Nunchuck

A Weird Glitch Occurred That Gave Me A Retro Part 2 Jason Skin

This weird glitch happened while playing a couple days ago on the Switch version. It seemed to have mashed a bunch of textures up, but it came out to make a pretty cool skin. I was able to play the entire game with it, but haven't got it since. I have no clue what triggered it, but it's pretty interesting nonetheless. 

EQBXsvaUwAAi_0n.thumb.jpeg.a4355bb2295b857f3973eb798405ea33.jpegEQBXsvfVAAAsfHR.thumb.jpeg.958f31a96c92a4101f96ef307511afe9.jpegEQBXsvsVUAAOK2f.thumb.jpeg.37ff06b91c2eea54071124f3342a064c.jpeg

• Like 2

This isn't a new glitch, this has been around for a very long time. Of the times it has happened to me is when in the lobby it switches your Jason to random and also causes a random counselor select when the match starts.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, PackASnack_Lodge said:

This isn't a new glitch, this has been around for a very long time. Of the times it has happened to me is when in the lobby it switches your Jason to random and also causes a random counselor select when the match starts.

I was so confused at first, thought I unlocked some sort of secret skin lmao

1 hour ago, PackASnack_Lodge said:

Are you saying that this happens when the lobby turns your Jason/counselor to random?

Sign me up for new glitched skins ^^

Btw i've once encountered an leatherface Jason , it looked very creepy. :D