mattshotcha

Patch Notes 1.36 - 1.20.2020

On 2/6/2020 at 3:16 PM, MonroeM62 said:

When is the Switch Patch being released?

Someone asked about the Switch patch earlier in this topic (probably a page or two before the current one) it was said that the patch is coming soon, but no actual or expected date has been given. As soon as they have any information about it, I’m sure they’ll let everyone know a date. 

@mattshotcha   I'm new to the forums and the game, but I have to express that you all have done a fantastic job with it as it's very fun! I thought I would jump on board with the community and get involved.

I wanted to post a comment as far as a request goes, that I thought may make the offline more fun. I didn't see this discussed and if it's been requested I apologize. But has it been thought of to make counselors playable in the offline mode of things? I think it would give more variety for offline players, if the online was to ever go down.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DefiantEnd said:

@mattshotcha   I'm new to the forums and the game, but I have to express that you all have done a fantastic job with it as it's very fun! I thought I would jump on board with the community and get involved.

I wanted to post a comment as far as a request goes, that I thought may make the offline more fun. I didn't see this discussed and if it's been requested I apologize. But has it been thought of to make counselors playable in the offline mode of things? I think it would give more variety for offline players, if the online was to ever go down.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! 

It has been discussed, but to fill you in: Offline Counselors require an AI Jason. AI Jason is not going to be as dynamic as he should be without a significant build up. That's the type of thing that needs to be developed heavily in order to be worthwhile and engaging. 

To that end, the team is more focused currently on squaring up existing issues in game. We are towards the tail end of the game's life cycle, and working out more of the kinks in game is far more important at this juncture.

EDIT: It's also worth noting that the game is designed around the concept of taking control of one of the most iconic slashers in history. That is why the game is built, primarily, from the Jason perspective. 

@mattshotcha   I understand. Thank you for the response. I Iook forward to whatever juice the game has left in it! I hate I'm late to the party and just recently picked this up as I've been meaning to play for awhile, just never got around to it. 

Thanks again for everything.

• Like 1

@mattshotcha

Encountering the random Jason and random counser bug frequently in quick play lobbys.

Have to catch it and change my Jason and counselor before the match begins.

Xbox One X. Digital copy.

At 99% for the final chapter achievement. Getting close to 100% for all the achievements.

Thanks to the team for the current patch. It has been fun playing the last few years. 👍

Wow I've been gone for a quick minute 😅 thank you for fixing environmental kills, I'll most definitely try out the new patch and let everyone know if I see issues that haven't been reported.

• Like 1

Hello mattshotcha, I saw this screenshot on Steam.   😍F8E63D2E483E5BDA6A77CF29E3EA63328FE6D8E2

Would it take too much time and work to offer us this? Now that we know that the exchange of clothes is possible. 

On 2/15/2020 at 2:47 PM, GhostWolfViking said:

@mattshotcha

Encountering the random Jason and random counser bug frequently in quick play lobbys.

Have to catch it and change my Jason and counselor before the match begins.

Xbox One X. Digital copy.

At 99% for the final chapter achievement. Getting close to 100% for all the achievements.

Thanks to the team for the current patch. It has been fun playing the last few years. 👍

It's on the list for investigation, but I don't have anything more to confirm at this time.

5 hours ago, Mayday said:

Hello mattshotcha, I saw this screenshot on Steam.   😍F8E63D2E483E5BDA6A77CF29E3EA63328FE6D8E2

Would it take too much time and work to offer us this? Now that we know that the exchange of clothes is possible. 

I would have to look into this. I suspect it is not as simple as it may seem. Mainly due to different body types, etc. I also would suspect that it's outside of the scope, considering we have to allot our resources to some other, more vital issues in game still.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mayday said:

If we were able to put Tiff's booty shorts on every other female character, then maybe the debate on which female had the nicest ass would finally be settled, lol!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If we were able to put Tiff's booty shorts on every other female character, then maybe the debate on which female had the nicest ass would finally be settled, lol!!

I need LaChappa in them daisy dukes.

• Haha 1