Sign in to follow this  
Nunchuck

Got this game for Christmas, turned me into an instant Friday fan

This game has been incredibly fun to play, and I've already made a couple friends on it. I was really disappointed to find out about the lawsuit, but decided to give the movies a try. I really loved them, and have been enjoying reading into the lore of the franchise. I truly do hope that somehow the game is saved and we finally get Uber Jason playable, if not I'll still play because the game is fun as hell!

Also, AJ is best girl. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

Yeah, very glad to hear you're having fun with this. And that you've also enjoyed the films off it; to begin with, a lot of people getting the game had already seen the films, but it's also ended up with the game introducing a lot of people to the films. I see you like AJ the most, got any particular favourite Jasons yet, and have you tried out the single player content?

If you'd like to try to find any new players from here, my usual suggestions are the Gamertag thread - don't know what format you're playing on but there are a load of tags from forum members over the years in there - and the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum are a good bunch. If you're a Switch player, you might need to try searching around the forums a bit more, it's mostly been PC/Xbox One/PS4 players there.

Also, please take a look in the Rules & Regs forum for some general guidelines about using these forums. Happy gaming!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/