AshTray900

Jason’s Almost Invulnerable To Weapon Hits

So what’s the deal as to why sometimes 30 swings on Jason with audible taps just swing though some Jason’s?

• Sad 1

Not all are but it seem some players have figured out that certain Jason’s, or weapons are bugged or they are doing something, bc when 4 people close up all start getting whacks on him and the weapon just goes through his body something is up lol

someone the other day mentioned that it might be a Jason or weapon choice, as pig splitter Jason one Jason seriously got knocked out by me (always flat backed) every swing, we were testing new things out, but part 6 with a machete the other day could not be hit. Don’t know if it’s player tricking the system or just a Jason bug

I find with more play that Part 6 is just extremely stun resistant and Part 4 can be knocked out every time. Part 6 is not just extremely stun resistant but also very hard to hit to help a friend loose even if it does not stun Jason. Since Jason grip is basically a death sentence  you should be able to release your friends from his grasp easier on this Jason. Jason has plenty of ways to get around this by throwing knives and using his weapon or just trying to maneuver out of the way and go in for a quick kill.

Rage has already put an end to Jason bullying and many welcome early hits so they can bash through everything shortly into the game

I know these forums are usually more Jason biased but that’s just my opinion.

@AshTray900  What's your typical ping rate if I may ask? I know often times when a counselor's and/or Jason's ping rate is up, it can impact whether the weapon connects or not.  At least, in my experience.

• Like 1

Conspiracy theorists unite. Oodles of misinformation and downright bs here. Starting with this:

On 1/28/2020 at 9:02 AM, AshTray900 said:

Not all are but it seem some players have figured out that certain Jason’s, or weapons are bugged or they are doing something, bc when 4 people close up all start getting whacks on him and the weapon just goes through his body something is up lol

someone the other day mentioned that it might be a Jason or weapon choice, as pig splitter Jason one Jason seriously got knocked out by me (always flat backed) every swing, we were testing new things out, but part 6 with a machete the other day could not be hit. Don’t know if it’s player tricking the system or just a Jason bug