People who play quick play, do you have any videos of you or friends getting revenge and taking down teamers? Share in the comments? Even though I don't do this to anyone else,  I had to share this.

this match was from last night,  finding out two vanessas were teaming in a previous round, so I messaged the jason from this match and he had friends do the same to them. They left after the match ended. Tommy player finds out that Jason and his friends are teaming with me, suicides at 11:04 to avoid death. 

• Like 1

I keep spotting the same player names always teaming up on a regular basis or fixing the car to run over players. 

@Deano78 how I know If someone is teaming if the counsoler is following Jason like a puppy dog and doing the following things for him, opening doors, body blocking, fixing car and then leading them to jason, closing open windows so you can't jump out of it, they're teaming! 

I have a knack for spotting teamers way early on. Because of how many teamers I’ve encountered ever since I started playing this game, I can spot and tell when they’re teaming pretty easily. I usually get suspicious when somebody has a similar name to another player, and if one of those end up being Jason, I get suspicious and start watching everything closely. If a player randomly starts hitting me when Jason is around, that’s another giveaway that they’re trying some shit. Also, if you see Jason on a player near you, but they seem to leave them alone without killing them and then move onto you, that’s also pretty obvious that somethings not right. But like you said, usually the opening doors and helping Jason out in general (sometimes even betraying people with the car while Jason is chasing them)  is a dead giveaway of some retarded teamers.

While I don’t have any videos, a few times I’ve realized I had the keys for the car and that the car was repaired, let some good people in, then run down the teamer before escaping. If Jason ends up stopping the car (which usually doesn’t happen since most Jason’s who team are complete and utter shit, occasionally you’ll see a level 150 teaming, and thats just sad), then I’ll quit if I don’t have a knife, Jason doesn’t deserve the points. I also recall one time that I decided to stay in a lobby with people who I realized were teaming. A Kenny was in the car and I was being chased by Jason. I was able to juke the car and Jason at the exact same time. I couldn’t exactly get to the cops since he would’ve ran me down if I ran in an opened space. I ended up running the time out though because they were so shit.

There was another time where this bitch who was a kid and another kid who was jason, he was leaving her alone and killing everybody else. He killed me and I thought he was being fair at first. When I came back as Tommy I saw the girl take the four seater and tell me: “I’m sorry I have to do this Tommy. The cops are coming, wait for them.” But for some reason, she came back and let me in as Jason morphed over (we were the last 2 alive). She wouldn’t drive. And then I realized she was trying to let me get killed. Except Jason fucked up. He grabbed her, instead of me. He even said it, “oh I didn’t mean to grab you.” While she broke free, I got into the drivers seat and drove away. And the little bitch was screaming “get him! He’s gonna get away!” I was going to run her over but Jason was going to stop the car so I got the hell out of there. I heard the kid say “Tommy that was a bad move” but I left right after that. They were the only two left so I let them continue to have fun not even playing the game the right way. 

Teamers are so annoying, they make my blood boil. Revenge on them is always the best. The best is when you actually kill the teamer Jason and theres nothing his little helper can do about it. 👍

• Like 1

I came across these teamers and bullied the Jason as tiffany for awhile and when I lost my Pk over a stupid stumble I considered suicide but he killed me instead and I came back as tommy. With his dumbass helpers outside the main home they wait in the car for me while jason chases me inside pack home. Then one comes inside and sets up traps at doors and windows. Then at the end the dumbass Jason player accidentally grabs his friend and not me and I teabag her to death. After the match the Jason player cussed me out over the mic and was so angry. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I came across these teamers and bullied the Jason as tiffany for awhile and when I lost my Pk over a stupid stumble I considered suicide but he killed me instead and I came back as tommy. With his dumbass helpers outside the main home they wait in the car for me while jason chases me inside pack home. Then one comes inside and sets up traps at doors and windows. Then at the end the dumbass Jason player accidentally grabs his friend and not me and I teabag her to death. After the match the Jason player cussed me out over the mic and was so angry. 😂

This was awesome!!  Nice job.

This other one from the other day. Luckily the person couldn't run me over when I was inside the Pinehurst main lodge and Jason couldn't find me. Usually if I get teamed against I just hope I'm Jason next. I actually took this Jason build now I run part 7 with the meat cleaver lol

23 hours ago, 45 RPM said:

This was awesome!!  Nice job.

Thanks! Was pretty funny how mad they got 😆

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ExpertDual said:

This other one from the other day. Luckily the person couldn't run me over when I was inside the Pinehurst main lodge and Jason couldn't find me. Usually if I get teamed against I just hope I'm Jason next. I actually took this Jason build now I run part 7 with the meat cleaver lol

This was great! Couple of little cheating b*****s!  

15 hours ago, ExpertDual said:

@ExpertDual shit like this is why i put my spawn preference on Jason now, too many cheaters.