Strigoi

Windows Escape in Cabins Removed in new update.

I Noticed that there is less windows in cabins to escape from Jason in the new update.

The many escape windows have been cut down to 2 or 3 windows in big cabins.

Why have counselors escape cabin windows removed.

Please bring back the multiple windows that counselors can escape through.

maybe im imagining things but it seems as there is less windows for counselors to escape through in cabins.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

On 1/21/2020 at 11:29 AM, Strigoi said:

maybe im imagining things

It seems so

• Haha 1

On 1/21/2020 at 5:29 AM, Strigoi said:

maybe im imagining things

as per usual

• Haha 7

On 1/21/2020 at 5:29 AM, Strigoi said:

I Noticed that there is less windows in cabins to escape from Jason in the new update.

The many escape windows have been cut down to 2 or 3 windows in big cabins.

Why have counselors escape cabin windows removed.

Please bring back the multiple windows that counselors can escape through.

maybe im imagining things but it seems as there is less windows for counselors to escape through in cabins.

Windows are the same as they've been for years, nothing has changed. At least not in the 500+ hours I played last year, and the year before...

I thought windows were always just random. I always just scope then take a mental note for if jason shows up i have an exit plan.

58 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I thought windows were always just random. I always just scope then take a mental note for if jason shows up i have an exit plan.

They’re definitely not random. Because I know which cabins have non opening windows before I even enter them. 

I think the OP of this thread is onto something.  

The standard small cabins always had 4 windows (3 in the front room and 1 in the back room) with 2 of them blocked.  I know this because cabins with the back window blocked I always refer to as "death cabins". 

Couple days ago I found a standard small cabin with 3 of the 4 windows blocked.  I have never seen that before.  The only window you could open was the one right beside the door meaning you are screwed if Jason shows up.

So I do agree the recent update has more blocked windows.  Although that being said, I dont mind at all.  Harder gameplay makes it more fun as a counsellor.  

I think it did change a while back with one of the updates from last year a lot less windows were able to be opened. Since the current update I do think they have changed it again. One of the big cabins last night while playing which has 3 windows along the back of the cabin, didn't have any that were able to be opened, would normally be at least 1 window out of 3 that could be opened? 

Dude you need to stop creating so many threads repeating the same things over and over. Complaining about pocket knives and machetes being removed from the last update which is completely not true, and also previously complaining about this non existent window issue in another thread as well.

@Kodiak This needs to stop.

2 hours ago, PackASnack_Lodge said:

Dude you need to stop creating so many threads repeating the same things over and over. Complaining about pocket knives and machetes being removed from the last update which is completely not true, and also previously complaining about this non existent window issue in another thread as well.

@Kodiak This needs to stop.

I Havent posted in days.

this thread is a couple weeks old.

i havent done anything wrong.

4 hours ago, Strigoi said:

i havent done anything wrong.

The irony that your name "Strigoi" in Romanian mythology means a troubled spirit that can drain vitality/life from its victim and it's the very thing you're doing to this forum.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

The irony that your name "Strigoi" in Romanian mythology means a troubled spirit that can drain vitality/life from its victim and it's the very thing you're doing to this forum.

Interesting research! Judging by available Wiki: 

There is a known method used by Romanians to get rid of a strigoi as explained on the show Lost Tapes:

1. Exhume the strigoi.
  2. Remove its heart and cut it in two.
  3. Drive a nail in its forehead.
  4. Place a clove of garlic under its tongue.
  5. Smear its body with fat of a pig killed on St. Ignatius' Day.
  6. Turn its body face down so that if the strigoi were ever to wake up it would be headed to the afterlife

@ All: don‘t ever tell me after reading all this that taking out Jason out of the match is too difficult / impossible 😅 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Quinn FTW said:

*fewer windows

And, no, there aren't.

Yes.  There are fewer windows that can be opened.  Not sure exactly when it changed but it did change. 

1 hour ago, Laotian Lam said:

Yes.  There are fewer windows that can be opened.  Not sure exactly when it changed but it did change. 

Nothing changed with the windows. The layout of the cabins change, but they didn’t lower the amount of windows that can be reacted with. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

@Strigoi is this you using another one of your multiple accounts and member names???

23 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Strigoi is this you using another one of your multiple account and member names???

nope not me.

as ive never had multiple accounts .

but im happy to see that someone agrees with me.

ive learned that disagreeing with the popular crowd in this forum is against the rules.

lol, he doesn’t post for several days, then when a suspicious account gets questioned about it possibly being him, he responds, lol!!!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

lol, he doesn’t post for several days, then when a suspicious account gets questioned about it possibly being him, he responds, lol!!!

Certainly is convenient....🧐