final_guy

Does the Mean Girl ever win?

Does anyone know of a slasher movie where the Mean Girl archetype ends up being the sole survivor (and is also *not* the killer)?  If not in slasher sub-genre, then in the greater horror genre?

I feel like the Final Girl clichés have evolved a little overtime.  Scream was pretty groundbreaking in that the Final Girl had sex.  It feels like virginal is no longer a requirement (though big 'ol ho bags tend not be Final Girls).  However, it appears that the Final Girl is still often the nice girl next door and/or awkward nerd girl and/or slightly emotionally damaged girl.

It'd make sense that the emotionally strong Mean Girl could take on the serial killer.  As the queen bee, she's definitely displayed aggressive qualities to get to her post and keep it.  As a cheerleader or general hottie, she's probably quite physically fit and could nimbly navigate an escape route while being chased by the killer.  Coming from a rich family, he father/brothers (and mother/sisters, this is the 2010s) might have been into big game hunting so she could have picked up some gun and survivalist skills.  And her ability to learn everyone's secrets (so she can use it against them) would probably be great practice for figuring out the killer's backstory and uncovering a weakness.

I think it'd be fun to see the Mean Girl win for once.
f13-melissa.jpg

• Like 1

Normally the mean girl is one that has sex and a main rule of a horror movie as scream states is "no sex". I also don't think the bitches deserve to live.

Normally the mean girl is one that has sex and a main rule of a horror movie as scream states is "no sex". I also don't think the bitches deserve to live.

The Scream Queens TV series has a few more episodes to go.  I'll be curious if Emma Roberts ends up surviving (and not being the killer).  Could break the glass ceiling for Mean Girls in slashers!

Melissa ...<3 

She played her part so great , even being as beautiful as she is , everyone hates her . She is my favorite Kill , not because it was different or because she deserved it so much , but it was just so clean , but brutal at the same time . Plus Kane Hodder gave the kill everything it needed to say , " I am tried of this telekinetic stuff ! "

Does anyone know of a slasher movie where the Mean Girl archetype ends up being the sole survivor (and is also *not* the killer)?  If not in slasher sub-genre, then in the greater horror genre?

I don't think there is a movie.  Most mean girls get a nasty horrible death because they're just so darn mean!  :D  

I mean...that's gonna be up to you with our game ;)

Seriously though, I'm all about beating out the formulaic way a lot of these movies go, so it'll be fun to see if people can beat the odds. Remember, we had a stretch goal for a counselor in a wheelchair to come in and play. Hopefully we can do some interesting stuff to make the game more challenging and unexpected. 

• Like 3

Seriously though, I'm all about beating out the formulaic way a lot of these movies go, so it'll be fun to see if people can beat the odds. Remember, we had a stretch goal for a counselor in a wheelchair to come in and play. Hopefully we can do some interesting stuff to make the game more challenging and unexpected. 

im really hoping we can get the mark type character to see how the mechanics work. its already gonna be challenging for the character to be in a wheel chair but how would he hide, escape in  a boat or even attempt to fight jason? id love to see how that would work.

YEAH!!

Hey, maybe after you guys have made this game, maybe the sequel could be done with Freddy and his dream world.  That one kid in the wheel chair as awesome as a "Dream Warrior"  :D

hell yeah a hot curler to the vag

What is this movie? Keep hearing about this kill makes me want to watch the movie now lol

• Like 1

What is this movie? Keep hearing about this kill makes me want to watch the movie now lol

savid it was sleepaway camp had that kill

I believe it's "Sleepaway Camp".

savid it was sleepaway camp had that kill

I believe it's "Sleepaway Camp".

Thanks guys added to my list of movies to download

Ever see the documentary Murderball, about Quad Rugby players?

Make it one of those guys and you've got something.