Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Strange Ideas for Another F13th video game made by another company in the future.

Recommended Posts

I Would like to see a story mode game for friday the 13th done simmilar to Red Dead redemption 2.

Adding Pamela Voorhees and a younger Jason would be a great idea.

Adding an updated higgins haven map would be cool.

Cellars, Basements in some cabins.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Strigoi

I would also love to have a story mode F13 game.....but I feel a better way to go about it would be more in the vein of the Tell Tale games or even better yet Untill Dawn... where choices effect the story and what transpires to the characters allowing for the characters in the game to either all, some or none live or die.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just.. please go away. Idk maybe get a diary and write all those things there. Post everything you write in that diary once a month. I'll be ok with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Strigoi

I would also love to have a story mode F13 game.....but I feel a better way to go about it would be more in the vein of the Tell Tale games or even better yet Untill Dawn... where choices effect the story and what transpires to the characters allowing for the characters in the game to either all, some or none live or die.

A Telltale take on a game in the F13 universe would be interesting.

Those kind of games kinda remind me of the classic "choose your own adventure" books back in my middle school days.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2020 at 3:21 PM, Strigoi said:

I Would like to see a story mode game for friday the 13th done simmilar to Red Dead redemption 2.

You mean in the wild west with horses and six-shooters and dysentery and shit? Fucking AWESOME idea, as all your creative, interesting, and well thought-out ideas are. I demand this in the next update.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dolemite said:

You mean in the wild west with horses and six-shooters and dysentery and shit? Fucking AWESOME idea, as all your creative, interesting, and well thought-out ideas are. I demand this in the next update.

Obviously NO.

Since your to Damn stupid to see the obvious ill have to explain.

The Structured frame of how the story mode plays out  in Red Dead Redemption 2 .is what i was obviously talking about.

NO I Wasnt talking about turning the next friday the 13th the game into a western.

Counselors goon missions in a story mode and have to survive each campground map to make it to the next level of the game.

The Devs used alot of my posted ideas in the game.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not happening. @Strigoi, seriously - when I tell you no new content is coming, I don't want to have to tell you that same thing 3 more times. No new content means no new content. You need to understand this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...