The Gunslinger

The game that made me experience my first online forum journey

Hello there, again. Some know me, but they are probably just moved on from this forum and game, as am I. I just felt like I should create at least one topic that makes sense (i was a shitposter as many of you know). Well, first of all, I don't have any idea how did I first see this game. But when I did, I just thought "I must play this". This game was the first game that made me meet Steam. This game first game that I spoke english in-game chat. This game was the first game I made friends. This was the first game that I cared, made suggestions and visit its forum. Although I did know most of my topics was based on pure bullshit, I enjoyed posting them, seeing people reply. I am not best person or player to play to talk with, but I do enjoyed sharing this ride with you guys. I wish this game didn't get axed so we could had much more fun but what can we do, right? I know even this whole text looks like a big diarrhea shit to you but I just wanted to say that I love you and thank you so much for having me here. I wish you the best!

• Like 2

@The Gunslinger you are surely not alone out there. Many ones at crystal lake are feeling the very same.

For me as well the first game I have used mics / in game chat and the first one with such a dedicated forum and fans.