Wolledc

Limited police escape possibility?

The police has been called, arrived, the counselors are at the right exit, but instead of escaping to the police, they are only dancing / tea bagging Jason. 

Imagine several Vanessas with 5 PK, 20 med sprays, etc - once they have emptied their arsenal, they just sprint to the police. Quite annoying.

What about setting some kind of limit for the police escape option to improve this situation a little bit?

A. after arrival the police waits at the exit, but for only 3 minutes (on all normal-sized maps, on small maps only 2 mins), then they drive off again (with or without survivors). All counselors getting to them in that time limit will escape.

B. after arrival the police waits at the exit as usual (without time limit), but only 3 counselors (it’s a normal policecar, not a  policebus) are able to escape with them, then the police escape option is off the table.

what do you think? Would this improve the situation? Would you like to have this option? Would it even be possible to add this to the game without getting in conflict with the lawsuit?  In the end, we already have a red timer counting down, this very timer could be used for the above mentioned alternative A.

• Like 2

There are only 4 pocket knives in any match and that includes Tommy's.  Sounds to me like it's time to unload your own arsenal. Throwing knives snd slash. Those sprays don't help if they're already dead.

There are 4 pocket knives 3 shotguns and a crap ton of med sprays, with the new speed increase(people are already taking advantage) along with Jason’s worsened grab(he has T-Tex arms again with this patch , it’s very annoying 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, TedWhiteJ4 said:

There are 4 pocket knives 3 shotguns and a crap ton of med sprays, with the new speed increase(people are already taking advantage) along with Jason’s worsened grab(he has T-Tex arms again with this patch , it’s very annoying 

Lol what new speed increase? Also I'm pretty sure nothing was changed with Jason's grab...

counsellors are faster, you can especially notice it with Jarvis, not saying they did this on purpose, but its clear, I could cart Jason with ease, can do it even easier now,  im seeing this in every match.

Everyone is getting off topic here. How about we talk about this idea??

this is a good idea to counter people being pricks to Jason at the police exit. So, your idea is a great one. I also think it’d add some intensity to only have so much time to make it to the cops if you are completely across the map from the police exit. 

DontZ I agree with you, I also think the Op came up with a good idea, I also think this was a good patch, one of the best ones they have had in a while, but I want you to really pay attention when you are playing, you will see that the counselors are faster, making grabs even worse and stuns even easier,  and you  people take advantage of it.

• Haha 1

@Wolledc, your idea has potential, but may not deter the behavior you frown on. If someone wants to troll/dance/teabag Jason, they will do it regardless. If it was added to Private matches as an option, I think people would enjoy it.

Scenario B would be the equivalent of having six seats with the vehicles for 7/8 people. First come, first serve. This is providing that players aren't focused on the Jason kill. 😎

@TedWhiteJ4, what do you mean by "you people"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/23/2020 at 10:09 PM, TedWhiteJ4 said:

you  people take advantage of it.

This line is said by the rich, the entitled and now a F13 forum user. My actual sides holy shit.

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 12:56 PM, TedWhiteJ4 said:

with the new speed increase(people are already taking advantage) along with Jason’s worsened grab(he has T-Tex arms again with this patch , it’s very annoying 

I have played well over 30+ matches since the latest patch and I haven't experienced either the "faster" counselors or nerfed Jason grab. What platform do you play on @TedWhiteJ4?

On 1/22/2020 at 11:23 PM, Somethin Cool said:

There are only 4 pocket knives in any match and that includes Tommy's.  Sounds to me like it's time to unload your own arsenal. Throwing knives snd slash. Those sprays don't help if they're already dead.

On 1/23/2020 at 10:03 PM, Fair Play said:

@Wolledc, your idea has potential, but may not deter the behavior you frown on. If someone wants to troll/dance/teabag Jason, they will do it regardless. If it was added to Private matches as an option, I think people would enjoy it.

Scenario B would be the equivalent of having six seats with the vehicles for 7/8 people. First come, first serve. This is providing that players aren't focused on the Jason kill. 😎

@TedWhiteJ4, what do you mean by "you people"?

That is a type o, I meant SEE people

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I have played well over 30+ matches since the latest patch and I haven't experienced either the "faster" counselors or nerfed Jason grab. What platform do you play on @TedWhiteJ4?

Ps4, and it’s more noticeable on Jarvis 

1 hour ago, TedWhiteJ4 said:

Ps4, and it’s more noticeable on Jarvis 

I play on PS4 as well and I haven't noticed any changes. You sure you aren't experiencing any type of lag?

31 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I play on PS4 as well and I haven't noticed any changes. You sure you aren't experiencing any type of lag?

No lag, I’ve been watching the ping, it’s a subtle change but it’s there I have at least 70 matches 30 as Jason, the rest as counselors, there is definitely a change, I’m not saying it’s huge, but it’s definitely there.. 

@mattshotcha, do you know if anything was changed pertaining to counselor speed or Jason's grab box in this most recent patch? I personally haven't noticed any changes, but @TedWhiteJ4 is convinced something has changed. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

IMO the cops should arrive at 5 mins left.   And only a perk should be able to slightly shorten that timer..  TO maybe 6-7 mins left in the game.

They way I see it..   Only a car or boat escape should allow counselors to escape quickly.

Tommy should show up with only a few mins left in the game. And the cops should show up slightly earlier.