Sign in to follow this  
Deano78

Quickest escape by car

Just wondered how quickly anyone has managed to escape? Obviously the boat would be quicker as you only need 2 parts. I managed to escape from Crystal lake map last night in just 2 minutes 40 seconds. 2 other players brought the battery and gas I had the keys. This was uncoordinated as well I rarely use the mic or pick up the walkie. 

This was my personal best. I have had a couple escape on me quicker than this when I was Jason. Fastest I’ve seen was about 1 minute 20 seconds. 

• Like 3

I don't have video of it, but I was playing with 2 other people in a party and we all spawned in Blair's Cove on Higgins Large.  We each chose a house and raided it as per usual.

I found keys, another found the battery and the last one found gas so we all showed up to the car with all the parts in like 1 minute.  One of us happened to be a repair character so the car was fixed seconds later and were were off.  It took like 30 seconds to leave the map because I was too paranoid to take off roads since I've been seeing a lot of cars just fall through the map going offroad recently.

In all I think it we were gone in like 2:40 or 2:45.

3 people gone and the Jason wasn't even done trapping up objectives yet. This Jason was one who did objectives like so:  Tommy -> Phone -> Vehicles.  So, no traps were on the cars yet.

Sub 5 minutes definitely for myself, think though it would be closer 2-3 mins though, if i get the luck of spawn and parts, with someone like minded getting the other part, easy peasy.

Looks like the quickest escape I've done is 2 minutes, 42 seconds.

VnTHg0s.jpg

• Like 1

By myself repairing the car and finding the keys, it was 4 minutes 12 seconds. That was one of the luckiest matches I played where everything I needed was right there and Jason was busy tunneling Vanessa. With another player helping, my record stands at 2 minutes 35 seconds

7 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

This was my personal best. I have had a couple escape on my quicker than this when I was Jason. Fastest I’ve seen was about 1 minute 20 seconds. 

Bless the bunnies. That is why Deborah Kim is my favorite 

• Like 1