mattshotcha

Patch Notes 1.36 - 1.20.2020

Haven't played the game since Friday The 13th in September. Probably will play more again if this patch fixed most of the game's biggest bugs. Also, it's amazing how Gun/Black Tower continues to patch the game almost two years after the legal bullshit put a stop to the game's development. Props to them for that!

• Like 1

havent had a chance to try it out yet but i just wanna say these new custom match options are THE SHIT. im very VERY happy about this. thank you all so much. what a wonderful suprise. great job. hats off. i never doubted you friday the 13th the game, i knew ya had it in ya. so many new ways for jasons & brats to come together. i may be getting ahead of myself, but i dont care. friday the 13th the game rules.

• Like 1

Can we please get just one clothes for each counselor even if it's just a shade of color me and my friends play Friday every single day over every other game 

1 hour ago, Kivanc said:

Please jason angry mode remove pleasee! jason so strongg! :@ we can't escape, we want jason stun!

No

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Glad to see you guys are still hard at work on the game. I hope eventually everything gets ironed out and we can start to see some new content and whatnot. Kinda funny that this games really not mainstream anymore and has become kind of a cult thing reflecting the films themselves. :JasonPt8:

• Like 1

Haven't had a chance to yet, but as soon as my normal F13 crew gets together.  We'll be playing with the private match settings.  I'm assuming most of them were dev testing settings?  Looking forward to see how many new ways to play.

• Like 1

Someone on Facebook says they were just in a public match and Jason had rage at the start of the match or he is  not stunnable at the start. I'll try and get more info.Has anyone else experienced this since the patch?

20 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Someone on Facebook says they were just in a public match and Jason had rage at the start of the match or he is  not stunnable at the start. I'll try and get more info.Has anyone else experienced this since the patch?

I've been playing all day (on PC) and haven't seen/experienced this.

First! GREAT glad this finally got fixed!
Now the BAD NEWS!
Jason keeps spinning around.
I've tried three different controllers and four different games, All are fine Except Friday the 13th!
Jason is now unplayable especially in OFFLINE! 😭

15 hours ago, Friday-Fan-88 said:

I would appreciate it if you guys are able work on some modifier for bots especially when you guys get to the last update of this game, this is would be a great addition to the game.  

There's some stuff that the bots need work on also, just thought to report this: 

• bots opening and closing doors properly.

• not just standing around until provoked.

• not staying in hiding spots (They still do this by the way after patch.)

• Bots getting stuck in cabin near the door they just barricaded.

I can confirm that all of the above is still a problem.

Regardless, big thumbs up for getting the Jarvis House counselors off their lazy butts!  I hadn't seen slacking like that since the last time I told my kids to clean their rooms!

19 hours ago, lordgoregore said:

And SAVINI JASON?
Come on the only way you can get money for this game now is if you put him up for sale! 😁
I'll buy him... again.

As much as i want Savini Jason as well. They're not going to do that ever again. Which i totally understand :)

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

...? In a public match? I just checked the settings for Private matches and everything you said is only possible for Private matches. Unless the person is hacking i guess 😕

6 minutes ago, Bless 2 Success said:

Will these custom options ever be in the offline mode ?

No idea. Haven't checked for Offline Mode. 

15 hours ago, dsprockeee1 said:

Really appreciate the update! Not sure if this bug fix was included or not, but any mention of the glitch where Jason throws a knife at a car and glitches the car into unknown territory? That needs fixed asap. Happened to me last night and glitched me to the corner of the map and then kicked me for being inactive even though it said I was still Alive.

Car is going to be looked at next. It’s going to be a major one so we didn’t want to investigate that at the same time as say environmental kills.

14 hours ago, dsprockeee1 said:

Also is there an update for the Switch version soon?

Switch version coming soon. The Switch is a step behind due to launch, patching cycle, etc.

11 hours ago, lordgoregore said:
First! GREAT glad this finally got fixed!
Now the BAD NEWS!
Jason keeps spinning around.
I've tried three different controllers and four different games, All are fine Except Friday the 13th!
Jason is now unplayable especially in OFFLINE! 😭

Have not heard any other reports of this. Possibly a hardware/device thing? Have you tried swapping out controllers, etc?

• Confused 1

I like how developers are adding more customizable options for private match. Any chance you’d be able to toggle item marking on and off?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Did this fix the rainbow blood and toilet water in Pinehurst???

No. The awesomeness of the rainbow blood remains. I personally hope they never take that out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Bless 2 Success said:

Will these custom options ever be in the offline mode ?

I don't think they are currently, but I'll add another voice hoping that they're able to do that in a future update. Playing the Bots can get a little boring, to the point I've started doing my own mini challenges like trying to find all the knives on Packanack before the time runs out or I kill all the Bots. Being able to tweak the settings would really enhance the offline mode. It'd almost be like creating an infinite number of play modes, which will be even more important as the online community eventually dwindles and the inevitable server shutdown looms in a year or two.