Nunchuck

What is the best song from the soundtrack? [Poll]

What is the best song from the soundtrack?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best song from the soundtrack?

• "Killer"
    • "Summer of Heat"
    • "Live Before I Die"
    • "XIII"
    • "Friday the 13th"

This is outside of menu themes, music ques, and other things like that. Which of the five songs that play on the radio are the best?  Personally I would say Killer by Crazy Lixx but all of them are great in my opinion. They did a great job capturing the feel of the 80's with this soundtrack.

My favorite is Friday the 13th by The Misfits, but I also really like Killer. I’m surprised I’m the only one so far who voted for Friday the 13th.  

On another note, I never heard Killer playing on the radio?  I always change songs when I put the radio on and I’ve always gone through them all and never found Killer on both the radios in the cabins and car radio. 

• Like 1

I gotta go with XIII. The sound is on point.

The intro to “Killer” reminds me of the intro to “love is a lie” by LION (from pt.4). I definitely feel as if they purposely did that as a little nod to them. 
overall the sound of crazy lixx strongly reminds me of LION. & that’s a good thing imo.

Summer of Heat is such a guilty pleasure for me. I love it, even if the lyrics don't always make a lot of sense. For a moment I actually feel like a teen in the 80's. I even like doing that little half-beat clap that they throw in there.

Summer of heat all the way, the best song for a dance party for sure. I'd use that "shake it" emote on Jenny and watch her move that sexy body all around while the song plays :D

"XIII".

I always sing "eat shit and die" when I hear that playing in the cabins. Even after I found out what they're really saying.