Sign in to follow this  
FridayThe31st

The Gun Interaction Glitch NEEDS to be Fixed

This is only one of the many annoying types of interaction glitches/locks.

Shoot a gun too quickly (usually happens when quick-shooting) the gun doesn’t disappear from your back (or hand if its a flare) and then you’re stuck that way. Until Jason grabs you. Slashing doesnt help in this situation. You can’t heal yourself, you can’t go through windows, can’t interact with ANYTHING. All you can do is keep running away from Jason...until you die because of it. Luckily I was able to escape to the cops this time it happened, they arrived at just the right time jason was chasing me, and he morphed away to the  cops. So I was able to escape.

This glitch is way more game breaking than the environment kills glitch. While I’m glad that was fixed, this one is very annoying and should be fixed as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Go into combat stance, it will show the shotgun/flare gun on your back/in your hand and an invisible melee weapon will appear in your hand. Hold down on the d-pad as if you were dropping the invisible melee weapon and and you will drop the glitched gun and unglitch yourself. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2020 at 12:37 AM, BeautyNumber2 said:

Go into combat stance, it will show the shotgun/flare gun on your back/in your hand and an invisible melee weapon will appear in your hand. Hold down on the d-pad as if you were dropping the invisible melee weapon and and you will drop the glitched gun and unglitch yourself. 

I just saw this now, thanks, I’ll try this out next time it happens.