Sign in to follow this  
tyrant666

What Would Be Your Ideal Custom Match Based On The New Settings?

Post image

Obviously nothing is set in stone, but if you were to set something up. What would you do?

For me

Jason

Ability Rate - Normal

Starting Items - X2

Rage At Start - Off

Stun Proof - Off

Throwing Knives Damage - Normal

Break Free From Grab - On

Attack Damage - X2

Always Visible On Map - Off

Sense Loss On Rage - On

Counselors

Hud - On

Perks - On

Tommy - On

Tommy Ignores Rage - On

Max Fear - Off

Friendly Fire - On

Health - X2

Extra Fear - Off

Camp

Maps - Off

Sprays - On

Lights - Off

Sweater - On

Vehicles - Half

Vehicles Repaired - Off

Match Timer - Normal

Police On Scene - Off

Weapon Rarity - Half

Shotgun - On

Pocketknives - On

I feel like that's a really good happy medium, making Jason more powerful while changing up the stale nature of the game, while allowing counselors to defend themselves at their own risk. It would especially accomplish making Stealth, Composure and Hiding valuable in the late game with Sense loss in rage. Course, things are always subject to change and I'd probably change things up for variety sake.

What would be yours?

9 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Was this menu and options already there?? Not that I’m complaining, but what happened to no new content?

It was added with this update.

I'd call it an unofficial DLC really. I gave them credit where credit is due. It basically amounts to changing values, so I assume its not considered brand new stuff.

12 minutes ago, imthatdamngood33 said:

For Jason, what does the starting items mean or change? Thanks in advance.

Gonna assume x2 knives and x2 traps.

I haven't gotten into a private match yet to test. Someone else could probably confirm.

Is anyone on steam looking to try these out in a private match?

1 hour ago, tyrant666 said:

It was added with this update.

I'd call it an unofficial DLC really. I gave them credit where credit is due. It basically amounts to changing values, so I assume its not considered brand new stuff.

I agree. But Wes said they couldn’t even add new menus or anything. He said even text was considered new content when people were asking for biographies to be added. I really hope they bring these options to offline bots too though!

• Like 1

1. The spear Gun being an option to be used by counselors or Jason.

2. Selecting tasks for counselors to do in offline bots.

3. example for selecting tasks could be

1. fix car

2. Kill Jason which would include counselors getting sweater and machetes to demask Jason and call Tommy Jarvis.

3.Find fuse,fix phone box

4. fix boat.

5.Find hidden spear gun and hidden spear gun Ammo.

6.Jason can be Killed by 2 shots from the spear Gun.

7 Exploration mode with no Jason and counselors can kill each other.

8. Jason in game and counselors can kill each other.

• Confused 1

Jason

Ability Rate - Half

Starting Items - X2

Rage At Start - On

Stun Proof - Off

Throwing Knives Damage - Half

Break Free From Grab - On

Attack Damage - X2

Always Visible On Map - Off

Sense Loss On Rage - On

Counselors

Hud - On

Perks - On

Tommy - On

Tommy Ignores Rage - On

Max Fear - On

Friendly Fire - On

Health - Normal

Extra Fear - Om

Camp

Maps - Off

Sprays - Off

Lights - Off

Sweater - On

Vehicles - Half

Vehicles Repaired - Off

Match Timer - Half

Police On Scene - Off

Weapon Rarity - Half

Shotgun - On

Pocketknives - On

I'd want to see vehicles already repaired and Jason either starting in rage mode or with a high ability charge rate. Throw in no health sprays/pocket knives and you've got a match intense from the beginning.

16 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Was this menu and options already there?? Not that I’m complaining, but what happened to no new content?

It's "new content" without actually being "new content", if that makes any sense.

15 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

But Wes said they couldn’t even add new menus or anything. He said even text was considered new content when people were asking for biographies to be added. I really hope they bring these options to offline bots too though!

Can you link whatever post that was? I remember they couldn't add Part 5 Jason to the virtual cabin basement, but new text was added in a loading screen warning players about Jason in rage mode. The custom match menu might just be an extension of an existing menu or something. Or maybe someone just bribed the lawsuit judge, who knows.

9 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

I'd want to see vehicles already repaired and Jason either starting in rage mode or with a high ability charge rate. Throw in no health sprays/pocket knives and you've got a match intense from the beginning.

It's "new content" without actually being "new content", if that makes any sense.

Can you link whatever post that was? I remember they couldn't add Part 5 Jason to the virtual cabin basement, but new text was added in a loading screen warning players about Jason in rage mode. The custom match menu might just be an extension of an existing menu or something. Or maybe someone just bribed the lawsuit judge, who knows.

I can’t find it now. I don’t remember if it was here or on Twitter. But I specifically remember someone asking about getting biographies added or something like that. And Wes said that even text counts as new content. So they couldn’t do it. 

On 1/21/2020 at 8:37 PM, Strigoi said:

1. The spear Gun being an option to be used by counselors or Jason.

2. Selecting tasks for counselors to do in offline bots.

3. example for selecting tasks could be

1. fix car

2. Kill Jason which would include counselors getting sweater and machetes to demask Jason and call Tommy Jarvis.

3.Find fuse,fix phone box

4. fix boat.

5.Find hidden spear gun and hidden spear gun Ammo.

6.Jason can be Killed by 2 shots from the spear Gun.

7 Exploration mode with no Jason and counselors can kill each other.

8. Jason in game and counselors can kill each other.

Daytime exploration mode could include friendly fire.

Why is there no “disable rage buff” mode? Don’t want people to see how much better it was? For something that is considered 50/50 on the dislike to like ratio 

1 hour ago, Urmomsnewman said:

Why is there no “disable rage buff” mode? Don’t want people to see how much better it was? For something that is considered 50/50 on the dislike to like ratio 

SB45245-BLACK-POST.jpg?1513223064

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Urmomsnewman said:

Ok I won’t I would hate to start sounding like you whining about how Easy the kill is

If stating obvious fact qualifies as "whining" then so be it. It's already been explained in excruciating detail why the Rage buff was needed and the benefits for both sides of having it. If you're still butt-hurt over it then that's your problem. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If stating obvious fact qualifies as "whining" then so be it. It's already been explained in excruciating detail why the Rage buff was needed and the benefits for both sides of having it. If you're still butt-hurt over it then that's your problem. 

You do know I meant as a private match option right, why does that bother you so much

8 hours ago, Urmomsnewman said:

You do know I meant as a private match option right, why does that bother you so much

Yes, I'm aware of that. It bothers me because claiming that the option to turn off the Rage buff would make people see how much better it is without it is bullshit of the highest order. You sound like you've been taking notes in Professor Strigoi's class.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 6:29 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Yes, I'm aware of that. It bothers me because claiming that the option to turn off the Rage buff would make people see how much better it is without it is bullshit of the highest order. You sound like you've been taking notes in Professor Strigoi's class.

You sound like you speak for everyone, would you say that everyone likes it?

maybe add an option to make Jasons mask more difficult to remove.

also add options for weapons to be stronger.

an option to add 2 more pocket knives.

friendly fire option by host of map.

daytime exploration mode with friendly fire .