Strigoi

Removal of Machetes and Pocket knives.

*checks thread*

Cool, Strigoi still is the worst poster on any forum ever. Just making sure.

*leaves*

• Haha 11

Ok i think we can all agree that after all of his posts that rather than worrying about balance and item spawns, they should configure Strigoi's account so that after the opening match sequence it goes right to the kill Jason screen. The fact that you make up so many unfounded observations is just absurd. More windows have not been barricaded, pipe spawns have not been increased, Machete and Axe spawns have not been decreased, We do not need more PK's, Jason doesn't have balance completely in his favor (Even though he should) Killing Jason is easier now and you must be the most delusional player of the game or you graduated from troll college at the top of your class.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Here's what we need, you to have your posting privileges revoked.

Asinine thread after asinine thread.

It gives me a headache.

Go away troll. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I won't be locking this thread as it doesn't really break any rules. I will however say that it's a suggestion that the community doesn't approve of, as evident in people's responses here.

It will remain open, however I suggest you think more about your topic choices before you post, @Strigoi.

My dude, you can't be this hard up for attention.  It's really not that hard to make friends.  Go to a coffee shop and say hello to someone. Join a club. The whole "better to be hated than ignored" thing is so 2012.

• Thanks 2

On 2/2/2020 at 6:09 PM, Strigoi said:

After the new update ive noticed a reduction of Machetes.

After the new update i keep seeing metal pipes where it used to be more effective weapons like axes and machetes.

After the recent update more pocket knives seem to have been removed from the base online multiplayer game.

3 pocket knives on each map. you got to be kidding me.

there should be at least 6 pocket knives on each map online match.

how do you know the exact official numbers of pocket knives on each online multiplayer match map.

I Wonder if Matt Shotcha knows if weapons and pocket knives were adjusted or changed in the last update to the game.

4 pocket knives is to much due to the fact there is 3 shotguns, flares, along with a host of other weapons,  Jason is pathetic compared to what he was a launch, and you are obviously one of those players who like to beat on Jason and dance, and 100% have never seen a Friday the 13th movie.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:06 AM, The Milwauking Dead said:

Good. It should be near impossible to kill Jason. And there should only be 3 pocket knives per map. 

Very near-impossible* 

20 hours ago, Kodiak said:

I won't be locking this thread as it doesn't really break any rules. I will however say that it's a suggestion that the community doesn't approve of, as evident in people's responses here.

It will remain open, however I suggest you think more about your topic choices before you post, @Strigoi.

Can you guys please just ban his ass? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Can you guys please just ban his ass? 

He was previously banned and used to make very outrageous posts under a different name. This seems to be a sock puppet account he is using.

11 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

He was previously banned and used to make very outrageous posts under a different name. This seems to be a sock puppet account he is using.

He was? What was his previous accounts name?

54 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

In order to find out let’s just search for any threads in this forum in which someone 

• asked for Wes Keltner‘s favorite colors or pets

•  received more than seven unsure looking smileys for his comments

• or any posts which have the key word „HUGE“ spelled in big letters in it

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Luv2BATroll

IWetTheBedDaddy

CounselorsScareMe

Outta_Touchwith_Reality_2day

DieDieDieDieDieDieDieDieDieBadMan69

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DeadDuck said:

6 pocket knives?

After that one update a long time ago there were confirmed 9 in one match Slash and Cast counted them. It varied from 7-9.That was when Jason had T-Rex arms too couldn't grab worth crap.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

After that one update a long time ago there were confirmed 9 in one match Slash and Cast counted them. It varied from 7-9.That was when Jason had T-Rex arms too couldn't grab worth crap.

he still cant grab anything that isnt a straight line if front of him, but when he does it takes about for seconds for him to lift making it easy for anyone near to smack him.

6 minutes ago, TedWhiteJ4 said:

he still cant grab anything that isnt a straight line if front of him, but when he does it takes about for seconds for him to lift making it easy for anyone near to smack him.

I actually think this is fair.  Before, any scrubby Jason can just spam grab and twirl it around during it's animation, randomly sucking in a counselor and making no real commitment to his action.  However, what I think was unfair was the removal of "meat shielding" :angry:

10 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I actually think this is fair.  Before, any scrubby Jason can just spam grab and twirl it around during it's animation, randomly sucking in a counselor and making no real commitment to his action.  However, what I think was unfair was the removal of "meat shielding" :angry:

Don't forget when they added that retarded-ass "minimum trap distance". It is infuriating to have to leave an objective wide open because, even though the traps been triggered, the game won't let you drop a replacement to re-secure the phone/car/whatever.

3 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Don't forget when they added that retarded-ass "minimum trap distance". It is infuriating to have to leave an objective wide open because, even though the traps been triggered, the game won't let you drop a replacement to re-secure the phone/car/whatever.

I think this actually pre-dates me (I started in Oct '17), lol.  I've heard they did this to prevent trap stacking, but didn't take into account after the trap has been disarmed.

18 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

2 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I think this actually pre-dates me (I started in Oct '17), lol.  I've heard they did this to prevent trap stacking, but didn't take into account after the trap has been disarmed.

I was a backer and was on the 1st day it was a much different game, they have gradually "cooked the frog" on jason,  the biggest nerfs to Jason were right in time for the Christmas holidays, I have come to accept that Jason is not the hunter anymore, but I dont have to like it, even though I still really  like this game,

1 minute ago, GeneiJin said:

I think the line at the time was that it wouldn't interfere with already used traps....which it totally does. If you try dropping a new trap on top of a used one, there is a small chance that you can replace the trap if you fiddle with it enough, but if the goal was to prevent trap-stacking, and there's no longer a live trap there, why the fuck should I have to waste that much time in the first place? 

2 minutes ago, TedWhiteJ4 said:

I was a backer and was on the 1st day it was a much different game, they have gradually "cooked the frog" on jason,  the biggest nerfs to Jason were right in time for the Christmas holidays, I have come to accept that Jason is not the hunter anymore, but I dont have to like it, even though I still really  like this game,

Right, Jason was at his weakest during the '17 holidays.  I actually think I came in at the right time for a new player. With 50 PKs (yes I'm exaggerating) and limited grab range, it was a good time to learn the ins and outs of dealing with Jason before the training wheels (reduction of PKs) came off.

On 2/3/2020 at 8:15 AM, Strigoi said:

Adding more Machetes and Axes is not new content.

We need to ask the devs for more weapons

😂🤣😂🤣

Seriously, how many machetes do you need? Especially in quick play where most Jasons are absolutely ass and even the best Jasons can't quick block.

For those few of you, who seriously wish for more machetes, Keep yr fingers crossed for the next patch and glitches.

Maybe you get lucky and ALL weapons (bats, pans, sticks, even firecrackers) just spawn as machetes, but pls don’t start then begging and ask for an additional „Holster“ perk in order to enable counselors to carry 3 machetes simultaneously.