Sign in to follow this  
FridayThe31st

People Who Accuse You of Teaming Are Just as bad as Teamers

I hate teamers, and I’m sure we all do. But when somebody accuses you of teaming…that gets on my nerves even more so. 

Just a few minutes ago I played a game and a group of 3 came into the lobby. One of their names was Jasonslayer so I knew they were a kill squad. Turns out I’m Jason and I see through their plan so I set extra traps where they’d least expect it, etc. The person they want to be Tommy ends up coming back but they screw up because they’re a wannabe kill squad — they didn’t do any objectives or anything, and they ended up wasting shotguns and stuff like that. So once I get Tommy out of the way he quits mid kill animation and so do the rest. Then I get a message from two of them saying that I was teaming and how the three of them reported me...when I wasn’t even teaming! And it pissed me off. This happen to anybody else? They didn’t get their way so they want to bitch about it.

It definitely is very annoying.

just the other day I was in QP, 1st game a squad of 4 attempted the kill, but Jason didn’t drop. 2nd game another counselor & I escape within the first 3 minutes (one of the kill squad members) I come back as tommy & run into Jason & sweater girl, she stuns him and IMMEDIATELY used the sweater the moment he came out of the stun & Jason once again did not drop. Seconds after the kill failed all 4 members of the squad left the game (3 were still alive) & I received a message “now ur going to get ran over every game” I simply respond with laughing faces & educate him on how the game actually works. I shouldn’t of even attempted the kill, but I had food in the oven & needed to check on it, otherwise I probably wouldn’t of helped a squad in the first place.

• Like 1

Don’t get mad about it brah it’s just a game after all. If they know they got you upset then you’re giving them what they want. They’re just coming up with any type of bullshit excuse for their L. Wannabe kill squads in pub lobby’s are the worst players in the game

• Like 1

20 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

This happen to anybody else?

Teaming action is quite common, but  I haven’t come across this insulting business you had to deal with.

Muting them on first sight, would be my first and best suggestion.

I played a match as a Jason in which I killed 2 out of 3 of those teamers (from the former match), then I focused on the third one. During my chase after him, the two already killed ones kept on sending me messages without any content,  just blablabla. The message board kept on plopping every few seconds, which surely was kind of annoying and they obviously wanted to distract me with it. The third one got nevertheless pushed into a folding chair on Packanack Lodge 😀

In General in most of my matches I play repair characters- I am the fixing guy or girl -  so I guess this doesn’t attract those teamers much.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BlkHawk said:

I received a message “now ur going to get ran over every game” I simply respond with laughing faces & educate him on how the game actually works. 

I've had someone say that to me once.   

I ran him over next game instead...  LOL.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Don’t get mad about it brah it’s just a game after all. If they know they got you upset then you’re giving them what they want. They’re just coming up with any type of bullshit excuse for their L. Wannabe kill squads in pub lobby’s are the worst players in the game

Exactly. They have some YouTube videos of them slaying Jasons, oddly enough they started uploading last night. And in one of their videos he says that the goal is to get Jason to kill one of their members in the party so that they can return as Tommy...which is exactly the wrong thing any Jason can do. If you wanna read what happened: 

Besides preventing the Tommy call (which I couldn’t do the match I faced them) I was aware that they were a squad and were in party. The map was Jarvis House and the shack spawned at the top of the map where that skinny passage way is. I dropped a trap there and then in front of the shack. Not even two minutes later, as I’m trapping the phone, I see a sound circle that’s very obviously a Vanessa heading up by the shack. She falls for the first trap then goes into the second one. At first I wonder if they’re serious - going for the sweater before Tommy is a death trap when there’s a good Jason. When I go check there I see it’s the person who’s name was jasonslayer, and  they don’t have any weapon. They just stand there obviously thinking I’m gonna kill him first so he gets what he wants, and comes back as Jarvis. I was about to leave him alone and go kill a low level random so they end up coming back as Tommy (I always check levels ahead of time, that way when I know somebody’s onto me I kill a low level first and they end up returning as Tommy and of course wouldn’t know what to do), but just in case anybody decides to steal the sweater I drop a trap in the pathway and that was my mistake. He steps in it dies, and I can only hope I got the right box for Tommy. I kill a random next and unfortunately for me, the slayer gets Tommy. Since objectives obviously aren’t being done (the squad was three and was Tiffany, Buggzy and Vanessa, who became Tommy), I used all my traps at the shack, and try to stay around the area and monitor the sound blimps and see if they’re getting close to the shack. I see Tommy with sense on the dirt road by the Jarvis residence. Buggzy is with him.  He meets up with the Tiffany where the other shack location would be - not sure why he didn’t tell them over the party that the shack didn’t spawn there, I don’t know what their  plan was with going further away from the shack. Probably trying to distract me so that one of them could go snatch it, but that wasn’t going to happen since the three of them were around me. I shift grab Tommy, waste his pocket knife, and then after I recover he misses his shot with the gun. I take out Buggzy then Tiffany and Tommy try to hit me with a wrench and a machete, which Tommy has. I block and all that, and eventually Tiffany wanders away after they manage to get my mask off (I only allowed it to happen because the shack was all the way across the map and I knew Tommy wasn’t going anywhere since I had him right near me). When I kill him he rages, and the two others stay. Now I don’t understand where or why they could’ve thought I was teaming. First of all, the definition of teaming is getting somebody to help you as jason... and that didn’t at all happen because nobody else was around when the squad was around. I obviously had Tommy as my main target because any smart Jason would take out either the girl or Tommy. Tiffany was the only girl counselor in their squad but there was a high level random Jenny also, so I didn’t want to risk anything. At the very end when the Tiffany & Jenny were left, I noticed the Tiffany was standing outside the house, so I went for her first. Obviously because she was an easier target. Outside the house. She left mid death animation along with the 3rd member of the squad. I honestly don’t get what led them to thinking I was teaming. As I said, teaming means getting help from a counselor... not leaving them for last. (I didn’t purposely leave them for last anyway as I was playing with all randoms. I was trying to eliminate Tommy first. If they’re a kill squad they should know that’s normal behavior for an aware Jason). Makes me laugh.

EDIT: apparently the only evidence the squad has that makes them believe I was teaming is that “the teamer is on my friend’s list” - according to them. Lol, I don’t even have a friends list that I play F13 with so they’re tripping. I don’t know where they seem to pull this information from (probably from the depths of their retarded heads) but how much they’re trying makes me laugh. They’re so salty they couldn’t get the kill.

People fail at killing Jason sometimes. They should swallow that bitter pill and move on.

Some teaming accusations are valid, while others are not. If you are accused of teaming (and you aren't), just change lobbies, or run those jerks over.

• Like 4