Welcome to the F13 Tower Guide. Included below is a link to the full PDF, with all maps broken down to give you the best chance of choosing the correct generator on first morph. Screenshots of all towers that can be observed in the cutscenes are also included for your conveniance. Given the amount of pages, I recommend using bookmarks in your mobile or desktop reader for ease of use.

Additionally, a bonus video of the cutscenes can be viewed below for the purpose of seeing the tower locations in motion, to best familiarise yourself with them. While some are obviously hard to catch, using slower playback on the video will help.

F13 Tower Guide PDF - Download

F13 Cutscene Towers Video

If you wish to make use of the guide right away, you can do so without reading anything more. Otherwise, I encourage you to read on below for a complete understanding of the topic.

Radio Tower Guide - Wordpress

Edited by Tommy86
Updated with trailer
  • Thanks 16

Nice, It's finally Here!!!!!

Thank you.  From every Jason player. ❤️

• Like 1

Now all that's needed is a guide for the morph grid in order to navigate the maps with the worst possible morph locations.

• Like 1

There's a very small chance to see the tower in the opening of Pack Small - if it spawns in the group of houses between Flat Rock and Hodder's Path. You'll be able to see the red light during the final moments of the intro. 

I'll edit this if I find proof in my video collections.

EDIT - I'm starting to think I just saw sparks from the campfire, because even if the tower is at the location specified, the camera cuts too soon to be able to see the tower in it.

@Tommy86 great work. Many thanks. Must have been a hell of a workload to put all those details on the maps!

• Like 1

ive never been much of a tommy call stopper, so i probley wont use this. but i have to say @Tommy86 very well done champ. may the power be cut & the roads run red!

i like killing tommy so i never really care if he gets called. if the shit goes down & tommy off's my ass, i chalk it up as a GG. ready for the challage of gettin them boxes turned back on!

• Sad 1

exercising

23 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

ive never been much of a tommy call stopper, so i probley wont use this. but i have to say @Tommy86 very well done champ. may the power be cut & the roads run red!

i like killing tommy so i never really care if he gets called. if the shit goes down & tommy off's my ass, i chalk it up as a GG. ready for the challage of gettin them boxes turned back on!

You say that, but wait until you get stuck with the same kill squad exercising the same strategy (manipulate getting Tommy and going for the kill as soon as he spawns) game after game.  If they are good players, Jason doesn't have enough HP to really go toe to toe, not to mention cheap stuns coming from fireworks, guns, and flares where they can claim free damage on Jason's recovery.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

exercising

You say that, but wait until you get stuck with the same kill squad exercising the same strategy (manipulate getting Tommy and going for the kill as soon as he spawns) game after game.  If they are good players, Jason doesn't have enough HP to really go toe to toe, not to mention cheap stuns coming from fireworks, guns, and flares where they can claim free damage on Jason's recovery.

I'd like to criticize the tactic of hitting Jason as soon as he gets up or comes out of a stun, but that would make me a hypocrite because I do it too. Earlier tonight, me and the 2-3 friends I kill Jason with killed a lv 150 pt 2 twice in a row with the same strategy.

Possible Tommy's:

1) Spawn in, loot 2-3 cabins for whatever items and weapons you can (machetes and axes are preferred, for obvious reasons), and then beeline it right for Jason. 

2) When you find him, don't rush right up to him and start swinging, he's probably going to grab-kill you if you do. Instead (this is where Swift Attacker becomes very helpful) trot off a few feet and stop. 99% of the time, Jason is going to go right for you. Wait until he's close, then click R3 and tap R2 It is absurd how many times you can pull that off with the same Jason. If you don't really like that tactic, you can simply keep getting grabbed and have a nearby counselor keep freeing you until their weapon breaks. Either way, the goal isn't to beat Jason up, it's to break the mask, so stop hitting him once it's off or you risk pushing him into Rage too early.

3) Once it's off, die. No matter how obviously bait you are, the huge majority of Jason's will kill you anyway. 

Sweater-Girl:

1) Loot until you find at least one PK and med spray. Do not even go into the shack without them. 

2) Once you have them, stay clear of Jason if possible. Wait until Tommy spawns in, then link up and go get the sweater together. Preferably, SG brings her own axe with her in case she has to help remove the mask, or Tommy's breaks. If she can't find one, she trades the axe for the shotgun.

3) Once the sweater's taken, Tommy's with you, and the mask is off, simply jog around until you find Jason. If he no shows, don't stand around for 15 minutes waiting, go fix the car or phone. If he's not coming, he's not coming, so don't drag it out. 

After the countless times we've played together, I've come to believe that two of the absolute worst things Jason can do is 1] Ignore the warning from Pamela. I'm not talking about when he gets the alert but Morph is down and he can't get there in time, I'm talking about hearing it but not giving a shit because he's chasing someone or trying to stop the car or whatever else he's doing, and 2] Become far too overconfident for their own good. Sure, you're a 150 with a lot of experience being Jason, that doesn't mean it's a good idea to try and take Tommy/SG head-on, especially without your mask.

I had a round once where an unmasked pt 8 started out doing everything perfectly (blocking, checking doorways for traps instead of barging in, knifing us from a distance, hit-and-run tactics, etc..) but eventually he got himself killed after an admittedly perfect Stalk-Shift-grab got him PK'ed, then stunned via sweater before he could get away.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:03 PM, GeneiJin said:

You say that, but wait until you get stuck with the same kill squad exercising the same strategy (manipulate getting Tommy and going for the kill as soon as he spawns) game after game.

i know preventing the tommy call is jason's best defence against the big kill. i have crossed paths with some very tough customers as well. the thing is, i want tommy to be called & i want the fight, win or lose. in my opinion, an all out battle for the sweater against great players is the most fun the game has to offer. gets your blood pumpin, heart racing, & keeps you on the edge of your seat.

am i a fool? oh yes ! 😅

• Like 2

1 hour ago, glowing ooze said:

i know preventing the tommy call is jason's best defence against the big kill. i have crossed paths with some very tough customers as well. the thing is, i want tommy to be called & i want the fight, win or lose. in my opinion, an all out battle for the sweater against great players is the most fun the game has to offer. gets your blood pumpin, heart racing, & keeps you on the edge of your seat.

am i a fool? oh yes ! 😅

To each he own.  If you wanna go at them head on, more power to you (too bad it's likely a losing battle with good players :P).  Personally, I want to kill as many counselors as I can, and preventing an early J-kill attempt frees Jason to securing escapes.  Keep in mind that once Tommy, Sweater, and demasked, Jason can no longer attack counselors or prevent objective without risking end game within the sweaters radius.  Also, once you secure that powerbox, stubborn kill-squads will undoubtly attempt to fix it, making it a honey pot death trap >:3

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Keep in mind that once Tommy, Sweater, and demasked, Jason can no longer attack counselors or prevent objective without risking end game within the sweaters radius.

An excellent point to bring up. Unless Jason has an abundance of throwing knives, he is neutered once these 3 requirements are in place, due to sweater radius being such a threat. Any self-respecting player will of course attempt to collect knives but this scenario typically brings out the ocean man in players with less dignity. With sweater also being perfectly functional through walls, there are many opportunities for it.

Amazing, as usual. I will tell any Jason players to learn this, thank you for spreading this knowledge. Your contribution to this game is without boundaries, much respect for you @Tommy86

• Like 1

On 2/11/2020 at 7:10 AM, Tommy86 said:

Welcome to the F13 Tower Guide. Included below is a link to the full PDF, with all maps broken down to give you the best chance of choosing the correct generator on first morph. Screenshots of all towers that can be observed in the cutscenes are also included for your conveniance. Given the amount of pages, I recommend using bookmarks in your mobile or desktop reader for ease of use.

Additionally, a bonus video of the cutscenes can be viewed below for the purpose of seeing the tower locations in motion, to best familiarise yourself with them. While some are obviously hard to catch, using slower playback on the video will help.

F13 Tower Guide PDF - Download

F13 Cutscene Towers Video

If you wish to make use of the guide right away, you can do so without reading anything more. Otherwise, I encourage you to read on below for a complete understanding of the topic.

Radio Tower Guide - Wordpress

I still wonder to this day why you still put so much work to help the community. From your ghosting tech contribution and now the Tommy radios.. thank you for everything dude. Me and a few people used your damage calculation and took it a little step further thanks to your work. 

Thank you once again.