So I have well over a thousand hours into the game. Why do I not have the best of the best perks? Why is there a negative value to "legendary" perks? Why are some epics better than legendary? Why not leave on increased perk chance as a temporary fix? There was talk months ago about higher levels getting better perks and nothing since. There has to be a better way..

• Haha 1

We have been saying this exact thing for a while unfortunately I don’t think anything will change anytime soon.

• Sad 1

The more time that goes by, the less likely we are to see changes to the perks. Hopefully, that's not the case.

Unfortunately, the perk re-work or increased high value perk drop events doesn't look like it's going to be a possibility. The increased drop chance was asked about back in December, this is the response @mattshotcha gave:

"There was a rework requested, but that's a separate topic. The rework I'm referring to would be needed in order for us to manipulate perk values. From the info I'm gathering here, the current team cannot edit those values in a stable manner due to the way the system is built. So even small changes to the perk tables can be super problematic. The only way it would be viable is to either change the system or risk instability. The system would need to be tinkered with, tested, tinkered with some more before we could get to a point that we can reliably edit the drop chances without causing trouble. That is time spent that we are going to use focusing on bugs and fixes."

I think the main issue they are having is, Illfonic was still around when the did the increased drop rate on certain perks, but they're no longer available. I cant remember if they were around when Wes proposed a change and asked for everyone's feedback. Long story short, without Illfonic, it doesn't look as though they can do anything to the perk system without the possibility of making it unstable.

• Thanks 1