Sign in to follow this  
emchapps

Allow customization while spectating a match?

I played a match tonight and we immediately escaped in the car, leaving 18 mins to spectate. I was thinking that would be an ideal time to roll perks, customize clothing, emotes, and Jasons. But, since I'm level 150 anyway, I just leave and join another match.

Could it be possible to change this?

• Like 2

I agree, there are times when people either die or escape early on in a match, leaving you nothing to do but sit there and watch. And if Tommy’s already on the scene, or if he’s never been called, then it gets boring as hell. Im also level 150, and whenever I die early I usually leave when I see that somebody else has came back as Tommy. Occasionally I’ll stay every so often when I have nothing else to do or if I like the group of people, but usually I’ll leave. Before I reached level 150 I used to stay and spectate in order to get my XP, and sometimes it would get really boring.  I doubt they will ever change it, but we can hope.

Another thing I think they should do is while in a lobby, we should be able to change our spawn preference instead of having to back out to the main menu and then find a lobby all over again. Sometimes when I’m in a lobby, I feel like being a counselor, and since my preference is always on Jason, I’d have to leave the lobby to change it, then join a completely new lobby. Another time I was waiting to be Jason the entire time, and it was when I went to the main menu when I realized I had my preference on counselor from the night before. That’s another thing I think they should change because when you join certain lobbies sometimes it varies  if you want to be Jason or not.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2020 at 6:48 AM, emchapps said:

I was thinking that would be an ideal time to roll perks, customize clothing, emotes, and Jasons.

Good idea. 

On 1/25/2020 at 6:51 PM, FridayThe31st said:

it gets boring as hell

Agree, especially if there are players just hiding under a bed, wardorbe. Boring as hell to watch.

On 1/25/2020 at 6:51 PM, FridayThe31st said:

Another thing I think they should do is while in a lobby, we should be able to change our spawn preference instead of having to back out to the main menu and then find a lobby all over again.

Yes, this would really help.

By enabling all this, I would also vote for a prompt start of a match as soon as there are 8 players in a lobby. No need to have to wait for every one to ready up and wait for the countdown, just start.

• Like 1