I definitely agree. This is why I think they should have accounts on Friday the 13th so that not only can you play with other players from different platforms, but you can also log into your F13 game account on other platforms so you don’t have to progress to 150 all over again. 

2 hours ago, ExpertDual said:

PC runs at 60 fps and PS4 and Xbox runs at 30 fps though

The framerate difference isn't much of a problem in a game like this. There won't be much of a competitive advantage for the PC players. The only types of games you wanna worry about when it comes to framerate difference is FPS.

My only concern about crossplay would be the hacker crowd in the pc portion of the player base.

At this point I doubt we would see it with the game so late into the development cycle.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I dont want to play with PC players. The the game already has a problem with exploits. We don't need the hacking bullshit. 

Agreed.

• Like 2

On 1/20/2020 at 8:49 PM, FridayThe31st said:

I definitely agree. This is why I think they should have accounts on Friday the 13th so that not only can you play with other players from different platforms, but you can also log into your F13 game account on other platforms so you don’t have to progress to 150 all over again. 

Player level wouldn't cross over. They are entirely separate.

On 1/20/2020 at 9:29 PM, ExpertDual said:

PC runs at 60 fps and PS4 and Xbox runs at 30 fps though

That isn't a blocker, necessarily.

On 1/21/2020 at 3:35 AM, Fair Play said:

My only concern about crossplay would be the hacker crowd in the pc portion of the player base.

At this point I doubt we would see it with the game so late into the development cycle.

EAC should still be cleaning up the PC side, as well as Gun and our bans and sanctions.

53 minutes ago, The Rain said:

I agree with you @Official_Slick

Is there any possibility that this can be implemented? @mattshotcha

33 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I'll let @mattshotcha chime in, but both him and wes have said no in the past when this subject was brought up.

What Dragonfire said. It would be nice, but at this point, it's simply unrealistic. We have other things we need to focus on and something this huge would not be the best way to use our remaining resources and time.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/21/2020 at 3:35 AM, Fair Play said:

This sums it all up!

5 hours ago, The Rain said:

I play in console and pc and I cross more players doing glitch in console than in pc @Alien_Number_Six

Exploits can be patched out. Hackers are always out there. Glitching and hacking aren't the same thing. Hacking involves adjusting the code's variables to achieve a desired outcome. For example console players never ran into Uber Jason because it was a code adjustment. Glitching involves experimenting with the game and exploiting bugs in the code. For example the Packanack roof glitch was achieved by exploiting a bug in the code that allowed a player to steal a trap prompt. No one modified the code to achieve this. A PC is required for real hacking. Therefore I don't want to play with PC players. The console players exploit enough. I don't desire to run into people who are manipulating the code. 

3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

This sums it all up!

I feel for the honest PC players.

The EAC is not 100% guaranteed to stop certain activity, but it is better than nothing for the honest crowd on that platform.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Fair Play said:

The EAC is not 100% guaranteed to stop certain activity, but it is better than nothing for the honest crowd on that platform.

Agreed!

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 7:35 PM, Fair Play said:

I am an honest PC player. I have a group I like to play with as we are all fair and have fun..but, yes, we always run into some "hinkey" stuff....;)

14 hours ago, 45 RPM said:

I am an honest PC player. I have a group I like to play with as we are all fair and have fun..but, yes, we always run into some "hinkey" stuff....;)

It's good to hear that all PC players aren't cheaters. Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

On 1/23/2020 at 4:49 PM, JED said:

Hehe well you must be really new or very lucky. Hackers have always been in this game. https://steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/2592234299561770083/

Well, yeah. Every single game has hackers. I never denied there was hackers.

40 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

It's good to hear that all PC players aren't cheaters. Keep up the good work.

Most PC players don't cheat. Most of them are just normal gamers trying to have fun.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Official_Slick said:

Most PC players don't cheat. Most of them are just normal gamers trying to have fun.

From the complaints here on the forum alone, one would think otherwise. I wouldn't doubt there are more honest players than not honest.

• Like 1

Assuming that most matches are being played normal without cheaters.

And assuming that only in every Xth match which consist bytheway on a lobby of 8 - with 7 fair playing and only 1 black sheep - players, the mathematical amount of real cheaters will be quite low actually.

It‘s surely deep in our human nature that we see, interpret and multiply negative experiences (this doesn’t only count for online gaming), when we should more or less see the positive facts, enjoy and talk about them.

• Like 1