Sign in to follow this  
Unicorn

Anybody Still Playing On PS4?

I wanna take a break from DBD and play some Friday, last time I checked (about 2 months ago) the game was still active a bit. I’ve been in a queue for about 15 mins now and I keep getting placed in an empty server. Does anyone still play on PS4 and want to group up?

PS4 tips:

If your search goes on longer than 2 minutes, cancel it and try again. You'll get in on the second or third try. 

If you have a poor internet connection like I do, go to your PS4 main menu - settings - network - test internet connection. Anytime I do this I get into a match on my next try. 

I play daily and there's always a ton of active players :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, emchapps said:

PS4 tips:

If your search goes on longer than 2 minutes, cancel it and try again. You'll get in on the second or third try. 

If you have a poor internet connection like I do, go to your PS4 main menu - settings - network - test internet connection. Anytime I do this I get into a match on my next try. 

I play daily and there's always a ton of active players :) 

Connection isn’t an issue for me. Its more so like you said, long queue times. But its great to know that people are still playing. Thank you!