Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

Post your funniest videos here

22 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Funniest car glitch I have ever personally seen. 

That’s probably at the top of my list to for car glitches

4 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

That’s probably at the top of my list to for car glitches

Definitely!

I had one, where the car was absorbed by the street after Jason had hit it with the second knife. No video here, I urgently have to start recording all this crazy stuff than just provide words..next time 

This was before the environment kills glitch was patched. I was killed on the coat hanger and couldn’t interact with anything. I went in the water and then became like this... 😦

I definitely do have videos of those knife car glitches, I’ll try to find some. I’ve seen cars get stuck inside houses too, it’s hilarious. 

On 1/31/2020 at 8:02 PM, FridayThe31st said:

I was killed on the coat hanger and couldn’t interact with anything. I went in the water and then became like this... 😦

Is has some kind of christian or Hinduism touch: you need to get baptized in the water in order to get reborn and to purely can act again.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wolledc said:

Is has some kind of christian or Hinduism touch: you need to get baptized in the water in order to get reborn and to purely can act again.

Yeah, that’s for Jason. For the counselor, when this happened in that video, I discovered that when you go into the water as a counselor during this glitch you become demonically possessed. Just look at his face. 😂

2 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

you become demonically possessed.

No wonder with all the corpses in Crystal Lake: you should just bath in the water, not drink from it...

• Haha 1

I was trying to give Tommy and SG a chance to catch up to Jason, so I ran over and intentionally got killed. Then this happened...

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I was trying to give Tommy and SG a chance to catch up to Jason, so I ran over and intentionally got killed. Then this happened..

Some kind of Resurrection then for you, the bright light at the end of the Tunnel for the naughty bunny 😅

watching this Jason, I wonder if his bear trap, which he set in front of him just prior to his death could have worked with a better timing. Had anyone used this trick to prevent Tommy getting his kill? Would love to see a video of this where it worked

5 hours ago, Wolledc said:

watching this Jason, I wonder if his bear trap, which he set in front of him just prior to his death could have worked with a better timing. Had anyone used this trick to prevent Tommy getting his kill? Would love to see a video of this where it worked

It depends on where Tommy is when he gets the kill prompt. If he is off to the side when they hit the prompt, the trap will not get them. There are still a few "new" Tommy's that think you have to be right in front of Jason, there is a chance the trap could foil their kill attempt. If he had enough time in the clip above (which he obviously didn't) best thing he could have hoped for was to set the trap and then take a slight step back.

On 2/3/2020 at 1:35 AM, Wolledc said:

Some kind of Resurrection then for you, the bright light at the end of the Tunnel for the naughty bunny 😅

If Tommy runs right into it before hitting X then yes, it can save you. But as Dragon said, you don't have to be right in front of Jason to get the prompt, you just need to be close enough. What this Jason should have done was put a little more distance between himself and Tommy/SG. If you use your Morph and Shift too closely together, you will have no way to stop them from catching up to you, especially if you only Shift a short distance away.

2 hours ago, Mayday said:

Did i do well? Mmmmmhm this guy is terrible but it was fun.  😂

this must have been recorded in the pre-car-knife-glitch-area, I wonder why else this Jason did not just throw a knife at the car to end his dilemma....

Watching Pappus drive all the minutes long, it would have been in general better (in my opinion) to have a gasoline limit in the Game.  

Meaning, once  you have filled in the gas, you can max drive 3 minutes long, then you run out of gas (this would also set a time limit for all trolls, running over innocent counselors the whole game).

Some more funny shit. That first video I actually killed him again as jason later that same night. Guess what? I slashed his bitch ass to death to piss him off :)

7 hours ago, Wolledc said:

cela doit avoir été enregistré dans la zone pré-voiture-couteau-glitch, je me demande pourquoi sinon ce Jason n'a pas simplement jeté un couteau sur la voiture pour mettre fin à son dilemme ....

The vidéo dates from 2017, the Knife glitch with the car didn't exist. 😉

On 2/13/2020 at 11:14 AM, Mayday said:

I found this video today. Memories memories...
I gave the car keys to "Pappus" YES Pappus in person!
Did i do well? Mmmmmhm this guy is terrible but it was fun.  😂

Pappus' videos dealing with this game were always amusing. 

13 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

I thought this was pretty funny:

LMAO that dude trying to call Tommy is on my friends list. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, SirMang said:

LMAO that dude trying to call Tommy is on my friends list. 

You should show him the video and be like, "hey, remember when this happened?".