Sign in to follow this  
HaHaTrumpWon

Your best/fastest/most-memorable Jason-kill?

It doesn't matter which category it falls under as long as it's a kill you participated in in some way (even if all you did was give Sweater-Girl a med spray or hit Jason with a tree branch, it still counts).

This is probably the fastest kill I've ever had a part in. I realize there are some players that have gotten the kill much faster than this, but it's the fastest I've ever been in. 

• Like 1

I guess the most memorable Jason kill took place directly in Jason‘s shack (I played as SG).

Only seconds after I had grabbed the sweater and Tommy had picked up the axe, Jason morphed to the shack and entered it - with us still in it and Jason blocking the inner doorway. His mask was already off, the sweater stun worked fine, the axe hit well and Jason dropped to his knees right in front Pamela‘s shrine, facing his dead mother’s head while getting killed.

Me and 2 of my friends ran roughshod through QP trying to get the fastest Jason kill possible for a while.  I'm sure our antics in these matches was not appreciated by the randoms we came across but not the point.  We'd find machete/axe/shotgun and just go out looking for Jason, calling out on the mic asking if anyone knows where he is and go straight to him.  2 of us would then hit him, take off his mask and just die.  Some lobbies figured out what we were doing and the Jason wouldn't kill us, so we'd find traps and kill each other. 

Fastest was 3:12 for me. 

Pack small.  Sweater girl started north of main house right by the Tommy house since it's usually up there on Pack small.  Call was made in the first 30 seconds.  Other friend and I started a cabin apart right by the phone house.  I had an axe, he had a machete.  I don't know what happened faster Tommy being called or the mask getting taken off.  Get two Buggzy's and the mask doesn't last long.  We both then just stood there, danced, and he hacked us down.  Within a minute I came back.  Short jog to the shack, SG and i go in, Jason shows up not long after and dies right in front of the shack. 

We had several sub 4 minute kills using this method.  3:12 is the fastest I can remember. 

31 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Me and 2 of my friends ran roughshod through QP trying to get the fastest Jason kill possible for a while.  I'm sure our antics in these matches was not appreciated by the randoms we came across but not the point.  We'd find machete/axe/shotgun and just go out looking for Jason, calling out on the mic asking if anyone knows where he is and go straight to him.  2 of us would then hit him, take off his mask and just die.  Some lobbies figured out what we were doing and the Jason wouldn't kill us, so we'd find traps and kill each other. 

Fastest was 3:12 for me. 

Pack small.  Sweater girl started north of main house right by the Tommy house since it's usually up there on Pack small.  Call was made in the first 30 seconds.  Other friend and I started a cabin apart right by the phone house.  I had an axe, he had a machete.  I don't know what happened faster Tommy being called or the mask getting taken off.  Get two Buggzy's and the mask doesn't last long.  We both then just stood there, danced, and he hacked us down.  Within a minute I came back.  Short jog to the shack, SG and i go in, Jason shows up not long after and dies right in front of the shack. 

We had several sub 4 minute kills using this method.  3:12 is the fastest I can remember. 

Since you mentioned it;

Jason's, for the love of God, stop and think before you just blindly kill an obvious bait-counselor.

5 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Since you mentioned it;

Jason's, for the love of God, stop and think before you just blindly kill an obvious bait-counselor.

Further tip, you better find at least one other person to kill very quickly so you have a chance that they end up coming back as Tommy.  Because if you're dawdling the bait counselors can kill each other and guarantee one is coming back as Tommy anyway. 

Two traps and a broken window is all it takes.  Each counselor sets a trap.  Jumps in and out of a broken window to limping state and then steps into the trap their friend set.  Voila.  Two dead.  Neither are a suicide.  And one is coming back as Tommy if he's already been called. 

Or you better hope you didn't try fighting the two near the phone house or the car as you can leave them limping and then they just need to hobble to your traps on the car or fuse box.  Killing themselves to your traps, guaranteeing one comes back as Tommy and now one of the objectives is easily available for someone else to fix. 

2 hours ago, SirMang said:

Further tip, you better find at least one other person to kill very quickly so you have a chance that they end up coming back as Tommy.  Because if you're dawdling the bait counselors can kill each other and guarantee one is coming back as Tommy anyway. 

Two traps and a broken window is all it takes.  Each counselor sets a trap.  Jumps in and out of a broken window to limping state and then steps into the trap their friend set.  Voila.  Two dead.  Neither are a suicide.  And one is coming back as Tommy if he's already been called. 

Or you better hope you didn't try fighting the two near the phone house or the car as you can leave them limping and then they just need to hobble to your traps on the car or fuse box.  Killing themselves to your traps, guaranteeing one comes back as Tommy and now one of the objectives is easily available for someone else to fix. 

And yet some people on this forum still have the nerve to claim counselors are at a huge, game-breaking disadvantage...

19 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

And yet some people on this forum still have the nerve to claim counselors are at a huge, game-breaking disadvantage...

Are you not the one who says you destroy and clear pretty well every lobby you are in? Or that you have died like 5 times total in the history of the game? Then say jason is to weak or easy to kill

14 minutes ago, Urmomsnewman said:

Are you not the one who says you destroy and clear pretty well every lobby you are in? Or that you have died like 5 times total in the history of the game? Then say jason is to weak or easy to kill

Maybe you missed it , but in a thread on this same subject I outright admitted to getting killed as Jason at least 10 times, possibly close to 20.

And yes, most of the time I do clear the lobby. Do you know how I learned to do that? By getting my ass kicked/killed by people who are very good at being counselors.

It was the first and best time for me. I escaped in 4 seater with 3 people, came back as tommy, killed jason without any casualties. Unrealistic but heroic af.

I ran Jason around the whole map as AJ. The police got called. I took the sweater for additional salt. The cops came and I was running off the map when Jason tried to cut me off. I activated the sweater and ran off the map. Just as I did so Tommy Jarvis came up behind smacked and Jason with an axe. It took his mask off and sent him into his kneel animation at the same time. Then Tommy gave him the coup de grase. 

I killed Jason and escaped at the same time. 

A walk off Jason kill. 

I have video evidence @HaHaTrumpWon

Mine was when the game first launched. I was Savini Jason. I killed all the other counselors. But this damn Tommy kept getting away. So we get to this cafeteria cabin. And he’s doing the usual ring around the rosey of the tables inside. So I can’t catch him. I’m admittedly getting pretty fucking frustrated. The 2 minute warning hits. And we go round and round for about 1 minute and 50 seconds. I walk out of the cabin just within eye site of the doorway and turn on Stalk. Then as soon as I see his flashlight in view, I hit Shift through the doorway, around the table, snatch him and slam his head into the counter at the last possible second. It was the most satisfying kill I’ve ever had. 

EDIT: Fuuuuuck. I just saw this was for killing Jason. Not killing AS Jason.... dammit. Lol

• Haha 2

pack lodge. stilt house with the porch. i put an amazing 6 traps on that cabin. one at the foot of the porch steps, one on the outside of the door, one on the inside of the door, one between the wall & the couch, one on the inside door, & one on the outside of that door on the balcony. jason hit every single trap. what i didnt know was tommy & sweater lady were waiting outside of that cabin sometime during the trapping. as soon as jason stepped outside that cabin, after taking 6 traps, they hit him with the big kill. it was hilarious. now granted, that jason wasnt very good but im glad he wasnt, because that was priceless. most jasons wouldve hit the 3rd trap & said fuck this house & left, wasting my hard earned trappings. i didnt actualy perform the big kill on that one, but i was the reason that kill stood out.

one thing we like to do is use the car to pick up tommy & pick up the sweater. if the mask is already off, its so fun to drift around jason, stop the car all bad ass like ace ventura, then jump out, blast jason with the shotgun, then kill his already dead ass. of course, it doesnt always work that way..

i dont really have a particular story about my best jason kill because there has been so many close calls, great locations, crazy situations, glitches, and other such scenarios that its hard to even know which kill was which. such a fun game..

On 1/27/2020 at 5:58 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Since you mentioned it;

E xactly right! This is why I ignore counselors for the first few minutes and focus on setting my traps and breaking windows and doors.  It throws the death squads off their game for a moment until I release Mrs Vorhees baby boy to do his thing.  Cheers and game on, my friends 

My best one was when I came back as Tommy with only a Deborah Kim left alive. I headed toward her to try to protect her, only to find she already had the sweater and the axe. With Jason Part 9 hot on my ass, I managed to get to the cabin she was in. She immediately dropped the axe and took my shotgun when I dropped it. Jason burst through the door to run into a trap I previously set as my own Deborah. SG tosses firecrackers as he pulls free, stunning him again. Finally he steps forward,  only to be shotgunned in the face and lose his mask.  He has nowhere to go when she sweater stuns him and I bury the axe in his tumurous head. Brothers, Part 9 Jason is my kryptonite,  so finally killing him is like winning the Super Bowl for me lol.  Cheers, and game on, my friends 

Here's one I got yesterday that I probably wouldn't have if the Jason had been a little more patient instead of grabbing me the moment my backs turned (though honestly that was kinda the plan).

12 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Here's one I got yesterday that I probably wouldn't have if the Jason had been a little more patient instead of grabbing me the moment my backs turned (though honestly that was kinda the plan).

Well played. Jason knew to flee when you took his mask but he had no choice but to come back when you fixed the fuse. That was close. You could tell he was trying to get to the wall to block the killing blow. But nicely done 

A few Questions to the experts:

# does Tommy need to hit Jason from a special ankle / side to get him on his knees? Like in yr @HaHaTrumpWon video a hit on his back? Or does it more or less not matter if you hit him on his chest or back?

# from the timing of SG using the sweater and Tommy (you) hitting him, I would have expected that it wouldn’t work (too early hit). Do you hit him on a special „keyword“?

Maybe it is just a bad run for me, but since the patch (playing on PS4) I was in 7 situations were I messed up with Tommy (always equipped with the axe) and the final hit didn’t work with Jason always not dropping to his knees... 

4 hours ago, Wolledc said:

A few Questions to the experts:

# does Tommy need to hit Jason from a special ankle / side to get him on his knees? Like in yr @HaHaTrumpWon video a hit on his back? Or does it more or less not matter if you hit him on his chest or back?

# from the timing of SG using the sweater and Tommy (you) hitting him, I would have expected that it wouldn’t work (too early hit). Do you hit him on a special „keyword“?

Maybe it is just a bad run for me, but since the patch (playing on PS4) I was in 7 situations were I messed up with Tommy (always equipped with the axe) and the final hit didn’t work with Jason always not dropping to his knees... 

I'm far from an expert, but here goes.

1: No. As long as the hit connects, where you hit him doesn't matter.

2: To be safe, I try to wait until he raises his weapon. Some early guides said wait until he "drops his guard", but there's a good chance he'll have taped out of it by then. I'm not sure how soon you can drop you him, but again, just to be safe I'd say hit him when he raises his weapon and then hit X. Don't fuck around and waste time trying to taunt/dance once he drops, just hit X and be done with it.

3: If the final hit doesn't stun him, he won't drop. I know that may sound odd since he can't be stunned by melee weapons after Rage, so just think of it in terms of "If he wasn't in Rage, would it have stunned him". For best results, have someone hit him with a baseball bat. If thats not possible, all you can do is go for it with the axe. The machete is probably not going to do the trick, so if there's no one to drop him for you (using a weapon with a high stun chance) and your only option is to hit him with yourself with it,  there is most likely not going to be any killing that round (at least not the kind you were hoping for).

Also, only one person needs to hit him once the sweater is used. Two or three people trying to drop him at the same time is going to fuck up the kill. If he doesn't drop on the first hit, try a second one. If he still doesn't drop, time to find another way to survive.

• Thanks 1

@HaHaTrumpWon Many Thanks.

This helps and makes it clear.

In most of my situations the Jason already was in rage mode and only SG had been around with my rifle, therefore this might have been the reason why the axe alone didn’t work.

I also have one „most memorable NOT kill“ for me: I had the axe, SG used the sweater, hit Jason with axe, Jason dropped to his knees, but my stun hit broke my axe. So I was standing there with bare hands till Jason got free and I got killed. Like I said: bad run 😅

12 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

@HaHaTrumpWon Many Thanks.

This helps and makes it clear.

In most of my situations the Jason already was in rage mode and only SG had been around with my rifle, therefore this might have been the reason why the axe alone didn’t work.

I also have one „most memorable NOT kill“ for me: I had the axe, SG used the sweater, hit Jason with axe, Jason dropped to his knees, but my stun hit broke my axe. So I was standing there with bare hands till Jason got free and I got killed. Like I said: bad run 😅

By the way, don't try to shoot Jason to his knees, it won't work. Also, if you encounter a situation where he Morphs/Shifts just as the sweater is used, you may or may not be SOL. If Jason disappears but some portion of him is still visible (tool belt, knives, etc.) I've had good success with hitting him (you'll know you got him if Tommy says any of his stun dialog), waiting a couple of seconds until he reappears, then hitting him again and pressing X as normal.