE NEWS.

If the lawsuit settles this summer ill be so happy.

my guess is that it will go back to the jury court.

Saddly, as much as I'm ready for it to be over....I don't know that it matters as the damage had been done. 

Maybe I'm wrong!

Once the lawsuit is actually over it will allow for new films, Neca figures and other merch to start flowing again. As for the game it changes nothing. The game will be as it is now as there will not be any new content coming to it so the best thing we can hope for is that another Pub/Dev team wants to take a stab at making a new F13 game once the option is available.

6 hours ago, PackASnack_Lodge said:

Once the lawsuit is actually over it will allow for new films, Neca figures and other merch to start flowing again. As for the game it changes nothing. The game will be as it is now as there will not be any new content coming to it so the best thing we can hope for is that another Pub/Dev team wants to take a stab at making a new F13 game once the option is available.

I'm sure others will take a stab at an F13 game in the future.

@Fair Play. Oh you know they will. I believe if anyone has seen the "success" this one has done, they will at least try it out. I use the word success loosely, because this game is a blast and was on the right path.....but got shut down for unforseen reasons.

37 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@DefiantEnd, no need to use the word loosely. The game was a success, a huge success. It's just a shame that the lawsuit ruined what it may have been.

This game was limping along well before the lawsuit was announced. The bugs/glitches is what scared away the majority of player base. The lawsuit was just an unforeseen punishment for all of us that stuck around and still love the game today.