Sign in to follow this  
FabrinRodriguez

Why is slashing so frowned upon?

15 minutes ago, bryanp3692 said:

All that tells me you're way into this video game ! I'd like to offer you a day in the spa on me . 

Im just telling it how it is.  Its got nothing to do with 'me being into this video game'.

I can easily do nothing but 'bitch kills'    But I don't.

The best part about this game is all the kills.  So spare me the drama.

• Like 1

I have been told that both grabbing and slashing are cheating. So, some people are gonna be salty no matter how they die. That being said, I would prefer to go out with some Pizazz. 

I was however knifed like 6 times in one game so I do understand slashing. You also don’t really have a choice when four players team up with some baseball bats and teabag your stunned ass on the ground. 

People just don't like to lose.

There are those who kill with style and variety.

There are also those who just get the job done by any means necessary.

• Like 4

Without having the „meat shield“ anymore, in a situation where Jason is surrounded by 4-5 counselors, I start slashing as hell - like an explorer in the jungle, slashing through the green in order to clear his path. 

Once the meat shield is back, we will see less slashing in the matches, but more grab kills.

• Haha 1

The only time i consider it a bitch kill is when i kill someone who is bitching about the way i do it. Jason does what he wants. He doesn't live by rules. 

• Like 1

A Jason has to have good timing to slash, with how good people are at juking.  I usually only get slashed when I get hemmed up against a window trying to climb through.  If a Jason slashes at me, I know he's not trying to grab because of pocket knives, so I avoid him.

6 hours ago, Fair Play said:

There are those who kill with style and variety.

There are also those who just get the job done by any means necessary.

...That's the nice way of putting it..lol

Alls I can say is.     If every game I played was filled with Jason players who only quick choke or slash players to death.  Id stop playing this game.

I can't say that if it was the other way around

3 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

...That's the nice way of putting it..lol

Alls I can say is.     If every game I played was filled with Jason players who only quick choke or slash players to death.  Id stop playing this game.

lol, am I the only one that gets a bigger kick out of his responses than the topic itself ? Clearly nothing you tell this guy matters and he is not only complaining about slash , but also choke and knocking off heads . Whats your user name on the game , ill gladly slash you to death every game so you quit . 

Clearly nothing you tell this guy matters and he is not only complaining about slash , but also choke and knocking off heads 

Yay you..  You're finally catching on.

But im not really complaining about it as much as im calling it out for what it is.    Bitch kills are bitch kills, and anyone with half a brain knows what im talking about.

. Whats your user name on the game , ill gladly slash you to death every game so you quit . 

Why would I play with someone who is literally getting a stiffy for bitch kills?  lol?

Wake me up when you learn how to play.

23 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Yay you..  You're finally catching on.

But im not really complaining about it as much as im calling it out for what it is.    Bitch kills are bitch kills, and anyone with half a brain knows what im talking about.

Why would I play with someone who is literally getting a stiffy for bitch kills?  lol?

Wake me up when you learn how to play.

Take a deep breath , use a paper bag if you must , i'm going to fill you in on a secret !   It's a VIDEO game !

14 minutes ago, bryanp3692 said:

Take a deep breath , use a paper bag if you must , i'm going to fill you in on a secret !   It's a VIDEO game !

ITS A GAME?

Wow, I learn things every day.    Thanks for pointing that out for me.

• Haha 1

And HuDawg is a prime example of one who deserves to be killed in game by bitch kills, since the title fits what he is

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Shainto said:

And HuDawg is a prime example of one who deserves to be killed in game by bitch kills

Yes..  Lets kill Hudawg in game with Bitch kills.    That will show em.   ..  LOL.

43 minutes ago, Shainto said:

And HuDawg is a prime example of one who deserves to be killed in game by bitch kills, since the title fits what he is

He is an example ok , an example of why i don't tell people i play video games lol !    

4 hours ago, HuDawg said:

.That's the nice way of putting it..lol

Nice or not, it is the truth. People play how they like.

I don't personally play the quick kill route myself, but I do get why others may choose to do so.

9 minutes ago, bryanp3692 said:

He is an example ok , an example of why i don't tell people i play video games lol !    

There's no shame in being a gamer. It may not be for everyone.

People that have a problem with such can have a nice fall glass of S.T.F.U. and move on with their day.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I don't personally play the quick kill route myself, but I do get why others may choose to do so.

There's no shame in being a gamer. It may not be for everyone.

People that have a problem with such can have a nice fall glass of S.T.F.U. and move on with their day.

No shame at all . I was using an exaggerated example of how I believe by his mom jokes , his I'm telling it the way it is and thats it is border line stereotypical of what i would assume a person that over plays video games would be . It's like the guy on the microphone that is telling his three friends how good his weed is and in the next sentence he tells his sames friends how his unemployment is running out the same week , you cant help but "stereotype" it's only human .    

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

Ya, I know..    Im not gonna go out my way to msg someone not playing how I like.   But I am gonna call it like I see it.

Im just saying.   If someone asks why people don't like getting quick killed.  Im going to give an honest answer.   And I usually go low balling, so im my translation is 'bitch kills'

Like you said. 

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

I don't personally play the quick kill route myself

And its probably same reason why most of us don't.    Even tho we all know we can if we wanted too.

Hell, I can't even count how many times players have escaped from death, due to me trying to take an extra step.  Just trying to make it to a bird bath or toilet.  

49 minutes ago, bryanp3692 said:

No shame at all . I was using an exaggerated example of how I believe by his mom jokes , his I'm telling it the way it is   

Ooooh, you're gonna luv me :D

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Ya, I know..    Im not gonna go out my way to msg someone not playing how I like.   But I am gonna call it like I see it.

That is your choice, and your right. Others have the same rights, and will use them accordingly. We call that "difference in opinion".

Im just saying.   If someone asks why people don't like getting quick killed.  Im going to give an honest answer.   And I usually go low balling, so im my translation is 'bitch kills'

Honesty is the best policy. Brutal honesty, not so much.

And its probably same reason why most of us don't.    Even tho we all know we can if we wanted too.

People will make the choice that suits them in the moment.

3 hours ago, bryanp3692 said:

No shame at all . I was using an exaggerated example of how I believe by his mom jokes , his I'm telling it the way it is and thats it is border line stereotypical of what i would assume a person that over plays video games would be . It's like the guy on the microphone that is telling his three friends how good his weed is and in the next sentence he tells his sames friends how his unemployment is running out the same week , you cant help but "stereotype" it's only human .    

One can help it, if they want to. Stereotyping is a learned behavior.

• Like 1