Sign in to follow this  
gmintz09

Glitch with thick skin after new patch?

Has anyone had any issues with thick skin working properly since the new patch?  I've noticed it intermittently not working for me.  Sometimes if I get a random counselor and other times if I get who actually picked.  For example, most recently, I got the random counselor glitch and got Jenny (video below).  For this particular match, my perks were medic, thick skin, and slugger.  Usually, it takes 3 pocket knives to injure a counselor with thick skin (2 pocket knives if you don't have thick skin).  In this match, my Jenny was injured after two pocket knives and I had taken no other damage beforehand (i.e. broken window, traps, slashes, etc.).  I've seen it happen a couple other times before as well where I get injured earlier than I should be (i.e. one slash from a part 3 when I had taken no damage beforehand).  Wondered if anyone else had experienced any issues with thick skin recently?  I know nerves of steel doesn't work properly with a random counselor, but never encountered an issue with thick skin.

• Like 1

Did you equip yourself with some different perks lately, which like medic and hypoch. can have together quite a negative side effect on your health?

5 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

Did you equip yourself with some different perks lately, which like medic and hypoch. can have together quite a negative side effect on your health?

Nope, same build I've had for a while.

Yes, this has been happening to me too. I reported it to Jasonkillsbugs.com so hopefully they can fix it!

Bump. Anyone experiencing this issue? More and more two knives are injuring me when it used to take 3. 🙄 Getting to be to the point where it’s not even worth equipping thick skin.

I thought they nerfed it. If I use the perk with other no Minimum value drawbacks I get higher fear, lower stamina recharge, and faster stamina drain. It's almost like the Double fear they added in a private match lol. Although I've been killed in two hits too after a bear trap from a non weapon strength Jason with Thickskin.