Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Map customization and toggle options for The chooser of the map in lobbies.

Cant we have the same options that private matches have with the special extra options to turn on or turn off pocket knives.

All ready have cars fixed etc.

can these special options be added to regular online matches and decided by the map chooser host of the game.

Having those options online like what private matches has would kill online altogether, the toxic players would have a field day with the options making it hard to join a match, what we really need is a Offline Bots match modifier  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Friday-Fan-88 said:

Having those options online like what private matches has would kill online altogether, the toxic players would have a field day with the options making it hard to join a match, what we really need is a Offline Bots match modifier  

Agreed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Friday-Fan-88 said:

Having those options online like what private matches has would kill online altogether, the toxic players would have a field day with the options making it hard to join a match,

Exactly. This would be the cockaigne for all trolls. Hope we never get this in online Quickplays.

1 hour ago, Friday-Fan-88 said:

what we really need is a Offline Bots match modifier

Yes, this Would be perfect! 

• Like 1

Hell no, I really don’t want somebody turning off all pocket knives, health sprays and all that stuff. And having the cars already fixed?  I wouldn’t be against that as Jason because it will give me more of a challenge, but for new players, that would be even worse than it already is for them. I’m not against your idea completely — I think the only options that should be added for public matches is things like changing the weather (ability to turn rain on and off) and certain settings for the maps and environment around, but I think nothing that would give the counselors or Jason an advantage should be able to be added (like the turning off pocket knives, health sprays, etc). Maybe Tommy Jarvis ignoring Jason’s rage would be a good idea? Only because he’s one of the most important characters in the game, and also because often times Tommy is the last one alive (not always, but in the hands of a good player) and I personally think the final guy/girl should be able to stun Jason even if he’s in rage, but maybe it can be harder to do so.

Well what about the option for 2 Jason's to enter the match at one time and both Jason's can attack each other and counselors.

Why not also have an option for counselors to be able to attack each other on quick play.

If there is 2 Jasons on a Map then Tommy Jarvis is automatically in the game with 14 counselors.

14 counselors if there is 2 Jason's on the map.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Strigoi said:

Well what about the option for 2 Jason's to enter the match at one time and both Jason's can attack each other and counselors.

That would change the game, as it would potentially be a new mode. That's not happening.

Why not also have an option for counselors to be able to attack each other on quick play.

That was taken away for the reason that players were abusing it. I'd rather that didn't come back to Quick Play.

If there is 2 Jasons on a Map then Tommy Jarvis is automatically in the game with 14 counselors.

No.

14 counselors if there is 2 Jason's on the map.

No.

New content is not permitted. This includes new modes.

If any toggles are added, they should be in Private matches.

• Like 2