Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Pitch Fork in Barn and Spear Gun is All ready in game.

We need the Pitchfork and Spear gun added into the online game and offline bots.

The Spear gun could be disassembled and needs pieces to be put together.

The spear gun could be hidden and spawn in different locations .

Jason and counselors can use the spear gun if found and put together.

The spear gun ammo arrows could be hidden somewhere in the camp.

The Spear Gun when used by counselors on Jason it takes 3 hits to the head to kill Jason with spear gun.

Pitch fork can be used by counselors and Jason.

explain why these weapons can only be in single player challenges.

I don't think we NEED them implemented into online play, I am fairly happy enough with all the weapons so far. 

If the spear gun was and had to be assembled and ammo spread about the map, Jason could then trap the parts and ammo about the map, meaning the counsellors could go about the regular escape methods and vice versa. If Jason traps the escape methods, the counsellors could go for the parts and ammo.

In my opinion it is already easy enough to escape and kill Jason, so I wouldn't really want it in online myself.

The Pitchfork goes with sackhead Jason.

The speargun is such a cool weapon its a shame these 2 weapons cant be in online multiplayer

9 hours ago, Strigoi said:

The Spear Gun when used by counselors on Jason it takes 3 hits to the head to kill Jason with spear gun.

As much as we all are longing for new content, by adding this to the game, I see a lot of counselors just hiding in the cabins, waiting for Jason to arrive and whenever breaking in  through the barricaded doors enabling them a clear aim and shot at his head. Would make the Jason kill too easy / easier than now as anyone could fire the spear gun.

9 hours ago, Strigoi said:

We need the Pitchfork and Spear gun added into the online game and offline bots.

Go away. 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Wolledc said:

As much as we all are longing for new content, by adding this to the game, I see a lot of counselors just hiding in the cabins, waiting for Jason to arrive and whenever breaking in  through the barricaded doors enabling them a clear aim and shot at his head. Would make the Jason kill too easy / easier than now as anyone could fire the spear gun.

Well if counselors had to find pieces of the spear Gun around the camp and put it together and then find the spear gun ammo.

Make Jason be able to destroy counselors spear gun by hitting it with whatever weapon he has.

Why not let Jason start out with a Spear Gun  or the pitchfork from the barn.

12 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Why not let Jason start out with a Spear Gun  or the pitchfork from the barn.

Because that would be new content and they have already stated over and over again since the lawsuit hit that they cant add new content to the game. In order for Jason to use the weapons, they would have to add new animations.

25 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Because that would be new content and they have already stated over and over again since the lawsuit hit that they cant add new content to the game. In order for Jason to use the weapons, they would have to add new animations.

Well both weapons are all ready in the game.

i wonder if the Pitchfork and Speargun could fit in online multiplayer without new animations or any new additions.

37 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

This summarized it.

12 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

This summarized it.

Not really. this explination does not provide any facts or reasons of why the pitchfork and speargun can not be added.

its only an unofficial opinion.

maybe someone from Gun media can explain.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Strigoi said:

Not really. this explination does not provide any facts or reasons of why the pitchfork and speargun can not be added.

its only an unofficial opinion.

maybe someone from Gun media can explain.

Are you not reading? its not an opinion its been stated NUMEROUSLY thats NEW CONTENT which is NOT allowed.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Are you not reading? its not an opinion its been stated NUMEROUSLY thats NEW CONTENT which is NOT allowed.

The Spear Gun and Pitchfork are all ready in the game.

why cant you open your eyes to new possiabilities.

4 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

The Spear Gun and Pitchfork are all ready in the game.

why cant you open your eyes to new possiabilities.

Bro that means adding NEW content aka new animations/assets! 

giphy.gif

@Fair PlayThe Schumacher bat movies are underrated and get a lot of unjust hate. Enjoy the nipples!

Edited by F134Ever86
  • Haha 1

@Strigoi, we don't "need" these weapons to be added, although they would have offered more variety. If a new game comes down the road, then perhaps those weapons could pop up.

@Wolledc, your scenario would likely be what happens if those items did exist in the game.

@F134Ever86, thanks to you, I guess I'm watching Batman and Robin this weekend.

• Like 1

The content was already created.  Thats why NECA just released a Roy figure.

I just dont think they wanna see what happens if they charge for it, and I dont know if they have the staff to get it to work.

16 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Seriously, stop. Just go away. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RaidCasto said:

The content was already created.  Thats why NECA just released a Roy figure.

The spear gun and pitch fork were already created. That’s true. The interactions and kill animations that would take place in online play with those weapons was not created. This means they would have to create those animations and then add them to the game. Sounds like adding new content to me, wouldn’t you agree? 

As for NECA, they had Roy, FvsJ Jason and Corpse Pamela figures approved and in the production process before the lawsuit shut them down. That’s why they were allowed to release them. Their situation has nothing to do with the game, with the exception of them both being screwed over by the lawsuit. 

@Strigoi you already know there will be no new content added. Thread closed.

• Thanks 1