mattshotcha

Patch Notes 1.36 - 1.20.2020

On 2/6/2020 at 3:16 PM, MonroeM62 said:

When is the Switch Patch being released?

Someone asked about the Switch patch earlier in this topic (probably a page or two before the current one) it was said that the patch is coming soon, but no actual or expected date has been given. As soon as they have any information about it, I’m sure they’ll let everyone know a date. 

@mattshotcha   I'm new to the forums and the game, but I have to express that you all have done a fantastic job with it as it's very fun! I thought I would jump on board with the community and get involved.

I wanted to post a comment as far as a request goes, that I thought may make the offline more fun. I didn't see this discussed and if it's been requested I apologize. But has it been thought of to make counselors playable in the offline mode of things? I think it would give more variety for offline players, if the online was to ever go down.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DefiantEnd said:

@mattshotcha   I'm new to the forums and the game, but I have to express that you all have done a fantastic job with it as it's very fun! I thought I would jump on board with the community and get involved.

I wanted to post a comment as far as a request goes, that I thought may make the offline more fun. I didn't see this discussed and if it's been requested I apologize. But has it been thought of to make counselors playable in the offline mode of things? I think it would give more variety for offline players, if the online was to ever go down.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! 

It has been discussed, but to fill you in: Offline Counselors require an AI Jason. AI Jason is not going to be as dynamic as he should be without a significant build up. That's the type of thing that needs to be developed heavily in order to be worthwhile and engaging. 

To that end, the team is more focused currently on squaring up existing issues in game. We are towards the tail end of the game's life cycle, and working out more of the kinks in game is far more important at this juncture.

EDIT: It's also worth noting that the game is designed around the concept of taking control of one of the most iconic slashers in history. That is why the game is built, primarily, from the Jason perspective. 

@mattshotcha   I understand. Thank you for the response. I Iook forward to whatever juice the game has left in it! I hate I'm late to the party and just recently picked this up as I've been meaning to play for awhile, just never got around to it. 

Thanks again for everything.

• Like 1

@mattshotcha

Encountering the random Jason and random counser bug frequently in quick play lobbys.

Have to catch it and change my Jason and counselor before the match begins.

Xbox One X. Digital copy.

At 99% for the final chapter achievement. Getting close to 100% for all the achievements.

Thanks to the team for the current patch. It has been fun playing the last few years. 👍

Wow I've been gone for a quick minute 😅 thank you for fixing environmental kills, I'll most definitely try out the new patch and let everyone know if I see issues that haven't been reported.

• Like 1

Hello mattshotcha, I saw this screenshot on Steam.   😍F8E63D2E483E5BDA6A77CF29E3EA63328FE6D8E2

Would it take too much time and work to offer us this? Now that we know that the exchange of clothes is possible. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 2:47 PM, GhostWolfViking said:

@mattshotcha

Encountering the random Jason and random counser bug frequently in quick play lobbys.

Have to catch it and change my Jason and counselor before the match begins.

Xbox One X. Digital copy.

At 99% for the final chapter achievement. Getting close to 100% for all the achievements.

Thanks to the team for the current patch. It has been fun playing the last few years. 👍

It's on the list for investigation, but I don't have anything more to confirm at this time.

5 hours ago, Mayday said:

Hello mattshotcha, I saw this screenshot on Steam.   😍F8E63D2E483E5BDA6A77CF29E3EA63328FE6D8E2

Would it take too much time and work to offer us this? Now that we know that the exchange of clothes is possible. 

I would have to look into this. I suspect it is not as simple as it may seem. Mainly due to different body types, etc. I also would suspect that it's outside of the scope, considering we have to allot our resources to some other, more vital issues in game still.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Mayday said:

If we were able to put Tiff's booty shorts on every other female character, then maybe the debate on which female had the nicest ass would finally be settled, lol!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If we were able to put Tiff's booty shorts on every other female character, then maybe the debate on which female had the nicest ass would finally be settled, lol!!

I need LaChappa in them daisy dukes.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I think the only way to fix the Offline Bots stuck in closets problem is to remove them completely from the game which I think that might take some work. hopefully this issue can be fixed.

Also there's a new Jason kill problem that sends Jason inside the cabin, I was Part 3 Jason and as I throw a counselor threw a window from the outside and somehow Jason glitched inside the cabin 

@mattshotcha

Hello! I am a new member to the forum here, but a long time player of the game.

I am here to ask (like many others I imagine) is it possible to fill out private match 'empty' slots with what is currently the 'Offline Bots'? I understand you and the team are concentrated on squashing bugs and that is priority one; but would this likely be a feature you can implement in the future? Seeing as it is not technically new content and would be a retooling of existing assets? I am aware you made mention of F13 coming to the end of its life cycle and that is sad but inevitable.

Many thanks to all of your teams efforts still working on the game and making it all it can be despite the barriers and obstructions you face. That lawsuit sucks and the game did not deserve to be caught in the crossfire the way it has. So again, Thank you guys. 🙂

All the best,

ReeseKS.

17 hours ago, ReeseKS said:

@mattshotcha

Hello! I am a new member to the forum here, but a long time player of the game.

I am here to ask (like many others I imagine) is it possible to fill out private match 'empty' slots with what is currently the 'Offline Bots'? I understand you and the team are concentrated on squashing bugs and that is priority one; but would this likely be a feature you can implement in the future? Seeing as it is not technically new content and would be a retooling of existing assets? I am aware you made mention of F13 coming to the end of its life cycle and that is sad but inevitable.

Many thanks to all of your teams efforts still working on the game and making it all it can be despite the barriers and obstructions you face. That lawsuit sucks and the game did not deserve to be caught in the crossfire the way it has. So again, Thank you guys. 🙂

All the best,

ReeseKS.

Why? Your answer is no btw, the games at it's end. There's more important things at hand.

If you've played offline bots already, you should know counselors are constantly bugged. You wouldn't want a bugged counselor holding on to the fuse or keys walking around like an idiot or hiding under a bed would you? 

Hey.. if this doesn't fall under the "new content" and if it was fairly easy for black tower to implement this.. it would mean a lot to the community. We've been playing with the same outfits for a very very long time.

When thE clothing glitched occured, it seemed like you guys were all cool with it but then it got fixed later on 😕

Whats with the holier-than-thou attitude? I'll be frank too - I would not mind Offline Bots in a private Session to spite how buggy and idiotic you find them to be.

3 hours ago, F13Mods said:

This type of "mod" content is here since a while. It's false what you said @mattshotcha, most of /Blueprints/ClothingData files fit perfectly on any councelors.
Indeed some have issue because of Mesh Mask data. But if you update thoses files all clothes fit perfectly.

It's shame than Gun Media keep shutdown each single videos about clothes mods (theses mods is not cheat but cosmetic, seems hard for them to understand).

I was the first one to publish KM14 (Kay-EM 14) fully working online (on official F13 Server) and my video was striked by Gun Media just 24 hours after it was uploaded (so nobody was aware of this unreleased character). Since most Russian modders have it and show it, but normal players are still not aware she is playable.

Same for Slumber Clothes, Swimwear Clothes and Halloween Clothes unreleased, they ARE in the files and you (and Gun Media) keep shutdown videos about them.

It's seems your main work is to take reports from Super Turbo, Lilly, Rusty Cutter, Mayday, Pietro1234... you even ban people using mixed textures clothes xD. It's a cheat ? No i don't think.

Every patchs made by @mattshotcha get bypassed 2 hours after each release. It's still possible to get on any roof, still possible to get out of bounds... many many things they "think" it's patched xD. Myself i don't use them, i'm only interrested to make cosmetics mods (like Minecraft/Half Life2). But mostly since Illfonic leave the developpement all patches (who takes it's seems months to develop for @mattshotcha takes 2-4h to bypass by mostly modders team on F13).

About F13 issues/glitchs, they are a ton of unreleased exploit we keep secret. Like access to MatchmakingBanPanel (yes xD), access to dev functions online, forcing all lobby outside F13 Server Scope... I means it will be never possible to F13 devs to fix really the problem of cheaters/modders since Friday 13th is very very very EZ to hack.
Just basic coding and Unreal Engine knownledge is required to get the full potential of the game.
(I'm not talking about the pak method, lol they are lot of new methods since months who not even need to mod the pak).
So when the pak will be patched, 2 hours later new methods will be released again and again...

Even on Nintendo Switch and Sony Playstation 4, i put few weeks ago a video showing all PC mods (no cheat, only cosmetics mods) imported to theses versions.
Same video striked 12 hours after the upload.

I think Friday 13th The Game will win a lot to allow to support cosmetics mods over the game with access to a specific mods friendly server.
It's same for Grendel Map, we have that since a while but like reporters enjoy to report people starting lobby on Challenges Missions maps, Lobby Map or Virtual Cabin Map it's useless to try and get a ban for that.

While I definitely think modding communities have a place and an actual unbothered modding community would defib interest in F13 kinda like how it saved Left 4 Dead 2 and has kept it alive 10 years after release with the workshop.

Posts like this are reasons why I avoid EU servers each and every time I land on one. Trolls exist everywhere around the world in the game, so do cheaters. However from my experiences, I've come across most of the cheaters using gameplay exploits on EU servers compared to US servers.

5 hours ago, F13Mods said:

It's seems your main work is to take reports from Super Turbo, Lilly, Rusty Cutter, Mayday, Pietro1234... you even ban people using mixed textures clothes xD. It's a cheat ? No i don't think.

You are in bad faith. Whenever I meet a counselor with mixed textured clothing, he has hacks. Often Chad or Vanessa who instantly escape Jason's grab without a pocket knife, or an infinite shift and morph whenwhen they play Jason.
I have been playing since launch and it turns out that I meet a lot less hackers compared to a few months ago. Thanks to the players for their videos reports that help clean up the servers. And thanks to jasonkillsbugs for watching them. ✌️
I only ask for an swap of clothes that are already in play, not the clothes hidden in the files. You know they can't be published. Forget them.

Someone posted your modds site last week on Reddit and I saw hacks trainers there for 15 Euros. I'm not posting the link here but it's proof that your mods are just cosmetic cheats AND hacks.
No time to discuss I have a job.

Hello guys.

Sorry to jump to another subject, but since the update I can't hear the counselor specific screams when they die far away from the player. Is it normal ?

3 hours ago, F13Mods said:

Reporting on Friday ? I guess it's a full time job :P
For my part if i giving people to devs for ban i would ask a little compensation xD.

Uuuuhhh these last 6 months I have only reported 2 or 3 players with hacks because I met them every day in lobbys and I wanted to get rid of them.
I noticed some Russians who change lobbies when they see me because they know that I will suicide myself and record the match to report them. It suits me very well, I want to play the game normally.

2 hours ago, Math' said:

Hello guys.

Sorry to jump to another subject, but since the update I can't hear the counselor specific screams when they die far away from the player. Is it normal ?

Sorry math' for the HS, the discussion is over.
What support are you playing on? I heard a Chad to get killed from afar yesterday....

On 2/23/2020 at 6:53 AM, F13Mods said:

This type of "mod" content is here since a while. It's false what you said @mattshotcha, most of /Blueprints/ClothingData files fit perfectly on any councelors.
Indeed some have issue because of Mesh Mask data. But if you update thoses files all clothes fit perfectly.
I think Friday 13th The Game will win a lot to allow to support cosmetics mods over the game with access to a specific mods friendly server.
It's same for Grendel Map, we have that since a while but like reporters enjoy to report people starting lobby on Challenges Missions maps, Lobby Map or Virtual Cabin Map it's useless to try and get a ban for that.

Friday the 13th is a licensed IP. No mods are allowed, and that's not going to change. It's not solely up to us either. I don't know if you've heard, but there's also a legal situation going on that currently has a stranglehold on the game. We're also not going to allow you to peddle your mods here in our forums. What you're doing is illegal, but I assume you realize that by the countless times your website has been taken down and resurfaced. Trying to mask your hackjob mods as something that should be officially supported is not going to be allowed here.

5 hours ago, Math' said:

Hello guys.

I would need to check in with support on this issue and see if we've seen reports of this. Did you submit a ticket at JasonKillsBugs.com ?

I currently enjoy this wonderful game on Xbox One X. 

And yes I submitted a ticket at JasonKillsBugs.com. My first one 😊

By the way, since I'm posting maybe you can answer me here : I often do not hear other players, neither in the lobby nor in-game. I see that they are talking, but I do not hear any sound. I checked all the options (IG and from the Xbox parameters), didn't change anything. May you have any clue ?

I am level 150 and it is impossible to customize Fox's clothes. She keeps the clothes she has by default,  doesn't let me change the different outfits

On 2/24/2020 at 2:23 PM, Sanitago5 said:

I am level 150 and it is impossible to customize Fox's clothes. She keeps the clothes she has by default,  doesn't let me change the different outfits

I use fox all the time on PS4 and I am able to customize her clothing colors and they stay that way till I change them.

what are you playing on?