Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Paying to be a character in Gunmedia's next game.

If Gun media and Wes Keltner decide to do another Crowd funding campaign kickstarter,backer kit for a horror video game would you pay to be a character in the game using your real name and facial features and personal traits.

I Would want a character based on me that looks exactly like me.

13708324_1734178113498279_5898311990670484602_o.jpg

• Haha 2

Using the „Off Game“ section of this forum would have been a more qualified choice, I do not see what this topic has to do with F13 game discussion? 

However, as a future backer of their new game you could surely plead for enough machetes added to the next game from the beginning on.

Moved to off topic.

• Thanks 1

my character would have strength and sneak and be able to understand strange mysteries and books.

Wasnt there counselors in the friday the 13th game that are based on real people that payed to be put into the game.

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

my character would have strength and sneak and be able to understand strange mysteries and books.

Wasnt there counselors in the friday the 13th game that are based on real people that payed to be put into the game.

There were people who donated in order to be immortalized in this game.

I personally wouldn't pay to be in a game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Strigoi said:

You're back!? Holy Hannah!

Yeah, Buggzy, Adam and Kenny were people who donated enough to be put into the game. 

6 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

You're back!? Holy Hannah!

Yeah, Buggzy, Adam and Kenny were people who donated enough to be put into the game. 

Im hoping Wes Keltner will have a small crowd funding campaign for Gun Medias next game.

I Got to figure out how to get my character in the next game.

Id like to be a strong Metal Head character.

Who understands strange messages in books and dark puzzles,can find my way around cemeteries and secret passage ways without alot of fear.

I Imagine the cost to be in the game would be around 2 grand.

2000.00 dollars isnt that bad to be able to be in a video game.

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

I Imagine the cost to be in the game would be around 2 grand.

2000.00 dollars isnt that bad to be able to be in a video game.

3724gg.jpg

It was $10,000 to be a character in F13.

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

3724gg.jpg

It was $10,000 to be a character in F13.

You have got to be Kidding me.

I Dont have that kind of money.

they need to make it cheaper so that forum members can be characters in the game.

I Clearly understand from Matt Shotcha's posts that Gun Media is not ready to drop hints or share anything that they are doing next at this time.

But i Hope later this year the Wes Keltner and company drop a HUGE HINT.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FLIPPING NUTS NOT TO WANT TO BE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER IN AN OFFICIAL HALLOWEEN GAME OR TEXAS CHAINSAW.

Maybe we can negotiate a lower price for people who want to be in the game really,really bad.

I Guess your characters clothing and style would have to fit 1974 or 1978 time periods.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

they need to make it cheaper so that forum members can be characters in the game.

You've heard the old saying, you have to pay to play?

If they made the price to be in the game cheaper, they would have thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of people willing to pay the price. With that being said, how many people do you actually think would then be put into the game? The reason the price was so steep is, you had to really want it to get it. Kudos to the ones that could afford to do so.  

18 hours ago, Strigoi said:

We can't tell a company how to run their operation.

But i Hope later this year the Wes Keltner and company drop a HUGE HINT. We'll see.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FLIPPING NUTS NOT TO WANT TO BE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER IN AN OFFICIAL HALLOWEEN GAME OR TEXAS CHAINSAW.

Not everyone may feel the same as you. That doesn't make us "nuts". It means we have different views.

17 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Kudos to the ones that could afford to do so.  

I'm kinda glad my wife talked me out of donating that much.

• Like 1

Well we can ask Wes Keltner to negotiate a cheaper price so more unlockable characters can be in the game.

5 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Well we can ask Wes Keltner to negotiate a cheaper price so more unlockable characters can be in the game.

As you will be the first to ask him, I am convinced you get a special deal.

• Haha 2