mattshotcha

Patch Notes 1.36 - 1.20.2020

7 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I use fox all the time on PS4 and am able to customize her clothing colors and they stay that way till I change them.

what are you playing on? 

Steam

On 2/24/2020 at 2:23 PM, Sanitago5 said:

I am level 150 and it is impossible to customize Fox's clothes. She keeps the clothes she has by default,  doesn't let me change the different outfits

@mattshotcha 

is this an issues that has been reported by steam players?

On 2/24/2020 at 2:23 PM, Sanitago5 said:

I am level 150 and it is impossible to customize Fox's clothes. She keeps the clothes she has by default,  doesn't let me change the different outfits

30 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@mattshotcha 

is this an issues that has been reported by steam players?

A few folks have reported similar. Best thing to do is contact support at JasonKillsBugs.com for troubleshooting help.

• Thanks 2

On 2/25/2020 at 4:35 PM, mattshotcha said:

A few folks have reported similar. Best thing to do is contact support at JasonKillsBugs.com for troubleshooting help.

Thank you

On 1/21/2020 at 5:25 AM, mattshotcha said:

These are known, and we'll continue top investigate in priority order. 

you think it would also be possible to implement all the new options for private matches, but into offline bots? I'd like to do that, it'll be like a sandbox for Jason, starting with rage and just unrelentingly hunting down those pesky bots. Even an offline counselor mode would be cool, doesn't need to have some new Jason bot, I'd just like to roam around the map as a counselor, looking for parts in the quiet foggy night.

• Like 1

There’s a bug that’s been around for a while, there’s a trick that allows you to teleport right on top of a moving car as Jason, which causes it to be destroyed and survivors fly away and can’t escape, as survivor sometimes you stay alive and sometimes you die of "suicide". 

PS: It would be great if they implemented the game in virtual reality and would attract the attention of many people

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sanitago5 said:

There’s a bug that’s been around for a while, there’s a trick that allows you to teleport right on top of a moving car as Jason, which causes it to be destroyed and survivors fly away and can’t escape, as survivor sometimes you stay alive and sometimes you die of "suicide". 

PS: It would be great if they implemented the game in virtual reality and would attract the attention of many people

Are you sure he is teleporting on top of the car? There is a known glitch that in some cases, Jason will teleport and it will destroy the car similar to the knife glitch.

As for the VR mode of the game, it has been asked about many times. With the game this late in it's life cycle, they probably wouldn't even consider putting in the work it would take for that format, but more than likely the lawsuit would probably prevent it as it would be considered "new content" as it's a new format.

On 3/1/2020 at 10:24 PM, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

Even an offline counselor mode would be cool, doesn't need to have some new Jason bot, I'd just like to roam around the map as a counselor, looking for parts in the quiet foggy night.

Some players do that in Private matches.

5 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Some players do that in Private matches.

Ye can't do it with only one person tho

On 3/6/2020 at 4:48 AM, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

Ye can't do it with only one person tho

I was referring to the Private matches where Jason lets counselors run around and get used to the basics of the game, including exploring the maps a bit. I've encountered a few that let new players get a bit of practice in as counselors before hunting them.

On 3/8/2020 at 7:10 PM, Fair Play said:

I was referring to the Private matches where Jason lets counselors run around and get used to the basics of the game, including exploring the maps a bit. I've encountered a few that let new players get a bit of practice in as counselors before hunting them.

eh i just wish there was a way we could ALWAYS do it, just by ourselves, without having to gather friends to allow you to do it...

19 hours ago, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

eh i just wish there was a way we could ALWAYS do it, just by ourselves, without having to gather friends to allow you to do it...

Given the lawsuit, I'm sure their hands are tied. Perhaps in a future F13 game by someone else, could this be an option.