Sign in to follow this  
RaidCasto

For the last patch, why not release the lingerie pack

For free, so theres nothing to sue for.  The outfits are already in the game files, so it is content that was pre lawsuit.

Why not release it for free?  It would be a nice gesture for those who supported the game.

I don’t know the exact wording of the lawsuit, but my guess is that it prevents ANY new content regardless of providing it for free or having to pay for it.

The majority of us would surely love to have them, maybe as an unlocking bonus for reaching level 150 or something like that. Or with the next patch for free as you suggested. 

but if there would be such a loophole to the lawsuit I am sure we already would have gotten  - for free - smaller versions of our known bigger maps (Jarvis and Pinehurst didn’t cost additional money for us players either) or even Uber Jason or Grendal map (as some YouTube videos already showed them existing / being developed in 2018.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed for the hearing on this Feb 13th and the judge‘s decision.

LOL - keep holding your breath waiting for all that new content.

The CEO of Gun has told you point blank there will be no more work done on the game, but KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

The hope is actually out there for a F13 - Game II (once they solved their lawsuit out).

Game I is done, for sure. No new content.

You're assuming a company is going to step up and make another f13 game - before F13 the game we had....F13 for the NES?

I wouldn't trust Gun to run a bath after the debacle that was the management of F13 Game 1.

4 hours ago, ChaosLordWesker said:

You're assuming a company is going to step up and make another f13 game

Exactly, something like this

Potential is out there (ideas/suggestions in this forum), but it would take time of course and I wouldn’t expect something earlier than 2-3 years after the lawsuit is finally really over.

I really don’t understand why they won’t release the Pajama clothing DLC after the lawsuit is settled. It’s completed, just unreleased. Modders have already found ways to unlock it for themselves and play with it. They could release it as purchasable DLC after the lawsuit is settled and at least make some money there. 

Same thing can be said for Jason X. He's already in the game and could technically be released for free and not be new, since it was in fact, pre-existing. But, the caveats in the legalities and blah blah are against it with the theory that if Jason X is released even for free, it would still be an incentive to get new people to buy the game, therefore still in violation. But, it is A-OK to port the game to a whole new platform, advertise it, and continue to profit. Makes absolutely no logical sense no matter how it's explained (and I'm asking anyone tempted to please refrain... been there/done that; opinion unchanged).

Well, if people want to open this can of worms again...

On one hand, it could be just some youtuber looking for views and the exchange merely much to do about nothing. On the other hand, if you want hope...

😁

There won't be another Friday The 13th game. No developer would ever touch it with all the lawsuit problems. Over or not. It's dead.

Everything has already been answered. Don't expect it to go past 2020.

How many times does this crap have to come up before some of you get it through your thick heads...

NO NEW CONTENT. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

There won't be another Friday The 13th game. No developer would ever touch it with all the lawsuit problems. Over or not. It's dead.

Everything has already been answered. Don't expect it to go past 2020.

I wouldn't say there will never be another F13 game. It may be a while, but someone out there will make one.

Most of us can agree that this game won't get any new content.

• Like 1

Any youtube video that has a clickbait title with a question mark is a joke.

No new content. Not ever. Gun Media has spoken.

"BuTT i REaDs oN ThE iNtERNuTZ LaWsUiT iS EnDInG. wE GeTZ nEw DLC Ja(SOON)."

😂.....no. Gun Media has spoken.

"CaN I HaZ SaVini JaSOON?  i PaYZ aLL tHE MoNIEz.'

No... Gun Media has spoken.

"JaSOON X Doe. He aLReDAY hALF in Da gAmE. ReLeASE hIM or shElDoN DiEs!''

No.... Gun media has spoken.

"I wAnt SeXy TiMe cLoThiNG dLC pAcK. FrEe pLeAsE!''

No....Gun Media has spoken.

"GiVe Us UnReLeAsED mApS aNd JaSOON KiLLz''

No...Gun Media has spoken.

"INSERT ANY RESPONSE A FEW PARAGRAPHS LONG HERE''

No...Gun Media has spoken.

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

Id like to ask Matt Shotcha what exactly do Gunmedia employees do since they are mot working on games or releasing any new content for friday the 13th the game.

Why is Illfonic able to score and get The PREDATOR Titled video game but Gun media cant even create a generic titled horror game.

• Confused 3

As always, I'd like to remind everyone that no new content means no new content

• Thanks 1