Sign in to follow this  
HorrorPops86

Nothing But Trolls & Teamers

Valve devs used to tell people in Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 to 'play with friends' to remove themselves from the toxicity that is regular campaign and vs.

In this game, its the opposite. Playing with friends is precisely what ruins quick play.

I won't my waste my time when I notice it or someone glitching out on a rock. I just leave. If the goal is to waste someone's 20 minutes, you won't waste mine. The problem here is even if you run into 'clean' friends who don't team. The probability of running into the types out to troll and ruin it for everyone are much higher.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 9:32 AM, XRizerX said:

The announcement of them abandoning the game because of that court case didn't help either.

I missed that announcement. When did they announce this?

On 1/29/2020 at 2:19 PM, TommysMightyChin said:

You know if I had posted what you did, I'd probably try to say I meant something different too! In your original post the sentence doesn't follow from that your disgusted at the state of the game, more you're disgusted at all these foreigners playing your beloved American icon,

Yikes!

I took your comments at face value and quite frankly, you saying "snowflake" is all I need to know. 

Good luck and have fun!*

*In english speaking lobbies with no foreigners of course.

On 1/29/2020 at 2:19 PM, TommysMightyChin said:

Same to you.

And seeing as were judging each other, keep taking things out of context and being so proud of yourself for virtue signalling. LOL You're a real hero.

Alright folks, things are getting a bit personal in here. Take a step back, you're all familiar with the rules on insults and arguments.

Easy fix to this - take councelor locations off the maps!

this also forces other counselors to use walkies / communication and now they cant open the map and say “hey Jason someone is at your shack”

• Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 6:19 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

I missed that announcement. When did they announce this?

Well there was no official announcement or statement made its just more people have realized the game has never really improved since then. I mean you can Google bugs like rainbow blood bug, throwing knife bug, car bugs, bots getting stuck on map bug, roof glitch/bug or teleporting bug and find conversations or patch notes about these bugs from 2017-2018. Sure bugs get "fixed" but they always seem to come back. 

• Confused 1

@JED, abandoning the game means they do not do anything to support it. Just because they can’t completely eliminate the bugs/glitches doesn’t mean they abandoned the game. If they weren’t still supporting the game, it more than likely would be in an unplayable state by now. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@JED, abandoning the game means they do not do anything to support it. Just because they can’t completely eliminate the bugs/glitches doesn’t mean they abandoned the game. If they weren’t still supporting the game, it more than likely would be in an unplayable state by now. 

😐 uhh ok I guess other then keeping the servers going what have they done to support the game? 

7 minutes ago, JED said:

😐 uhh ok I guess other then keeping the servers going what have they done to support the game? 

They are still patching pre-existing bugs and helping the community when issues arise with Jason kills bugs.com and keeping servers running.....

Just because they are unable to move at a “satisfactory pace” to levitate your expectations doesn’t mean they have completely abandoned the game....

there is a difference when it comes to not being able to create new content and no longer providing support.

11 minutes ago, JED said:

http://forum.f13game.com/forum/24-friday-the-13th-the-game-patch-notes/

In case you haven’t seen this section of the forums, I’ve taken the liberty to make it easy for you to find. You can browse through it at your own leisure and see what they have done to support the game.
Just because you are unhappy with the way they go about their business doesn’t mean they aren’t supporting the game. 

LOL, just today I overheard a kid trying to bargain with Jason, saying he doesn’t know how to play and he’s new to the game. The Jason said she isn’t that good at playing as Jason so she wouldn’t kill him if he helped her. She ended up killing him at the car when he was saying he’s going to put the gas in (he wanted her to let him escape) and when he was being killed, that kid was screaming bloody murder pretty sure he was also crying because he didn’t get his way, lol.

2 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

LOL, just today I overheard a kid trying to bargain with Jason, saying he doesn’t know how to play and he’s new to the game. The Jason said she isn’t that good at playing as Jason so she wouldn’t kill him if he helped her. She ended up killing him at the car when he was saying he’s going to put the gas in (he wanted her to let him escape) and when he was being killed, that kid was screaming bloody murder pretty sure he was also crying because he didn’t get his way, lol.

He shouldn't have gotten his way. I do hope the kid learned a valuable lesson.

• Like 2