Sign in to follow this  
Alien_Number_Six

Are you sick of the teleport glitch?

Because if you are tired of this or any other exploits and you know how these exploits are achieved submit your findings to Jason Kills Bugs. Loudly complaining about exploits here on the fourms does nothing to help Gun Media and Black Tower solve the issues. They need to see how the glitches are performed and recreated. Posting stuff like "I saw player x doing y" dosen't help unless you know how that player exploited the bug. If your tired of seeing such things please find out how these things are done and reporting the findings to Gun. 

Not sure, to which exactly this thread refers to, but there seem to be two kind of teleport glitches:

as Jason: you choose a point on the map where you want to teleport to, but then you end up at a total different spot on the map (not 10-20 ft away, but like 2-3 cabins further down the road, I experience it sometimes on the map Crystal Lake, annoying when you want to stop a driving car)

as counselor: only saw it once in Quickplay (Pinehurst), there was a Chad and whenever I tried to grab him or slash him he just „teleported“ 3-4 meters away from me. First I thought I was having a bad connection rate, but chasing a Tiffany was normal, then Chad again. Not exactly sure, if it was even a glitch or if he was cheating. I left him, chased another one, then again this Chad, he wasn’t teleporting this time and I was able to slash him 7 or 8 times without any damage on him (or him using a spray...). Quite strange.

26 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

Not sure, to which exactly this thread refers to, but there seem to be two kind of teleport glitches:

as Jason: you choose a point on the map where you want to teleport to, but then you end up at a total different spot on the map (not 10-20 ft away, but like 2-3 cabins further down the road, I experience it sometimes on the map Crystal Lake, annoying when you want to stop a driving car)

as counselor: only saw it once in Quickplay (Pinehurst), there was a Chad and whenever I tried to grab him or slash him he just „teleported“ 3-4 meters away from me. First I thought I was having a bad connection rate, but chasing a Tiffany was normal, then Chad again. Not exactly sure, if it was even a glitch or if he was cheating. I left him, chased another one, then again this Chad, he wasn’t teleporting this time and I was able to slash him 7 or 8 times without any damage on him (or him using a spray...). Quite strange.

That second one sounds like the Chad player had a bad connection. 

The "Sliding" exploit has been around forever it seems. There is even a YouTube video that teaches you how to do it. All the devs have to do to see it is do a search on YouTube. I won't post the video but it is easily found. The counter to someone doing  this is a bit tedious as you need  as many throwing knives as possible. It's better if  you are good at quick tossing  them. You throw just as they are about to swing or just as they re-appear until you get them limping then they can't do the glitch.

I was against this before. You have to aim ahead. Typically look about 15 feet in front of where the counselor is pointing. Save up on knives. However, anyone willing to do this probably has infinite health sprays or just invulnerability, super speed, etc. So don't even entertain them. Just quit and wait a few minutes to make sure you don't get matched with the same people.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:16 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

The "Sliding" exploit has been around forever it seems. There is even a YouTube video that teaches you how to do it. All the devs have to do to see it is do a search on YouTube. I won't post the video but it is easily found. The counter to someone doing  this is a bit tedious as you need  as many throwing knives as possible. It's better if  you are good at quick tossing  them. You throw just as they are about to swing or just as they re-appear until you get them limping then they can't do the glitch.

Alternatively, you could (if they are running up to to you and swinging) quick toss a tk before the animation of the swing finishes, then grab. This usually works great .

5 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Alternatively, you could (if they are running up to to you and swinging) quick toss a tk before the animation of the swing finishes, then grab. This usually works great .

This is what I did to that Chad when I met him the second time in the match: he tanked 5 knives during that encounter without getting hurt at all (without using sprays),  the third time then no swinging by him, but now immune to my slashes...

10 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

So don't even entertain them. Just quit and wait a few minutes to make sure you don't get matched with the same people.

Hate to admit, but this is what I then did: I „rage quitted“ as Jason (for the first time in 200 Jason matches?),  as I was tired by his cheating.