Sign in to follow this  

Probably should be in off-topic.

Part 5 would technically be the best sneaker because he wasn't even seen in full until the climax. Most of the kills came out of nowhere.

Aside from that, Part 4 had some good sneak kills. Although he was seen, no one who saw him lived, until the climax.

I feel that sneaking around a large cruise ship in part 8 was the most impressive as far as sneaking around goes. So part 8

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

I feel that sneaking around a large cruise ship in part 8 was the most impressive as far as sneaking around goes. So part 8

His teleportation was on point in Part 8 too.

• Like 1

freddy vs jason jason is very sneeky. he seems to just appear out of nowhere alot. is he the sneekiest? or does he have the laziest screenwriters? you decide.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

Part 9. I mean... he hid inside people's bodies. That's pretty damn sneaky.

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I say kid Jason from part 1. He hid in the lake until the final jump scare of the movie, lol.

Lol You are both right!!

But I am leaning more with Part 9 as well because of his ability to hop into different people and no one knows that he’s Jason till it’s too late.

The sneakiest Jason? You are all close, but seems that you are all wrong.

the sneakiest Jason it‘s me playing Jason in the game!

just joking, whenever I run down the porch at Packanac small, even  the counselors at Jarvis House can hear me coming 😅