Strigoi

Windows Escape in Cabins Removed in new update.

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

nope not me.

as ive never had multiple accounts .

but im happy to see that someone agrees with me.

ive learned that disagreeing with the popular crowd in this forum is against the rules.

And yet you keep doing it...

I hope this thread is soon getting closed, I already started to have nightmares about cabins with too many barricaded windows.

• Haha 1

On 1/21/2020 at 4:29 AM, Strigoi said:

I Noticed that there is less windows in cabins to escape from Jason in the new update.

The many escape windows have been cut down to 2 or 3 windows in big cabins.

Why have counselors escape cabin windows removed.

Please bring back the multiple windows that counselors can escape through.

maybe im imagining things but it seems as there is less windows for counselors to escape through in cabins.

i to have to noiticed the windows are borded up i guess they wanna make things easier for the jasons

2 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

i to have to noiticed the windows are borded up i guess they wanna make things easier for the jasons

6174PsFWJSL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I've learned that disagreeing with the popular crowd in this forum is against the rules.

I don't remember there being such a rule.

If you are uncertain about the windows, how about asking the team about it?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Fair Play said:

If you are uncertain about the windows, how about asking the team about it?

Because getting them to tell him he is wrong will destroy his narrative that they are constantly changing the game in Jason’s favor. Instead, he keeps coming on here and spewing bs with no facts to stand on. 

And by the way, @Strigoi, who’s the popular crowd? I didn’t realize there were individual groups on the forums. I’ve only ever seen several different individuals with varying opinions posting their thoughts. Sometimes others will agree, other times they won’t. 

16 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

@Strigoi you really got to stop using these different accounts.....it’s really freaking me out.

This one is even more Blatantly you,  it even has the same un-capitalized “i” like all your other posts.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, PackASnack_Lodge said:

show examples of what cabins on which maps suddenly have fewer windows that can be opened

I don't have any screenshots to use as evidence unfortunately. 

The reason I believe there to be more locked windows is because I found one of the small cabins that had 3 of 4 of it's windows barricaded.  I don't remember which map it was on but it was one of those small cabins with the little room at the back.  Usually 2 of the 4 windows are barricaded and 2 of them can be opened (sometimes only 1 is barricaded).  I have never seen one of those small cabins with 3 of 4 windows barricaded.  Which made me think back to this thread and post what I found.  I haven't seen it again since then so it's possible it was just a glitch.

fyi I play on xbox so if it is a glitch maybe it's just on console.

Also, trashing the OP of this thread is not helping the discussion and doesn't change the validity of his observations.

2 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

I don't have any screenshots to use as evidence unfortunately. 

The reason I believe there to be more locked windows is because I found one of the small cabins that had 3 of 4 of it's windows barricaded.  I don't remember which map it was on but it was one of those small cabins with the little room at the back.  Usually 2 of the 4 windows are barricaded and 2 of them can be opened (sometimes only 1 is barricaded).  I have never seen one of those small cabins with 3 of 4 windows barricaded.  Which made me think back to this thread and post what I found.  I haven't seen it again since then so it's possible it was just a glitch.

fyi I play on xbox so if it is a glitch maybe it's just on console.

Also, trashing the OP of this thread is not helping the discussion and doesn't change the validity of his observations.

The reason i asked for examples is because i have lots of gameplay video's covering all cabins and i could compare the cabins being suggested to have been altered to how they were previously.

Also i am not trashing the OP, go look at other topics he has made as well as the responses by others.

21 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

There is no validity of his observations. There never is. 

If the devs made adjustments to the amount of windows that can be used, it would have been in the patch notes and not just put in. There was no need for them to change the number of useable windows.I wouldn’t be against them allowing every window to be used. 

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Because getting them to tell him he is wrong will destroy his narrative that they are constantly changing the game in Jason’s favor. Instead, he keeps coming on here and spewing bs with no facts to stand on. 

And by the way, @Strigoi, who’s the popular crowd? I didn’t realize there were individual groups on the forums. I’ve only ever seen several different individuals with varying opinions posting their thoughts. Sometimes others will agree, other times they won’t. 

I guess the "popular crowd" are the more outspoken members? I didn't realize that we had such around here.

If one has suspicions of changes, and can show potential proof, I'm open to hearing them out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Strigoi you really got to stop using these different accounts.....it’s really freaking me out.

This one is even more Blatantly you,  it even has the same un-capitalized “i” like all your other posts.

@OCT 31 1978  good Observation. This could definitely be him using alter egos in order to confirm his own observations.

If not, they both seem to be quite some brothers in mind: always in fear of an OP Jason, begging for more options to escape, urging for more pocket knives, axes and  machetes added to the game.

Or like in this post from last year: flame throwers, C4 and chainsaws to kill the OP Jason...

18805129-8ACA-4DCD-95F9-AFFE63231F27.jpeg.67148b7381d6757f9a98a641bd6fcdb4.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

There IS no validity. It's baseless accusations from the defective mind of a delusional poster who sees imaginary Jason-bias in nearly every aspect of this game, nothing more.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

.I wouldn’t be against them allowing every window to be used. 

It would be interesting if they added an option in private matches to toggle all windows as either usable or unusable. 

6 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

That sounds familiar...

Grammar has improved though.💪

• Haha 1

Its just a question. it seemed awhile back that some windows had been closed up that used to be open.

Its not a big deal. if you think the thread is dumb dont post in it.

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Its just a question. it seemed awhile back that some windows had been closed up that used to be open.

Its not a big deal. if you think the thread is dumb dont post in it.

Sorry but you didn't pose it as a question, you posted it as a matter of fact observation which is just absurd. As another poster mentioned, if they were to do that it would have been in the patch notes. If you feel it is something you are seeing, post video or screen shots of said cabins and windows and i am sure more than enough of us that have played since launch can go through saved gameplay to show you there has been no changes to the windows.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:29 AM, Strigoi said:

I Noticed that there is less windows in cabins to escape from Jason in the new update.

The many escape windows have been cut down to 2 or 3 windows in big cabins.

Why have counselors escape cabin windows removed.

Please bring back the multiple windows that counselors can escape through.

maybe im imagining things but it seems as there is less windows for counselors to escape through in cabins.

Jesus fucking Christ you suck.

On 2/9/2020 at 2:22 AM, Strigoi said:

if you think the thread is dumb

Yes

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Jesus fucking Christ you suck.

Leave Jesus out of this. It's not His fault Strigoi is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Leave Jesus out of this. It's not His fault Strigoi is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

It could!

Avoid bullying other users folks. Remember the rules, even if someone does post too many threads.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2020 at 9:46 PM, Kodiak said:

Avoid bullying other users folks. Remember the rules, even if someone does post too many threads.

@Kodiak what about a new rule that only a limited amount of new threads per week / month AND per member can be posted?  

This would set a limit to some troll / double posts. In addition, who ever exceeds this rule, will only be able to read (not write) in the forum for the next month.