Sign in to follow this  
ThatKirbyGuy329

New To The World

Hello Everyone, my name is ThatKirbyGuy329, I am new to the community and the game. I've watched the game for quite a while on Youtube and now that I have it on ps4, I would love to start getting into the game. Maybe even join a group for more frequent gaming. Feel free to respond to me if you're willing to help this newbie learn I'm mature and very non-toxic and I will learn quick. So please any help is great or even invites to games to help me start up and learn. Just looking to have some fun on a new game. Happy Playing and see you out there

Welcome to the forum @ThatKirbyGuy329. Have a pleasant stay. Soak up some of the knowledge from the stickies topics on the General Discussion section. I'm sure some of our more esteemed members will make you feel right at home.

We'll be toasting marshmallows deep in the woods later, if Jason hasn't strangled the counselor who was supposed to bring them.

Welcome to camp, glad to have you even in the off season... things are looking nicer around here lately, the camp I mean, it feels happier.

Welcome to the forums!

I hope you have a lot of fun with the game. Tried any of the single player content yet, as well?

There is a general Gamertag thread which has tag from members here over the years, so it's worth a look if you have time to see some of the PSN IDs in there. There's also the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency in General forum, which has a PS4 group. See about joining up with them for some players that play the game as intended.

Also, please look in the Rules & Regs forum for general guidelines about using this place. Hope this helps and that you are able to get a group together!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/