Okay I know I’m probably gonna get hate for bringing this up because this has probably been brought up enough times but I’m honestly tired of playing the same stuff over and over. Like I understand the lawsuit that went down but can’t Gun media do something about it? cause this game has so much potential when it comes to DLC, can’t they just give a cut of the earnings to whoever took it to court I’m the first place? Or just part ways with whoever killed it to begin with. Just because they say there’s not gonna be anymore DLC doesn’t mean they can’t try and revive it (again), bring the game to its true potential like I know you can Gun Media. (All my opinion but I’m here to listen to others about the whole situation even though it’s been about 4 years later)

Hi @Keegan, welcome to the forums. Seeing as you're new here, you probably don't realize there's a search function on the forums. If you use the search function, you will be able to find several more threads just like the one you just posted. You will also see they all have two things in common. One, they all get closed. Two, they all get the very same response, "NO NEW CONTENT."

No I knew there was a search function I just didn’t care to use it, if they all have the same thing and if they get taken down then it’s obvious Gun media doesn’t care about trying to do the right thing and fighting for a game that has potential 

1 minute ago, Keegan said:

No I knew there was a search function I just didn’t care to use it, if they all have the same thing and if they get taken down then it’s obvious Gun media doesn’t care about trying to do the right thing and fighting for a game that has potential 

There is nothing for them to fight for. The lawsuit ended everything Friday the 13th. It’s not just hindering Gun Media. It also stopped NECA and other companies from doing anything that pertained to the F13 brand. If Gun didn’t care about the game, they would have pulled the plug long ago. Instead they continue to support the game as well as the servers that you play the game on. Again, try out the search function. You will see most of the previous posts were just as much asinine as yours. 

I’d rather have a good game with DLC than a great game with DLC this whole thing from the beginning has been nothing but a joke

1 hour ago, Keegan said:

t’s obvious Gun media  doesn’t care about doing the right thing  and fighting for a game that has potential.

They could fight all day but it wouldn’t change a thing if they released anything new into the game that wasn’t in the game before the official Lawsuit cut off date they will be sued.....especially if the License holders can prove the game had an increase in sales because of said content.....Gun doesn’t want to be pulled into a lawsuit that could potentially drag on for a long time.

1 hour ago, Keegan said:

I’d rather have a good game with DLC than a great game with DLC this whole thing from the beginning has been nothing but a joke

Thanks for coming to the official forum to let us all know your opinion on the matter.....

Unfortunately it doesn’t change anything.....

We all wanted Gun to add more content and DLC to the game......So did Gun Media  it’s unfortunate that things went the way they did....

When the lawsuit started Gun was told it would not effect the game but unfortunately a new ruling from the courts changed that.....

And now here we are, a great game cut short of hitting all the content that could have been added.......a ton of content nearly completed and no way to release it because of the lawsuit......

it is a sad thing but we all have to accept and move on......

what is in the game is all the content we will be receiving all we can hope for is more bug fixes, client side saves and peer to peer hosting so we can still play as counselors after servers shut down........

I do have to hand it to Gun though they did just give us more options of control for private matches which no one was expecting with this latest patch....which will keep the game thriving and entertaining when playing with your crew.