Strigoi

Removal of Machetes and Pocket knives.

Ive been playing the game every night and there seems to be metal pipes that have replaced machetes.

metal pipes are everywhere in high volumes inside of cabins.

please bring back machetes.

locations that used to have pocket knives no longer have them.

This game has got to stop swinging in Jason's favor or no one will want to play the game.

Part of the thrill of Friday the 13th the game is killing Jason.

• Haha 6
  • Confused 3

32 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

How would you know that? You claim that it is impossible to kill Jason. 

By the way, they haven’t removed machetes or pocket knives. They aren’t always in the same location every match. There’s only 4 pocket knives per round, including Tommy’s. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pocket knives don’t always spawn in the same places every match, drawers are especially unreliable. They definitely don’t spawn in the same drawers every match. I can also easily find machetes laying around. unless you’re looking outside, if you look inside the cabins you’ll be able to find machetes. The game doesn’t at all swing in Jason’s favor, and if it did killing Jason wouldnt happen nearly every match. 

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

This game has got to stop swinging in Jason's favor or no one will I won't want to play the game.

There, fixed it for you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

locations that used to have pocket knives no longer have them.

Just found 2 PK in a single cabin....

please bring back machetes

They are still there, just was in a match with Tiffany, Buggzy and me all running around with machetes...

If I hadn’t read somewhere that there is an ongoing lawsuit and that new content won’t be added, I would bet my sweater that you just played the paranoia mode....

After the new update ive noticed a reduction of Machetes.

After the new update i keep seeing metal pipes where it used to be more effective weapons like axes and machetes.

After the recent update more pocket knives seem to have been removed from the base online multiplayer game.

17 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

How would you know that? You claim that it is impossible to kill Jason. 

By the way, they haven’t removed machetes or pocket knives. They aren’t always in the same location every match. There’s only 4 pocket knives per round, including Tommy’s. 

3 pocket knives on each map. you got to be kidding me.

there should be at least 6 pocket knives on each map online match.

how do you know the exact official numbers of pocket knives on each online multiplayer match map.

I Wonder if Matt Shotcha knows if weapons and pocket knives were adjusted or changed in the last update to the game.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

how do you know the exact official numbers of pocket knives on each online multiplayer match map.

They have said in the past that three knives spawn on the map. One at a campfire, two in cabin drawers. Then Tommy spawns with one already in his inventory. That’s four total per match.
They didn’t make any adjustments to the number of machetes or axes. They just spawn in random places. 

24 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

3 pocket knives on each map. you got to be kidding me.

there should be at least 6 pocket knives on each map online match.

I Wonder if Matt Shotcha knows if weapons and pocket knives were adjusted or changed in the last update to the game.

Did you even read the fucking Patch Notes?

Patch 1.36 is live now, January 20, 2020.

FULL PATCH NOTES:

• FIXED: An issue causing Environmental Kills to record a kill, but leave the counselor in game, creating stuck lobbies and excessive kill counts. 
  • FIXED: An issue with the drawer upstairs on Pinehurst that would cause the counselor to become stuck if interacted with.
  • FIXED: A problem with super lazy bots on Jarvis House Offline. They are now motivated and will move about as normal.
  • FIXED: An issue that would render a door unusable if two counselors interacted with the door/barricade at the same time.
  • FIXED: Various game crash issues.
  • FIXED: Various car interaction fixes, specifically counselors interacting with the car (fixing, starting, etc).
  • FIXED: Various counselor stuck spots have been resolved.
  • OTHER: Private Matches now include control over more of the in game settings.
    • The modifier for “Ability Unlock/Recharge Rate” for Jason is currently only Recharge Rate. The Ability Unlock speed aspect of this will be implemented at a later date.
    • These controls allow players to tweak private match settings to many varying degrees and some unexpected behavior can be seen depending on the variables selected. While players should expect some instability when altering these settings, the community can also report any unexpected behavior to JasonKillsBugs.com

Do you see anything about weapon or item spawns? No? Yeah, didn't think so.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Did you even read the fucking Patch Notes?

Do you see anything about weapon or item spawns? No? Yeah, didn't think so.

Metal pipes are useless and should be removed from the game.

We need to replace metal pipes with Machetes in each cabin.

Its just silly and nuts how unbalanced this game is.

there should be 5 axes and 8 Machetes in each map.

We need to push for more balance in this game.

We need to push for more defense.

Jason has tons of toys and weapons,strategies to use.

Geezz @Strigoi , not sure if Troll or just someone w/ extreme lack of general knowledge for someone who has been hanging around the forum as long as you. 

5 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Ive been playing the game every night and there seems to be metal pipes that have replaced machetes.

metal pipes are everywhere in high volumes inside of cabins.

please bring back machetes.the game is killing Jason.

Weapon spawn is same as it has been for a long time now.  Sometimes you find loads of Machetes, some games you struggle.  Certainly feels like everytime I'm looking for one I can't find it, and when I have one, I find 3 inside the same cabin.  Once Jason gets rage, the Axe is just as good demasking Jason, and we always know a place one is guaranteed.

Iocations that used to have pocket knives no longer have them.

Unless you are talking about way back in Oct '17 when every campfire were essentially armories, there only been 3 (maybe 4 at times) PKs on the map.  One campfire or bench location usually have 1 of them.

Pipes have decent stun.  Also its a good weapon on a post-rage Jason since it has good durability, good range, and is a one-handed weapon (slightly faster swing than 2-handed).  That and the machete are great weapons when you can nolonger stun Jason.

And Counselors doesn't???  There are tons of tricks, tech, and strats you can do with counselors.

Sure, if it was actually a challenge :P.  Killing Jason is simple, and the only time I get any satisfaction doing it now is when it's a strong Jason or some shit talking kid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Strigoi needs to go back to Hello Kitty Island Adventure.LOL Try looking at all the campfire sites. Pocket knives spawn there quite often.  There have been only 4 total knives for what close to a year maybe longer.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Geezz @Strigoi , not sure if Troll or just someone w/ extreme lack of general knowledge for someone who has been hanging around the forum as long as you. 

Weapon spawn is same as it has been for a long time now.  Sometimes you find loads of Machetes, some games you struggle.  Certainly feels like everytime I'm looking for one I can't find it, and when I have one, I find 3 inside the same cabin.  Once Jason gets rage, the Axe is just as good demasking Jason, and we always know a place one is guaranteed.

Unless you are talking about way back in Oct '17 when every campfire were essentially armories, there only been 3 (maybe 4 at times) PKs on the map.  One campfire or bench location usually have 1 of them.

Pipes have decent stun.  Also its a good weapon on a post-rage Jason since it has good durability, good range, and is a one-handed weapon (slightly faster swing than 2-handed).  That and the machete are great weapons when you can nolonger stun Jason.

And Counselors doesn't???  There are tons of tricks, tech, and strats you can do with counselors.

Sure, if it was actually a challenge :P.  Killing Jason is simple, and the only time I get any satisfaction doing it now is when it's a strong Jason or some shit talking kid.

There is more metal pipes in cabins now than a crackhead in Florida's house.

• Haha 1

We need to replace metal pipes with Machetes in each cabin.

We need to push for more balance in this game.

We need to push for more defense.

Who said anything about metal pipes?

Why do you make such uninformed, asinine posts?

There are enough machetes and axes.

Jason is supposed to be over-powered.

If you could kill Jason as bad as you do brain cells and the English language, I'd pay to see it.

11 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Strigoi needs to go back to Hello Kitty Island Adventure.LOL Try looking at all the campfire sites. Pocket knives spawn there quite often.  There have been only 4 total knives for what close to a year maybe longer.

Hey man, Don't hate on Hello Kitty Island Adventure!!! :angry:

🤣

11 hours ago, Strigoi said:

There is more metal pipes in cabins now than a crackhead in Florida's house.

I argue not enough...... I have problems 🙃

• Haha 1

@Strigoi you seem to suffer from the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon (maybe more known to you as the blue car syndrome).

One day you make a post as you have the illusions that there are  more windows barricaded than usual, now less PK and less machetes, but more pipes in the match than usual.

What comes next: you see too many Jasons (or a clone of him) in the match, because one second he is at the boat house and next time at the Shower cabin? Here is an explanation to prevent the next one: Jason can morph. 😜

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

@Strigoi, randomization has been a thing in this game since day one. Some matches will be better than others. Luck plays a part in this game, especially with items and weapons. As there are a max of four knives, it is first come, first serve.

As far as machetes go, I can find one most of the time. If for some reason I can't, I use whatever I find and make the most of it. Don't forget, killing Jason is not the only victory you can achieve.

• Like 2

The more posts like this that OP makes I'm genuinely starting to think they're a troll. You can't find something in one match, so they have clearly removed it.

What if you can't find the fusebox to fix the phones in a game? Do you automatically come here and think;

"Please bring back fusebox

They've been removed from game, cant find

Should be at least six every game"

"There needs to be more machetes", welcome to Friday The Machete, Machete the Thirteenth, Machete Voorhees. There doesn't need to be more of them, I do feel like they're going for some semblance of realistic mixed with the films and you just dont find machetes everywhere!

11 hours ago, Strigoi said:

We need to push for more balance in this game

No, just no. You want 5 axes and 8 machetes in the name of balance. No, just no.

It's such a simple troll, acting the simple man.

Adding more Machetes and Axes is not new content.

We need to ask the devs for more weapons.

• Sad 1

We need Savini Jason released as an exclusive to make up for no Uber Jason being released due to lawsuit. /thread nuke.

• Haha 1

Adding more Machetes and Axes is not new content.

Hehe yeah but they would have to work on the game to make that happen.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Hey, what about also asking them for more car keys, more batteries and more gasoline added to the game? We also need more fuses, I didn’t find any the last 3 matches...

Just kidding: there are more than enough weapons already in the match and on all maps.

I hope it stays that way, we are still talking about summer cabins at Camp Crystal Lake and not any medieval torture chambers....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1