Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The first video „Bull shit“ is freaky, but also cool: seems Jason is immune to the police bullets (not recognized by police).

Actually - we won’t get new content of course - this could be a cool intentional option: like the sweater, there could be one police vest randomly hidden in one cabin (on a coat hanger maybe). If Jason finds it, he could have a one time chance to activate it in such a moment in which a counselor is just escaping to the police, providing a cool jumpscare kill.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first one has happened to me a couple times. I sent it in to Jasonkillsbugs and they responded it’s a known issue and had to do with the lag/latency between you and the Jason. That glitch in particular pisses me off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

 

 

HaHa , i'm bryanp3692       I was in this game , yes it was weird as she was listed as a seek and destroy but the game stayed playing even after you killed Tommy ! I'm seeing this more and more but cant tell if its done to cheat or a legit glitch ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve seen that bed glitch before, but I don’t think they’re doing it on purpose? Though I haven’t seen when the game did the weird thing that happened with your video.  Sometimes when somebody is hiding under the bed (it’s happened to me a couple times although I never hide when Jason is chasing me, so I was never able to see if Jason was able to kill me or not), their character steps out and you see their feet. The first time it happened to me I thought somebody else was in the cabin with me and when I saw there wasn’t I was so confused. As jason usually it takes sometime to get the  prompt to seek and destroy them come up (same as when they’re standing inside/through the middle of the bed) but after that, usually you’re able to kill them like normal. Not exactly sure what happened in that video but that’s what I think. 

The police video though, that’s some bullshit lol. I would get kind of annoyed if it happened to me but I’m used to this kind of shit happening with this game, so it’s not surprising.  Ive seen something similar happen in a gameplay video where people were fooling around by the police exit and they ran and technically escaped, but Jason still grabbed them somehow without getting shot although he was already through the barrier. Luckily another player saved them but if that player hadn’t been there, then they would’ve met the same fate as the first video. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Talking about glitches, I had the "firecrackers blow your pocket knife" one happen to me this morning, so apparently no intent of fixing the known ones anytime soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, keepthebeat929 said:

Talking about glitches, I had the "firecrackers blow your pocket knife" one happen to me this morning, so apparently no intent of fixing the known ones anytime soon.

Good to know that still happens, thanks for mentioning it. I have been dropping my firecrackers when I have a knife just to play it safe because that glitch is one of the most annoying to come across. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the police glitch only started happening when they removed the ability to dance your way out. Yet another reason to bring that back.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. I have had bugs with beds. I don't use them for very long. Only to regain stamina.

If I stay under for 30 seconds or longer sometimes the counselor pops up from under the bed. Camera will be locked to the bed.

To fix it go back under the bed. Then exit the hiding spot. Camera goes back on the counselor.

Jason can see you if you glitch out of the bed but are still hiding underneath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure people will be discovering new and exciting glitches in this game for years to come.

I really hope the devs open the game up to mods when it's all over and done with. I'd love to see the community come up with their own fixes, content, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New glitch on Pinehurst too.They fixed the bulldozer exploit but now there is a way to get under the stairs in the main house.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2020 at 8:11 AM, gmintz09 said:

The first one has happened to me a couple times. I sent it in to Jasonkillsbugs and they responded it’s a known issue and had to do with the lag/latency between you and the Jason. That glitch in particular pisses me off.

I don't agree with their assessment.

If you watch the video, the counselor crossed the border of the map, but when they lost control of the counselor as the escape animation played out and the camera panned away the game took control of the counselor and forced the counselor to run back into the map and back into the playing field thus was able to be grabbed by Jason.

This never happened before "the engine update"  they just broke it. And the bullshit about lag is just that - bullshit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ChaosLordWesker Oh, I disagree with their assessment too because that exact thing has happened to me.  I escaped, had no control over my counselor, and still got killed for it.  It's total bullshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gmintz09 said:

@ChaosLordWesker Oh, I disagree with their assessment too because that exact thing has happened to me.  I escaped, had no control over my counselor, and still got killed for it.  It's total bullshit.

This is why I wonder how Gunmedia ever got their hands on such an IP. They are so incompetent its amazing they can dress themselves or find their way out of their own homes on their own. 

I wonder if this was just Cunningham's way of saying FU to Victor Miller before the lawsuit was ready to go.  He gifted the IP to Gun just to screw with Miller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2020 at 11:27 PM, aurllcooljay said:

I think the police glitch only started happening when they removed the ability to dance your way out. Yet another reason to bring that back.

That was another dumb "fix" that nobody asked for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ChaosLordWesker said:

I don't agree with their assessment.

If you watch the video, the counselor crossed the border of the map, but when they lost control of the counselor as the escape animation played out and the camera panned away the game took control of the counselor and forced the counselor to run back into the map and back into the playing field thus was able to be grabbed by Jason.

This never happened before "the engine update"  they just broke it. And the bullshit about lag is just that - bullshit.

This has existed since the game was launched.

It also glitches out the round and makes you wait the full 20 minutes for it to end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, SirMang said:

It also glitches out the round and makes you wait the full 20 minutes for it to end.

Not in this instance. The game promptly ended as soon as the last counselor made it to the cops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Not in this instance. The game promptly ended as soon as the last counselor (a Tommy still with his gun that could have helped :rolleyes:) made it to the cops.

Maybe they fixed that part of that glitch then, at least they did something right with this...kind of.

But yeah, the glitch itself has existed for over 2 years.  You run through to the cops, or dance back in the day, and the game autoshifts you back into play where Jason has a second or two to grab you.  This doesn't exist on every map.  Jarvis it does, obviously.  And if memory serves me Packanack it does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...