mattshotcha

Patch Notes 1.36 - 1.20.2020

They can escape by car or cops, as well as surviving the night. That is on the rare occasion they feel inspired to do so.

I have noticed that bots navigate specific sections of camp. Some places they never go to.

Great another Jason buff I think it’s time we start nerfing him instead of buffing him starting with rage my suggestions would be 

• firecracker and flare guns can stun again 

• Tommy Jarvis and last person alive ignores rage 

• and last 2:00 mins of the game Jason then becomes immune from all weapons regardless if your Tommy or last person

Let me know if you agree

54 minutes ago, Jason voorhees115 said:

Great another Jason buff I think it’s time we start nerfing him instead of buffing him starting with rage my suggestions would be 

• firecracker and flare guns can stun again 

• Tommy Jarvis and last person alive ignores rage 

• and last 2:00 mins of the game Jason then becomes immune from all weapons regardless if your Tommy or last person

Let me know if you agree

I totally agree with your point of view, Jason is too strong with this last buff. I just disagree about the last 2 min. Tommy Jarvis should always be able to fight Jason and protects counselors.

• Thanks 1

can anyone test if jason gets infinite knives when getting attacked during knife grabbing animation after the recent patch? I can confirm hitting him resets the the knife