Sign in to follow this  
phaserbrain

To make Offline Bots slightly harder...

Let us choose Tommy to be the counselors. I just want to play one Offline Bot match on Hard where I don't easily kill every single counselor...

59 minutes ago, phaserbrain said:

Let us choose Tommy to be the counselors. I just want to play one Offline Bot match on Hard where I don't easily kill every single counselor...

Agreed.

And to make them harder don’t add more pockets knifes......make them actively attempt to fix objectives or have some counselors attempt to distract Jason.....

Give them Boat escapes and better driving skills!! ASAP.

Some kind of „fast forwardfunction would be great.

Like you can choose before every offline match, if you want to start as Jason at a 20:00, 15:00 or 10:00 minutes left into the game. 

The later you would start, the more the.counselors would have already fixed / accomplished in the match (doors barricaded, Tommy called, cars partly fixed), this would also tighten things up for Jason. 

I guess something like that could work (in addition to making the bots cleverer, knowing how to drive, etc).

I would like offline bots to be more difficult and for them to also try going for the kill as well. If they could make “hard” mode almost as difficult as going against a lobby full of good level 150 counselors then that’d be interesting. 

also a custom offline mode where you can make custom settings. Like with what they just incorporated in private matches. You could make the offline bots have more focus on things such as 

objectives/repair

killing Jason 

surviving the night

fighting back

mix of all of them

Also the same custom settings they have in private matches 

On 1/20/2020 at 12:32 PM, phaserbrain said:

If you could have Tommy to start in a match, who would be called on the radio?

On 1/20/2020 at 1:34 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Agreed.

And to make them harder don’t add more pockets knifes......make them actively attempt to fix objectives or have some counselors attempt to distract Jason.....

Give them Boat escapes and better driving skills!! ASAP.

Bots can fix stuff, if left alone. Once in a while they'll double back if interrupted, and you aren't around.

Their driving leaves much to be desired. Maybe 1-2% of the time, they can drive off into the night. That is if you aren't hot on their heels.

I do agree that a boat escape would be nice for the bots to achieve, if it was permissible to be implemented.

On 1/20/2020 at 2:12 PM, Wolledc said:

Some kind of „fast forwardfunction would be great.

Like you can choose before every offline match, if you want to start as Jason at a 20:00, 15:00 or 10:00 minutes left into the game. 

The later you would start, the more the.counselors would have already fixed / accomplished in the match (doors barricaded, Tommy called, cars partly fixed), this would also tighten things up for Jason. 

I guess something like that could work (in addition to making the bots cleverer, knowing how to drive, etc).

I've seen some impressive bot AI in a number of games. It would have been nice to see bots with better instincts.

Bots that could adapt during a play session would have been nice too.

• Like 2